Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

if I remember correctly Levlen is the generic version of microgynon, good luck ladies :)

Hellllooo ladies!

Nothing to update on my end just wanted to check in. I have started doing heaps more with my Blog now so I will probably be on there quite a lot haha ;)

How are you going Red? Where are you at with your cycle?

I'm currently waiting CD1 so I can start BCP and hysteroscopy cycle :) I keep having dreams that I am about to go into EPU and realise I didn't use my lupron nasal spray at all during the cycle and wonder what to do. I'm so weird. haha.

Hurry up AF Eveclo wants to start!! :haha:

I am going well :) Finish the pill on the 27th and starting stims on the 1st Nov, so not long to go now :)

Still waiting for my LLETZ procedure results which I get on the 29th :)

Good luck for your cycles red and ev! Exciting to be close to stimming red, and you won't be far behind evclo!

All good here- 16 weeks now and bub is growing nicely. We are having a surprise for the gender this time. Keeping with the 'surprise' theme :)

Been thinking about what we will do with our two frosties... Girls with frosties- what are your plans?? I assumed we would have used them to conceive number two.

Wow 16weeks, it's flying by :)

My hubby and I have always said that what ever frosties we get we will attempt! I know crazy :haha:

Hurry up AF Eveclo wants to start!! :haha:

I am going well :) Finish the pill on the 27th and starting stims on the 1st Nov, so not long to go now :)

Still waiting for my LLETZ procedure results which I get on the 29th :)

OOO well that's something to look forward to. I can't remember if you have told me before or not but what are they checking for?

Are you having any side effects from the pill? I can't really remember having any except my boobs were humungo but this was a few years ago. hehe.

Good luck for your cycles red and ev! Exciting to be close to stimming red, and you won't be far behind evclo!

All good here- 16 weeks now and bub is growing nicely. We are having a surprise for the gender this time. Keeping with the 'surprise' theme :)

Been thinking about what we will do with our two frosties... Girls with frosties- what are your plans?? I assumed we would have used them to conceive number two.

Wow! Congratulations on reaching the 16 week mark. I love surprises! Do you have any vibes on what you think it might be? So exciting.

On our first cycle, we had 4 frozen and I told my Husband that if all of them worked we would use them all - but then again I didn't have ANY babies and I'm sure by the time I got to 2 I may have thought a little bit different!

Family friends of mine that did IVF had 3 frozen embryos left over and they kept them for a few more years to make sure that they were '100%' sure they didn't want any more children, and donated them to science. It's a hard / very personal choice ! I'm sure you'll make the right one for you and your family :)

Wow 16weeks, it's flying by :)

My hubby and I have always said that what ever fro sties we get we will attempt! I know crazy :haha:

You might just be the crazy frozen baby lady ;) I hope so!

Eveclo I had pre-cancerous cervical cells, which they have cut/burned away. I am waiting to see if the cells were in the normal range for the abnormality or in the abnormal range of the abnormality :/ My OB has briefly spoken to me about a hysterectomy as this is what happens if my body grows the cells back :(

I'm sure it will be fine Miss Red..I'm crossing my fingers for you x

Eveclo I had pre-cancerous cervical cells, which they have cut/burned away. I am waiting to see if the cells were in the normal range for the abnormality or in the abnormal range of the abnormality :/ My OB has briefly spoken to me about a hysterectomy as this is what happens if my body grows the cells back :(

Oh wow! Now you say it, I do think I recall reading this in the blog a while ago- BUT I'm sure tests will be all good too. :)

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all doing well. I wasn't sure if any of you had heard of or watched Kristy's videos on Youtube, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpvAi-pBjTZeSijaIhZXLWw but she is an Australian woman who has just undergone her first IVF cycle. During her tww her Husband Royce passed away in a car accident (5dp2dt) and she has since found out she is pregnant.

Go check out her youtube & there is a fund me page as well to help her out. Give your partners an extra cuddle tonight, life really is too short. xx

Hey ladies! Long time no chat!
I've been off BNB for ages now but I thought if come in to say G'day

Kirst and wish, how are you girls enjoying pregnancy this time around?
Must be more tiring with little active toddlers running around I bet !

Evclo and Ms Redknob we might all the stimming around the same time as I'm due to start meds when AF arrives in late Oct/early Nov.
I'm so nervous again ... We've decided to do 1 more stim for baby #2 and then what will be will be. Hopefully I can get some frozen embryos but I'm being realistic and prepare myself in case it doesn't happen.

I'm so grateful for Marlon (15 months ) and I think We can live with 1 child if it comes to that (although will be sad ).

Babypizzazz are you still around??? Hope you've taken well to motherhood

Hello to everyone else I've missed, sorry I haven't gone back too far in the recent pages

Hey ladies! Long time no chat!
I've been off BNB for ages now but I thought if come in to say G'day

Kirst and wish, how are you girls enjoying pregnancy this time around?
Must be more tiring with little active toddlers running around I bet !

Evclo and Ms Redknob we might all the stimming around the same time as I'm due to start meds when AF arrives in late Oct/early Nov.
I'm so nervous again ... We've decided to do 1 more stim for baby #2 and then what will be will be. Hopefully I can get some frozen embryos but I'm being realistic and prepare myself in case it doesn't happen.

I'm so grateful for Marlon (15 months ) and I think We can live with 1 child if it comes to that (although will be sad ).

Babypizzazz are you still around??? Hope you've taken well to motherhood

Hello to everyone else I've missed, sorry I haven't gone back too far in the recent pages

Hey! Oh how exciting. I wish I was actually doing Our ivf cycle this month but our egg pick up won't be until the first week of Dec but I'm sure it'll come up nice and quick!

Hope this cycle brings you your second miracle. Do you know what dosage you will be on? Fingers crossed!

Yay Aleja, how exciting :dance:

Eveclo - Kristy is on my FB IVF support page, such a tragic story :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"