Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Haha I was saying that for Kirst. I did a test this morning a FRER and it is as dark as I would normally see for 9dpo.

Kris-t - I can see the line, mine was that faint at first, took a couple of days to get darker xx

Miss red - when do u expect the hcg shot to be out of your system ?? Can't wait , I'm anxious for you !

Hi everyone else !

Aaahhh the joys wish !
I've been awake all night with heartburn ( she must be getting lots of hair now )

You poor thing, I suffer reflux from having Ceoliac Disease so I hear you hunny xx

The nurse told me it would take 7 days, I did a FRER this morning and I will do another one on Friday to see if its lighter or darker :)

So exciting miss red! Can't wait to see your line getting darker on Friday!! Come on early Chrissy presents!

Thanks wish and taylah! Xxx that really sucks about the heartburn - but I did have a giggle about the hair :) you must be ready to meet the lil girl now!

Wish- are you going to find out if its a girl or a boy?

I did another test this morning and it was a little darker - it was a different brand test so hard to say.... But by this stage last time I was getting very clear bfn, so this is a step in the right direction! Will do another one on Friday too and hopefully it's a bit more obviously darker.

Have a great day ladies! Its bucketing with rain in Perth and we are meant to be taking our classes to a water park for an end of year excursion. Ugh!

girls this is so exciting, crossing my fingers hard for you both.

Kirs_t good luck with the excursion, its stinking hot here in Wagga, 34 today and 38 tomorrow, thank god for aircon.
Taylah- Where abouts are you? Hope its not too hot where you are. I really struggled with the heat in the last month of my pregnancy with Keyara, and she was born November 2nd so it wasn't even that bad yet lol
Hi everyone else :)

hi ladies, oh wow kirst I can definately see a second line. What DPO are you now? looks like a bfp:flower:
What about you Miss Red? I can't wait till you girls have your bloods.:hugs:

Wish, I love the name Iggy I think it is so cool. plus I do love Iggy Pop so I am a bit biased!

I had my beta test today. Its official! Hcg 485 :cloud9: my next BT is on MOnday which feels like weeks away now. I am hoping for more good news.
I am slightly worried that is it bit high for 11dp5dt..could be two in there?:shock:

Oh wow aleja congratulations hun I'm sooo happy for you!! Hmmm my hcg was 290 @ 17 dpo so u may just be cooking a pair in there! Happy and healthy 8 months love! Ps- Iggy is my fav too, I alreAdy call my lil bean Iggy piggy...just have to convince DH! I really am so happy for you! Xxxx

Aleja so happy for you! Excited to hear the next lot of betas

girls this is so exciting, crossing my fingers hard for you both.

Kirs_t good luck with the excursion, its stinking hot here in Wagga, 34 today and 38 tomorrow, thank god for aircon.
Taylah- Where abouts are you? Hope its not too hot where you are. I really struggled with the heat in the last month of my pregnancy with Keyara, and she was born November 2nd so it wasn't even that bad yet lol
Hi everyone else :)

I'm in Sydney & it is really hot hear today is 30, tomorrow is going to be 33 & they are saying up to 41 on Saturday - I will def be in the water or hiding in air-con :sleep:

Aleja - so happy for you Hun , I never had beta done so can't compare but wow if you have 2 in there instant family, at least you won't have to go through all this again - well that is if you are content with two ( that's enough for me lol)

Miss red - good sign it's still saying positive my trigger was gone after 4 days ! :hugs:

Hi everyone else :flower:

Hi girls,

How is everyone going? Hope you're all staying cool on the East Coast and looking after those lil buns :flower:

I have moved my beta to Monday - so just got to hang on for the weekend so we can get some results. Tests have been getting darker so just hoping and hoping and begging this is it!

Miss Red - did you test again today?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Kris- t , this is it ! It's your BFP congratulations Hun xxx

Looks BFP to me kirs_t, that is so exciting, how many days past transfer are you??

Beautiful lines Kirst :dance:

Yeah I did a test this morning (6dp5dt) and I think it is darker than 2 days ago :shrug: going to do another one on Monday morning :)

Thanks girls!
Im excited but also terrified that it might not be true or something will go wrong!
I'm 8dpt and 13dpo today.... Will update you after bloods on Monday!
Miss Red - that is great news - looking forward to hearing from you monday too xxx

That's a really good line for 13dpo :) Don't worry yourself just enjoy it!!

Congratulations kirsty on no longer being PUPO and just being P!!!! That's a bfp if I've ever seen one!! I know what you mean about worry! Welcome to the world of it chic, I spend most of my time dick with it. Totally worth it though! Good news for you too Red I'm so happy!! Xx

Hahahahahhaha sick with it! I'm done with dicks for now... Thanks fat thumbs on iPhone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->