Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

hahahaha! oh that was the best giggle I've had all day wish!
Thanks girls xxx

hey kirst, that is definately a bfp right there and it is looking pretty dark. :happydance:congratulations hon.

I totally understand how you are feeling. i am there with you. on my monday is my 2nd beta and i am still scared of it going down.

miss red when is your bt? the suspense is killing me!!!!

wish, that was hilarious about the dick joke. no dicks for me either right now!!!

it was scorching today in sydney and will be worse tomorrow. we have a wedding to go to...eek....sweat fest

Bwahaha 'dick' hilarious.
Not done with them here yet I'm afraid lol.
Told DP he'd better enjoy it while it lasts cause when I finally get duffered he is getting cut off for months, just for the pure novelty of it hehe :)

Hey everyone how was your weekends? Xx hoping those lines are getting darker

Yeah come on, I'm living vicariously through through you girls lol

I borrowed my mates baby heartbeat Doppler and have been listening to the lil beat. Been very reassuring.
It was 40 and then 38 two days in a row here last week -shudder- we have no effing air con I've been testing the nutritional qualities of fairy floss super doopers.... Lucky I lost 18kgs before getting knocked up cause I reckon I've put on half of that already!
Hope everyone else is well!! Trees up??

Where are you wish? We had a whole week ranging from 34-39, today was 28, so refreshing! Be glad you won't be in your last trimester in summer, the heat is so much more intense when pregnant.
Fairy floss zooper doopers, wow that takes me back to my childhood :)

Bendigo- central Victoria... Weather as unpredictable as England!!!

Hope you didn't get any of that big storm the other night, my friend is in Ballarat and she got hit hard. Nice pleasant 28 here again today :)
Where are you other girls? How are all the POAS going, any beta results?

Happy 10 weeks Wish xx :dance:

I'm in the Blue Mountains in NSW.

The weather in NSW has been horrible!! I have the fairest skin so the heat does not go down very well with me. On Saturday it was 42!! Thanks god I was at work in the air con :)

Did another test this morning 9dp5dt, it appears to be darker than 2 days ago :) I will post a pic this afternoon of the 3 tests I have done over the last couple of days. AF is due either today or tomorrow but I normally get some spotting the day before she comes!! So fingers crossed she stays away.

Woo hoo :happydance: miss red, how cool is this we have three BFP all at the same time - yay :wohoo::loopy: great Xmas presents for all !

Really hoping I can make it offical on Thursday. Come on THURSDAY!!! :)

Agreed, bring on Thursday, I'm so excited for you Miss Redknob! I can't wait till you get the official result but its sounding like a no brainer :) Hopefully no more unbearably hot days for you either this week..42 YUK!
So I'm cd17 today and have had some light brown spotting (sorry TMI), any thoughts ladies?
I have several possibilities in mind
1) My body is still screwed up after the failed IVF
2) Ovulation spotting, although I don't remember ever having it before
3) and this is my favourite but most unlikely lol, I have already ovulated and am having an early IB

Anyways I'm guessing its no.1, another of the lovely side effects of all those hormones still playing with me..sigh!

Could be IB, I never had any issues after my fresh cycle?? Hope it is something, test in 2-3 days :dust:

Take 2 - I go for option number 3 too! Keep us posted and defn take a test in a few days! :flower:

Miss Red - YIPPEEEE! That is brilliant news. Cant wait to see the pic of your test. It must be fate kirstie + kirsty = 2 BFP's

so cool to hear the lil heartbeat wish! I bet that is an amazing feeling!

How are you feeling taylah?

I had blood taken this morning so am desperately waiting for them to call me this afternoon for the official results! Poas this morning was as dark as the control line so I am hoping and praying! will log on and let you know the results xxx
Plus my best friend at work just told me this morning that she is preggo too and due a few weeks before me, if I have a sticky one!

Christmas miracles all round I say!

Top is 4dp5dt
Middle is 6dp5dt
Bottom is 9dp5dt (today)

What do you girls thing? :)

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/sir_juggsalot/TEST.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if it was IB but as you girls all know its so easy to get your hopes up over little things, time will tell, might test late next week, so over seeing the one liners!
OMG kirs_t have you got your results yet, I'm in the edge if my seat here, my partner is asking what has got me so excited cause I'm grinning away reading the computer screen lol. I'm crossing my fingers for both you girls :)

Oh miss Redknob I just saw your message, congratulations hun, that is a BFP beyond doubt, I am so excited for you. Sending sticky vibes your way x

Can't wait for you to test Take :dust:

My DH is always asking me why are I so obsessed with BnB :rofl:

I hope so, just want my blood test to confirm it. Don't think there is anyway that it is still the HCG injection :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->