Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Wow Taylah, great pics!!

Not much with me, sitting at the hospital waiting for my FIL to come out of surgery..Hasn't been a good well did us found out yesterday that my DH stepdad passed away last week. He was only 44 :(

Oh no you poor thing ! How is dh coping ? :hugs:

hi girls,
Oh no, what happened Miss red??? that is so young to pass away. I hope your DH is doing ok.

Taylah, your bubba looks amazing....wow technology still amazes me, being able to see the 4d photos. you must be getting very excited by now.

I had my endo biopsy today....hurt like hell but nowhere near as bad as a HSG! FS even showed me the specimen he cut out from my endometrium..looked like a worm .ugh!

so now i wait to see if this helps with implantation during next FET. If no luck then I am onto the immune testing...how did this get so complicated?? the only reason we are doing IVF is due to my DH's low sperm count and motility...now suddenly its all about me ..and I am supposed to be the fertile one!! Oh damn Miss Red I completely forgot about asking about Cartia...rhhhhhh

Hi Lillystar welcome to the thread, when does your cycle start?

I know this year has just been horrible!! DH is coping ok, but I think he is still on shock. Well we have just left the hospital and my FIL appears to be well, is on a ventilator atm so won't know anything till tomorrow.

Oh no Aleja!! Can you ring him?

We bumped into our FS at the hospital today lol

Any news on your FIL miss red ??

Oh aleja that sounds traumatic, are you recovering ok? Hope it helps Hun, might be just what you need xxx

FIL had a pretty rough night as his right lung collapsed, but seems to be ok atm :)

So ladies, thinking DH and I are gonna move to Gold Coast next year after Africa anyone have experiences in QLD?? So sorry Red, looking on and up for FET! And dancing queen and aleja any word? Xx

Wish - I went through QFG (QLD Fertility Group) in Brisbane (had IUI). I was getting bloods there one day and bumped into a girl that I went to uni with there. Anyway, she was living on the Gold Coast and travelling to Brisbane to see a FS. Hope this helps a little.

Hey Ladies!!!!
Cute pictures Taylah, I was surprised how much my nephew and my best friends baby looked EXACTLY like the 3D scans when they were born. How exciting!
Red- So sorry to hear your family is having such a rough time- it must be hard having so much on your plate already, really hoping for great news from you FET!
Aleja- Know how you feel! I was always the fertile one too and then after we had such bad fertilization results from egg quality I was like "Ummm, no, it's not me...is it?" Hopefully you can get some answers hey!

And Sam- Thanks! Lookin at moving to Gold Coast in Victorian winter....Looking for a fresh start, I want to be somewhere without so much pressure. By the time I get back from Africa all my friends will be trying for their second babies and at least in QLD I won't be bombarded with it I guess, kinda selfish I know!

How is everyone else? xxx

Wish - So not selfish at all! It's so hard when you want something so much and are doing everything right and can't seem to fall pregnant and other people fall so easily. :hissy: Hang in there! If you want anymore info about QFG I'll be happy to pass on what I know.

Miss red - hope your FIL is doing ok, sounds like he is fighting hard xxx

Thank Talylah xx Doing a little better today but not great :(

Had a really bad day today, my selfish step sister rang and told me she was pregnant when she continues to telle she can't afford the baby she has!! Sorry about my rant, just really upset today :cry:

:
Thank Talylah xx Doing a little better today but not great :(

Had a really bad day today, my selfish step sister rang and told me she was pregnant when she continues to telle she can't afford the baby she has!! Sorry about my rant, just really upset today :cry:

:hugs: hope u are feeling a bit better today :hugs:

That's sucks red! You're step sister sounds like a tool. I hate those days they are the worst. Most of the time we float through trying to make do but sometimes it's a lot shitter than usual. At least you've got a healthy little frosty waiting for you!
Taylah- I cannot believe how far along you are time is flying xxx

Thanks girls xxx
It is just really hard when you want something so bad and can't have it :(

I agree Wish, your pregnancy is flying by Taylah!! :)

hi gals,
wish your plan of 'running away' to QLD sounds great to me. Some of my friends I suspect will be falling preggers again with their second and I have no idea how that is going to feel.

Miss Red, its okay to be upset about your SIL. These announcements really take their toll on us.
Yes I will email FS about cartia. Do you take it now or when your FET cycle starts?

Hi ladies , I remember bursting into tears as soon as my best friend left my house after telling me she was pregnant with her second in 2 years ( both while i was ttc ) , it's really tough & feels so unfair, but please don't give up hope, keep believing your turn is just around the corner xxx

As for me I feel like an elephant ( time is going so so slow for me & I'm getting really uncomfortable ) but I wouldn't swap it for anything, I am thankful everyday !

Wish I'm heading to gold coast for 3 days next Friday , we go there a lot for getaways & love it but don't think I could live there, I love the weather & relaxed feel but I'm a Sydney girl at heart , hubby & I think we will move to QLD when we retire one day but that's a lifetime away - who knows , I don't think I'm brave enough to move to another state but that's probably cause I have hardly moved in my life , I lived in the same house from when I was born till I got married & haven't moved since ( been nearly 9 years )

Well what a difference a day makes. I leave for Africa in 9 days. I'm currently on day 33 of my cycle which is long-ish for me. I had some spotting for a bit but then it disappeared. I didn't think there was a chance of me being pregnant naturally, plus we only dtd once this month because we've been so busy. I don't know why but I brought a test this morning. Positive. I brought a digi and there it was 'pregnant 2-3 weeks.' I feel grateful and a bit sick because I've spent so much on this trip hahaha. I never thought I'd get to know what it felt like. Thanks for all your support ladies xx

Wow Wish! Congrats! How wonderful is that?
And now I'll put on my "work-hat".... Please call up your travel insurance and make sure you're covered for your trip for pregnancy. Most do NOT cover pregnancy! If not then you need one that covers pregnancy, try Columbus or have a search online.
Yay for you!

Thanks Maddy! Im at Dr now but it's a two month camping safari, I'm pretty sure she'll reccomend not to go.

OMG Wish!!! Congrats hunny :dance: Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy :)

Ajela - My FS told me to take start taking it on Ovulation Day but I am already taking it. It doesn't hurt and I have read that it provides rich healthy blood to the uterus :)

Need a bump pic Tay :)

Well what a difference a day makes. I leave for Africa in 9 days. I'm currently on day 33 of my cycle which is long-ish for me. I had some spotting for a bit but then it disappeared. I didn't think there was a chance of me being pregnant naturally, plus we only dtd once this month because we've been so busy. I don't know why but I brought a test this morning. Positive. I brought a digi and there it was 'pregnant 2-3 weeks.' I feel grateful and a bit sick because I've spent so much on this trip hahaha. I never thought I'd get to know what it felt like. Thanks for all your support ladies xx

OMG wish - i am so so happy for you, :happydance: i guess natural miracles do happen :hugs:
bumma about your trip, but this might actually prove what they say - you know like when you stop trying & thinking about it , it will happen or take a holiday & it will happen - but poor you ,it happened before your holiday:shrug:
i would guess that you will be advised not to go- have you looked into your travel insurance maybe you would be covered for at least part of the money you have spent !
but congratulations you have a :baby: on board finally & you so deserve it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"