Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

There is no doubt in that red! Congratulations! Any word kirsty? And take... Strange lot things have happened.. I'm living proof!! Xxx

So so happy for you miss red , congrats hunni xxx

There's no denying that BFP! So excited and happy for you miss red! Can't wait for your beta! What a beautiful Chrissy present for you and your DH!

My results are official too! My beta came back at 232! Have spent the whole afternoon in happy tears!

Thanks for all the love and support girls xxx

Love to all x

Kirs-t that is awesome, and those numbers are great, so happy for you. So when do you go for your first scan?

And wish you are my inspiration, god damn if you can get a natural BFP while on a break from treatment god damn why can't I lol

Maddy are you still out there? What's happening?

Aleja are things good with you, haven't heard much?

hi lovely girls I am here. I am just catching up on the good news all round :flower:
Miss Red that is definitely a positive. Well done!!!! :happydance::happydance:

And Kirs_t congratulations, you must be over the moon...it is so nerve-wrecking to wait around for the test results and it's amazing to hear the numbers when they finally come.:dance::dance::dance:
Did you have a FET or a stim cycle?

Take2, there is no harm keeping hopeful for a surprise bfp. do you know what day you Oved? I had implantation spotting with this recent cycle.

It certainly has been a good run for this thread. I am sending Maddy and Take2 lots of baby dust now.

so for me I had my 2nd beta today. was very nervous but all good. im 5 weeks today with a fairly high hcg and prog. I asked the nurse if its "too high". She said that if I was referring to twins she said that every woman is different and betas can vary in the thousands. I felt a little relieved but still not entirely convinced. My scan is 2 weeks away - I have no idea how i am going to cope till then.

That's fantastic Kirst!! Xx :dance:

Great to hear things are going well Aleja Happy & Healthy 9 months xx

Hi there - am still here and reading but feel a bit of a fraud since we haven't progressed to IVF yet (ha! Yet! As you can see I'm extremely optimistic about IUI - not). Actually since IVF and IUI have the same success rate, I wonder if there's any point.

Anyways, enough griping :) So exciting to read all the BFP news. I have my 7dpiui bloods on Thursday and then two more tests on days 11 and 13. Not sure what they will test for on Day 7 since I assume it's too early to tell anything, but it's better than nothing!

Aleja- that's great to hear your beta numbers are increasing nicely, looking forward to hearing how the scan goes. Fertility friend hasn't detected my ovulation yet so perhaps it was ovulation spotting, we def bd last night to cover all bases.

Maddy- you are not a fraud, you've had trouble concieving like the rest of us and IUI is no walk in the park so don't put yourself down. Not long till you test then, please let us know how it goes, fingers crossed for you

Keep your chin up Maddy, can't wait for you to announce your BFP :hugs:

Great news aleja , kris-t & miss red !
Maddy stay positive Hun , iui has worked for many people xxx

I can't believe all the great news just before Xmas , it seemed like so long between my good news & the next bfp ( wish ) & now 3 more to celebrate - woohoo
Maddy & take - your turns next !

I'm getting so tired & uncomfy now especially in this heat but i am also starting to get excited, can't believe I'm going to meet my little girl soon , probably in 7 more weeks - eek!

One day when we all have our bubs we will have to meet up !

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gon Tay, it has flown.

I think it would be a great idea to all catch up xx

Aleja - hope the wait for your scan goes fast! So happy to hear that your second beta went well. I am already dying waiting for mine!

Taylah - 7 weeks! omigod that will come around soon! That is so exciting. How are you feeling? I hope you're staying cool and keeping your feet up as much as possible :flower:

How are you feeling wish? Hows is that beautiful bubba going?

Maddy - I agree... IUI works for lots of people. keep us posted on how you are going and i really hope this is it for you!

How are you going take2?

Miss Red - I just stalked your other post and saw that your beta is tomorrow! Cant wait to hear your update! Lots of love to you xxx

Kirs_t I am very unexciting. Cd18 today, not sure if I've ovulated yet or not. And I've been exercising like a crazy woman for 2 weeks and have not lost a single kilo so that is getting my undies in a bunch lol. Apart from that I'm on here desperately grasping for exciting updates from you duffered bunch to keep me entertained :)

Take 2- you are so sweet getting excited for everyones news I cant wait to hear yours hun xx
Taylah- WOW 7 weeks! I cannot wait till I have 7 weeks left! Dont want to wish it away but it will be nice to be so close to meeting the baby.
I cant believe all the good news flying around...Aleja, Red, Kirsty.. so well deserved!
13 days till 12 week scan for me eeek! Cant wait but sooo nervous. Maybe my baby will share a birthday with Kate and Will's...... xxx

Thanks Kirst, you are so sweet! Lots of love back at ya hun xx

Can't wait for your 12 week scan Wish very exciting xx

You are going to be next Take xx

Hi ladies , so glad everyone is doing well & looking forward to important dates
I'm 32 weeks today & I have woken up to bad cramps & morning sickness which I haven't had this bad in ages :-( I just keep telling myself only 7 weeks to go !

On a happy note I'm looking forward to the end of this month, the 20th is mine & hubby's 9th wedding anniversary then on the 21st we are off to port Stephens for a well deserved & much needed holiday - I can't wait & I'm sure the time will fly while we are there :)

Miss red good luck with your beta tomorrow Hun, can't wait to hear the official great news xxx

Wish what date is your scan??, I have one (prob last one ) on the 19th dec to check where my placenta is !

Taylah sorry to hear your feeling crap, when is your next appointment? If you are feeling worse you should go and see the doc, cramps can be a sign of pre term labour, I'm sure its absolutely fine though but just take it easy and look after yourself over these last few weeks x

Taylah - I'm sorry you're feeling yuck. Hope it passes very soon and 7 weeks to go is so exciting!! Are you all ready? Got the nursery ready to go? I bet you cant wait to meet your lil bundle!

Miss Red - I hope the waiting goes fast for you! I felt like time was going backwards waiting for the call from my clinic. I swear they must have left me till last on the call list! I just know it is good news and I cant wait for the official celebrations!!

Take - you are brilliant for sticking to your exercise regime! I am such a sloth lately :) And I cant wait to hear your good news too - I just know it's not too far away.

Wish - how are you feeling? You must be very excited for your scan! Did you book in to an OB straight away? Ive heard from a few close friends that you need to do it asap as the good drs book out quick?!

Also girls who are dufffered....I was just wondering if you felt as nervous and worried as I do? I'm hoping it gets better once we have our first scan on the 2nd jan! Oh man I just keep thinking its not real and am still poas just to make sure those lines are still there!

Maddy - how are you going? When do you test?

xxx:flower:

So exciting that many families will get hear and share pregnancy news at Xmas ;) I'm having 7dpiui blood test on Thursday. If this doesn't work then we're out until mid-Jan because our clinic closes for 3 weeks over Xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->