Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

38 here today and 40 tomorrow, I'm hiding inside with the air con!! How are you feeling Maddy??

Today is much better but it has been boiling!! Thank god we got aircon installed in the bedrooms before bub arrived!

Can we have some more bump updates maddy and take!? It's the real count down now - so exciting :)

Well the Gold Coast move is happening, OH starts on the 20th of Jan, and I'm due on the 24th, I seriously must be insane!

Oh Take! Should we be hoping you go overdue then?

Kirst we have aircon too but I hate sleeping with it on. Not that I'm sleeping anyway....it's 2:27am and I'm wide awake! Other than that I'm good - 36 week scan is later today.

Oh Maddy I'm hearing you, as if sleeping isn't hard enough now add a heatwave..blah!! Yes oddly enough I'm kinda hoping I go at least up to 40 weeks now..went 9 days over with Keyara and wanted to go a few weeks early, now I want to go over I'll prob go early Jan..murphy's law!! Let us know how your scan goes today :)

Been hot here in the Blue Mountains too, I hate the heat :haha:

Hope you bump girls are taking it easy in this heat :) xx

Kirst - Lincoln was the same had his day/night routine all mixed up! Then I start waking him every 3hrs during the day for a feed and would then demand feed at night (fed him when he woke, but wouldn't let him go longer than 5hrs cause of my (.)(.) as they would start leaking lol) Hope Lily get into a routine soon for you :) xx

Oh No Take!! Can you bribe your doctor to induce you early? :) Hope the moves goes well :) xx

No I'd rather bub stay in, at least this way I won't be on an inconvenient feed schedule while trying to get organised, and knowing my luck it'd be a disaster and I'd have to have an emergency c section and would be completely useless for weeks..no I think I'll just pray and keep my legs crossed tight! Is there ever a good time really lol!!

Well the 'insomnia' turned out to be the beginnings of gastro :nope: After 4 hours of uncontrollable vomits and squirts I got a couple of hours sleep and made it to the scan. Bing is still measuring small but looking good otherwise (DH & I were both small babies so we're not overly worried). I was so unwell at the scan that I was sent up for a few hours monitoring, but Bing is fine :thumbup: After making our way home and sleeping in the air-con for a couple of hours I've now kept down a whole glass of water and a couple of dried crackers :flower:

Got Lincoln's Santa photo done on Monday :) He absolutely loved him!!

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/sir_juggsalot/LincolnSanta1213.jpg

Maddy: you poor thing, rest up and keep hydrated

Miss red: oh he is just the cutest thing ever!

Hope everyone had a great Xmas! Anyone planning a big New Years? My plan is to pick daughter up from her friends after the early 9pm fireworks here and to be home in bed by 10pm :haha: Oh the glamour!

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas and happy new year!

All is going well for us- we have found a nice rhythm with Lily and things seem to be so much easier these days :) we think she is amazing!

No plans for us tonight. We are down at our family's beach house which is nice- but if We are all asleep at midnight then it will be a very happy new year! Haha but I have a feeling we may be awake ;)

Hi ladies, nice to know we're all living the high life lol. I'm already in my pj's, the house is 80% packed and we have sausages defrosting for dinner..just another night!!

The removalists arrive on Friday and we're just keen to get up there now, have half organised a hospital up there, can you imagine how excited they were to receive my call at Gold Coast Hospital..not. She told me they are booked out till Feb for appointments to get checked so now she has to over book the clinic to fit me in. Thankfully one of the midwives down here gave them a call and is helping me organise the paperwork for them to accept me..ah the joys!!

Hi girls I'm also having another night in.. Baby asleep in cot. Me n DH on the couch watching tv :)
Good luck with your move Take, it sounds like a big production.

Ms Red OMG Lincoln is gorgeous !!!!

Kirst, any photos???

So…I'm on the Gold Coast, hot trip up..cankles from hell! We have been house hunting and finally got one approved today yay! Got a call from the clinic this morning asking me to come and check in, great! The midwife suggested a quick trip to the hospital to get my swelling checked. Got monitored and bub was happy so we asked if we could go. They decided to do a quick scan first..and low and behold..bub is complete breach!
So they decide do do an EVC right then and there.
The professor of maternal medicine himself comes down to do it much to the excitement of the midwife. Had an injection to relax my uterus then he just pushes and pulls and twists..hurt a bit but not unbearable but it was successful..phew!
Have to get scanned again next week to make sure she hasn't flipped back..what an ordeal..did not see that coming!!
How's everyone else? Maddy-how are you going??

Glad to hear you are getting settled in up there :)

What an ordeal! You go in just to get checked then end up having a EVC! At least it worked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->