Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Glad the procedure went well red! And congratulations on your new niece. Hopefully not long until it is your turn again :)

Evclo- I completely understand your reservation. Hopefully this new clinic and protocol are the change you need. How are you going?

Woo hoo! Congrats on the niece red. How exciting.

I'm doing well- we were going to start our down reg cycle this month (currently CD 4) but my doctor is away around my CD 20-23 when he was wanting to do the hysteroscopy!! A little disappointing but we will start next cycle. It looks as though we will be having EPU around the first week of December. Which is strange, our first full cycle was December 2013 so I am hoping it's not a bad omen!

Other than that, doing well! Trying to stick to a low gluten diet and be as healthy as possible but have the occasional slip up ;) haha. Do you ladies have any suggestions for this next cycle? Anything is appreciated :) xx

Bummer that you are starting a month later, but I am sure it will go quick :)

I have been taken CoQ10, Royal Jelly and Maca for this cycle. They are suppose to help with egg maturity and quality :)

I am a Coeliac and I paid for a slip up the other day :haha:

Hi, can I join in?

I am 35 years old and a 7 year old DS. I have been ttc a second child from feb last year but have been unsuccessful so far ( Had 2 early losses during this time).
Got my Day 3 and AMH results today and have an appointment with a RE from monash IVF in November. If she suggests IVF, we will be cycling most likely in Jan-Feb 2015.

Hi Nikki,

The more the merrier :) Welcome to the group! Good luck with your appointment in November :thumbup: Can I ask what was your AMH results?

xx

That's pretty good mine is 10.2 and I was told that mine is borderline ok. Some of my friends have AMH's of less than 1. Keep your chin up :)

Here's a handy link https://ivf.com.au/ovarian-reserve-amh-test

Thanks for link.

I am taking vitamin e and zinc from last month. I tried to take royal jelly last month but my eyes and face swelled up which makes me think I maybe allergic to it. I was really annoyed as I am not allergic to anything else.
I want to start on DHEA and Coq10 from next month and accupunture.

What a bummer about the Royal Jelly. If you can get on the CoQ10 asap as they say that it is best taken 3 months prior to egg pick up as thats how long it takes for our eggs to mature :)

Hey ladies!

So good your procedure went well Red! Least its all finished and done before your cycle. You look amazing by the way well done on your weight loss! It's no easy feat especially being a mum!

Eveclo- I think a december cycle is awesome! September is the best time of year to have a baby

Nikki- Welcome! Where are you going through Monash? I went through Monash in Richmond and they were very sweet

Kristi- Hows that bump going?

And Hi to all the ladies with babies!!!

Im can't believe ill have a newborn in 15 weeks eeeek!!! Very Very unprepared

Thanks Wish :) xx

I still can't believe that you are pregnant with another miracle baby xx

Hey ladies!

So good your procedure went well Red! Least its all finished and done before your cycle. You look amazing by the way well done on your weight loss! It's no easy feat especially being a mum!

Eveclo- I think a december cycle is awesome! September is the best time of year to have a baby

Nikki- Welcome! Where are you going through Monash? I went through Monash in Richmond and they were very sweet

Kristi- Hows that bump going?

And Hi to all the ladies with babies!!!

Im can't believe ill have a newborn in 15 weeks eeeek!!! Very Very unprepared

So exciting though! Did you say you were having another little girl? I hope everything goes smoothly for you! I think September is great too- if it works! Hehe. Fingers crossed

Thanks for link.

I am taking vitamin e and zinc from last month. I tried to take royal jelly last month but my eyes and face swelled up which makes me think I maybe allergic to it. I was really annoyed as I am not allergic to anything else.
I want to start on DHEA and Coq10 from next month and accupunture.

Welcome Nikki! It's a great forum- so helpful. I am taking CoQ10 and I have heard of Royal jelly and looked into it- but I have asthma and it says not to take if you have it- so I didn't want to risk it:(

I hope your appointment comes up nice and quickly! :)

Hi :wave:

Miss Redknob - the pic of your baby and you is so adorable. I see that you will starting your journey for your second baby next month. Good luck with that.

eveclo - thanks for the welcome. I see from your signature that you are changing your clinic and procedure. I hope it works out great for you.

