Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Omg!! girls I'm on my phone at work so I'll make it quick but that looks darker to me too!!!!!! I know you are scared to get too excited so I'm gonna do it for you woohoo!!! Xxxx

hahaha! Thanks ladies! Gargh! Trying not to overthink it. Its JUST THE TRIGGER!.. i had the trigger 11 days ago. it COULD still be the trigger...

hahaha! Thanks ladies! Gargh! Trying not to overthink it. Its JUST THE TRIGGER!.. i had the trigger 11 days ago. it COULD still be the trigger...

Arghh!!! I really think this is it!!! I can't wait until Friday!!! Get a FRER !!! ;) haha

I'm really really hopeful for you Molly, I hope this time between now and Friday flies by :dust:

Eveclo I agree with Kirs_t and Im positive it's definitely going to happen for you soon. It sucks how much you've already been through though. I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way for this transfer :hugs:

With regards to your earlier question Eveclo about who we've told, DH and I have told our families, close friends and close work colleagues and bosses. I agree with Molly it's nice to have the support. I'm also a terrible liar and secret keeper so to me it made sense as I would have found it stressful having to hide it. Funnily enough my friends and work have been fantastic, our family on the other hand have left a lot to be desired and it's been a bit upsetting that they haven't been that supportive. I wouldn't have changed my decision to tell them, it's just made me realise that they are unfortunately not the people I can count on during tough times. Bit sad really :(

I'm grateful for DH, my friends, and of course you wonderful ladies :hugs:

I'm really really hopeful for you Molly, I hope this time between now and Friday flies by :dust:

Eveclo I agree with Kirs_t and Im positive it's definitely going to happen for you soon. It sucks how much you've already been through though. I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way for this transfer :hugs:

With regards to your earlier question Eveclo about who we've told, DH and I have told our families, close friends and close work colleagues and bosses. I agree with Molly it's nice to have the support. I'm also a terrible liar and secret keeper so to me it made sense as I would have found it stressful having to hide it. Funnily enough my friends and work have been fantastic, our family on the other hand have left a lot to be desired and it's been a bit upsetting that they haven't been that supportive. I wouldn't have changed my decision to tell them, it's just made me realise that they are unfortunately not the people I can count on during tough times. Bit sad really :(

I'm grateful for DH, my friends, and of course you wonderful ladies :hugs:

:( that's a bit disappointing about your family. We've told DH's mum & step dad, his sister and her partner, a few friends & my parents and grandmother that we actually did IVF & that it didn't work. We haven't told them we are doing FET's because it kills me when they look for good news & I'm unable to offer them anything. Sometimes I find it a bit easier keeping it between me and DH. It's a hard journey! And I agree, definitely grateful for my amazing husband and you ladies :)

I never heard back from my clinic yesterday regarding my blood tests (how typical) & I'm assuming ill get a call today being told to go for another tomorrow which will be day 15. I hate having such long cycles!

How disappointing Sparkle. Family should be the ones who support us for both the good AND the bad, not vanishing or not making the effort to comfort us when we so badly need it. I am sorry you don't find them helpful for you, sometimes friends make up for what our families can lack.
I have a couple of friends who I call my 'sisters' because thats what they are. Not by blood, but who cares right?
Evelco I can totally understand why you won't tell people about your FET's. I was thinking last night that if this round doesn't work I will just tell people (they already know I have 2 frosties) that we will do it eventually. And just not mention when I am doing it. I think it's a wise choice, I know we tend to build those 'metaphorically speaking' walls around our hearts with all things TTC but it's needed.
We are the ones suffering from this infertility not the 'other, fertile' people.
I have been reading a book called 'What Alice Forgot' by Liane Moriarty, Alice being the main character. She has a sister who also shares her side to the books events so details of her life emerge. She is infertile and talks about the pain and heartache of doing IVF round after IVF round and how she just doesn't tell anyone anymore when she does get pregnant and has yet another miscarriage because no one is really supportive anymore, as she has been TTC for over 10 years. The way the writer describes the feelings she goes through and deals with is amazing. I have ended up in tears multiple times now, and kind of feels like I have cotton wool in my throat which is sad as I am only half way through! Anyway if any of you are avid readers, this is one great book (apart from the crying thing :p )

Oh I forgot to say remember yesterday when I said "no more tests blah blah blah!?" Yeah. Well, I might have gone to Woolies and brought more.
So lets pretend I never said that. Kris- I am not as strong as i thought I was!
The line today in person looks only marginally darker than the one from yesterday, I figure if I was actually pregnant it would be a lot darker by now? Although yesterday's was first morning urine and todays was about the 4th urine.Today I am 7dp5dt, my trigger shot I took Wed 26th at 12.30am. Does that make me 13 or 14 days past trigger??

Attachments

• clearer7dp5dt.jpg
    clearer7dp5dt.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 4
  • vvvv 001.jpg
    vvvv 001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 5
  • kjk 003.jpg
    kjk 003.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
I'd say 13 days past trigger. That last line def looks darker and I'd say things are looking pretty good, if it was the trigger still it would be getting lighter not darker..don't want to congratulate yet cause still early but…I'm having a good feeling about this one. Exciting Molly :)

OMG *hyperventilating in a corner* I will just have to see what it's like in the morning. PLEASE BE DARKER!!! :)

OMG *hyperventilating in a corner* I will just have to see what it's like in the morning. PLEASE BE DARKER!!! :)

Those photos look oh so promising! And yes, the trigger would be getting lighter not darker. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you can start getting a bit excited because that looks pretty awesome! I only ever trust those First reponse early responses just because they seem to be the most responsive but those look positive and a lot more positive than the other day. So exciting!

Thanks! Pretty scared and excited to test tomorrow morning! DH is currently standing behind me asking where i have hidden the other two tests, he is threatening to find them and hide them! Hahaha! Ill update tomorrow in the AM... keep your fingers crossed for me please girlies xox

YOU ARE SO PREGNANT MOLLY!!!!! That is how my tests were, light then BAM!! :dance:

So excited for you Molly! That looks pretty undeniable to me :happydance:

Haha that's so funny that you had to hide your tests from DH :haha:

Once the sun comes up I will take a pic in the natural light, I have had to make do with a dim light globe for light but here is today's test...Looks like you are all right and we may have a bean on board!...I will believe it when i hear those words come out of my nurses mouth on Friday! OMG guys! Is this real!!?1 Although I have been getting AF cramps on and off for a couple of days now, what is AF comes? I'd be due for it now. OMG

P.S Thanks so much everyone for your support! :flower:

Attachments

• fgftgtgh 004.jpg
    fgftgtgh 004.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 5
  • bgbgbg 001.jpg
    bgbgbg 001.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 4
OMG i am terrified! And excited! And also STILL too scared to accept it.... holy crapolla!

I tried to get in natural light but its so dark and wet here in Melbourne this morning! Anyway by now you all get the point!!! :thumbup:
Also, there will be no more tests now from me as DH has hidden the others so I will let you know by Friday what the outcome was of the blood test. If its positive I will go buy a digital so I can physically see that beautiful word 'Pregnant' on the test! :)

Attachments

• aaamlkk 001.jpg
    aaamlkk 001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
Ooh yay..do the digital..it's reassuring. So happy and excited for you.

Beautiful lines Mollly :) Can't wait to hear about your blood test results and see your digi test :dance: xx

How is Cydney doing Take? :) xx

There's no denying that line Molly!! A bean on board for sure! Congratulations - can't wait to see a digi and hear about your blood test too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->