Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Take DH is Thai and yes bub looks a lot like him except Leo is fair-skinned. This will make my Mother-in-Law very happy. The first and only question she asked when Leo was born was "what colour is he" :blush: Thais believe dark skin is no good as it means you work in the fields, are uneducated & have no money. Light skinned is a definite preference.... MIL even tells DH that she doesn't love him as much as his lighter-skinned brother :cry:

Maddy I can't believe your MIL would say that to your DH! That's disgraceful! I would love to have colour in my skin! I'm pale as :haha:

That's pretty much as low as my mother telling me how much pain I caused her during child birth for most of my life (needless to say we don't have a relationship anymore).... And all those mothers that tell their kids that they were an "accident"..... Those poor kids will have such low self-esteems.... In a way IVF is a great story to tell your child about how they were created because it means that we did everything we could to get them. My son is my little miracle and he will always be told how much he is wanted!

Still here Take.... Trying to get as much relaxation as possible :winkwink:

Omg babypizzazz !!!! Any day now or hour for that matter!!!
Good luck

Any news today?

Nope :dohh:

Looks like Friday will be it..... I don't think he is keen on leaving the comfort of mum's belly....

Trying to enjoy the last of the quiet I have while I still have it :sleep:

Good luck for today! It will be an amazing day!!!!!

How are you today Babypizazz? xx

Good luck for today! It will be an amazing day!!!!!

Hi Miss Red and Aleja.... Sorry I haven't been back sooner, been kinda busy :cloud9:

I was induced on Friday and finally went into active labour at 4pm, started pushing at 8pm and he was born at 9:39pm that night...

Deacon was 7lb6oz and is better than I dreamed he would be... Very happy but sore mummy.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations Babypizzaz, he is just beautiful and I love the name, rest up and enjoy these first weeks with your miracle :)

Oh wow he has arrived !!!! Congratulations babypizzazz you're finally a mummy xx

It's a gorgeous name and he looks so peaceful in the photo. Enjoy these first few precious days. It will be a blur but so amazing

Congratulations baby pizazz! Such fantastic news :) savour every newborn cuddle and sleep when you can :) sending lots of love!

I've missed a heap here- but aleja, thanks for the pic of Marlon! He is just adorable!! What a cutie.

How's everyone going?

Wish- how's the pregnancy?

I'm still pregnant unbelievably! Have a dating scan next week so hopefully we will see a heartbeat.

Congratulations Babypizazz :happy dance: He is adorable :) Rest up and enjoy your little man xx

Wow Kirst, 7weeks already :) Can't wait for your scan xx

Well done BabyPizzazz :happydance::happydance::happydance: What a gorgeous :baby: and a great size. Is he feeding and sleeping well? I know you are so so thrilled. Hope the soreness wears off soon :hugs:

Aleja your appointment with the FS must be coming up? Where on earth did Marlon get all that hair? What a gorgeous mop :flower:

Kirst good luck for the scan this week <3

AFM my 43rd birthday today. Leo will be 7 months on Tuesday. So hard to believe that I can't fit candles on my cake anymore (unless it's a giant one :blush:) and that Leo is getting up on his hands and knees and wanting to crawl already. Time is going too fast!!!

Hi ladies , babypizzazz I hope u and bubs are doing well .

Maddy, ha ha yes Marlon does have a mop on his head, all thanks to his daddy who has the same curls. I always wished my boy would have curls so I am excited it came true.. However curls are high maintenance !! His hair is very fuzzy in the mornings and there's little I can do about it.

Yes I went to see FS on Friday. Had a good chat and I am thinking of stunning again either later this year or by Feb next year. He said it's better I do it soonish so egg quality won't become an issue . Of course he said he can't promise a baby but will replicate my last stim cycle so hopefully I'll get a couple of blasts . Fingers crossed .

Red when are you planning to start?

Hi Girls :) I am booked in for egg pick up on the 14th Nov (mine and hubby's 12yr anniversary).

I have had a bit of drama down south though :( I had my follow up pap smear when Lincoln was 4 months old which came back as CIN 1, so then I had to wait 6 months for a follow up pap. I had the follow up pap done just over a month ago and it came back as CIN 2 :( My GP then sent me to my OB/GYNO for a biopsy. Had the biopsy on the 8th August and the results have come back as CIN 3, I know just keeps getting worse :( I am now booked in to have a LLETZ procedure on the 17th September to remove/burn off all the pre-cancerous cells, but luckily I am still fine to go ahead with IVF :)

The only down side to the procedure is it increases your chance or miscarriage and preterm labour :o Just what we need :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->