Wishandwait - wow 15 weeks. Congrats on your second miracle. With my DS, the last trimester was the hardest. Couldn't wait for him to be born :)
I live in Mount Waverley so the closest clinic to me is clayton. My first appointment is on November 20th. When I had my miscarriage in April, I was diagnosed with adenomyosis and was completely heartbroken. I had another ultrasound this week and they said not sufficient evidence to make diagnosis of adenomyosis. Not sure which one to believe but the FS I am seeing is dealing with uterine issues so hoping that all works out.

When I have time, I am going to go back and read all the pages of this thread so I can know everyone better and can relate to everyone.

Thanks Nikki :) Should be stating the BCP in a day or two then I'll be stating stims on the 1st Nov for EPU on the 14th Nov. We are doing a freeze all cycle as we have a family holiday booked and my OB won't let me travel pregnant :(

Hello!!! Can't believe it is August already. Just checking in with everyone. How are you feeling Red on BCP? Almost time to start stimming (kind of... not really haha!) I am waiting for AF to make an appearance to start my BCP but I'm only CD15 at the moment, so still got a little bit to go. Haha. :)

Eve I think you are a little confused... It is October not August :p Haha
Hello everyone! I thought I would check back in and see how everyone is doing.
Eve how are you finding your new clinic? Last time I was on this thread you were about to move and was hoping to find somewhere good :) Good luck hun!
nd good luck Red, I hope you get lots of wonderful mature eggies for your Nov EPU xx
Nikki I live in Bentleigh East and also went to Clayton- Monash IVF. They are very good there I found, if you have any questions about them feel free to ask xxo
As for me I am traveling along nicely, only almost 10 weeks to go *scary mary* but it will be so worth it :)

Eveclo - Was going to say the same thing! It's October lovely :) The BCP is going ok but I stated it last Sunday (28/9) and am on day 10 and still bleeding but I think it is because of my LLETZ procedure and I also had breakthrough bleeding the whole time I was on the BCP for my last cycle :( But otherwise no dramas :) Hopefully AF comes around quick for you so you can start xx

Thanks Molly :) Can't believe you only have 10 weeks to go :dance:

Eve I think you are a little confused... It is October not August :p Haha
Hello everyone! I thought I would check back in and see how everyone is doing.
Eve how are you finding your new clinic? Last time I was on this thread you were about to move and was hoping to find somewhere good :) Good luck hun!
nd good luck Red, I hope you get lots of wonderful mature eggies for your Nov EPU xx
Nikki I live in Bentleigh East and also went to Clayton- Monash IVF. They are very good there I found, if you have any questions about them feel free to ask xxo
As for me I am traveling along nicely, only almost 10 weeks to go *scary mary* but it will be so worth it :)

The new clinic is really good so far! Haven't done a cycle yet but gearing up to do one! Oh wow- how exciting. Make sure you post after you have bub! Good luck.

Eveclo - Was going to say the same thing! It's October lovely :) The BCP is going ok but I stated it last Sunday (28/9) and am on day 10 and still bleeding but I think it is because of my LLETZ procedure and I also had breakthrough bleeding the whole time I was on the BCP for my last cycle :( But otherwise no dramas :) Hopefully AF comes around quick for you so you can start xx

Thanks Molly :) Can't believe you only have 10 weeks to go :dance:

Hahaha where on EARTH was my head at when I wrote that! October is the one I meant ;) unless I'm still stuck in August... I think I'd prefer that this year is flying!!

Ahh it's a bit frustrating about the breakthrough bleeding! I always got it when I was on the pill (but for the opposite of what I'm trying to do now!) so I ended up just going off it & we used condoms. It just never worked well for me so I assume I will probably have the same problem! Thanks Hun I'm getting a little excited! Nervous for a long cycle though it sounds so daunting! Good to hear things are good. Hope bubba Lincoln is doing well too!!x

You are right in saying this year has flown by!! :)

When I was on it years ago I never had any breakthrough bleeding with it :shrug: very weird that I get it now :(

My first cycle was a long down reg, for me it went really quick! Keep yourself busy :)

Lincoln is doing great, got 4 molars whilst he was sick :)

You are right in saying this year has flown by!! :)

When I was on it years ago I never had any breakthrough bleeding with it :shrug: very weird that I get it now :(

My first cycle was a long down reg, for me it went really quick! Keep yourself busy :)

Lincoln is doing great, got 4 molars whilst he was sick :)

Very strange! Are you on microgynon or whatever it is! That's what they have prescribed me so I'll see how I go! Oooo I hope it goes quick for me too then! I just want the hysteroscopy and stuff to be over asap too!

Geez Lincoln, smart little man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->