Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Chook that's promising fingers crossed for you.

I have a doctors appointment on Friday, either I will find out I'm pregnant or I'll be getting her to check my hormone levels to see if all the meds have done any damage. I'm clearly hoping for the former but I know better than to get my hopes up. BFP would be a mighty nice Xmas present though.

I have my fingers crossed for you take! Good luck hunny x

Oh wow chook that's awesome! Fingers crossed mate! I had implantation bleeding.. I thought it was my period I even used a tampon...it was light brown and not heavy. Take- I really hope you get some good news hun! And red good luck with your scan tomorrow I'm sure everything will be fine! X

I'm too scared to test lol, I'm only 7dpo so prob too early yet anyway. Might just wait for 9 months when a baby's head is coming out between my legs then I might chance admitting it could be pregnancy lol

Hahaha! That's hilarious take!!!
My spotting started up again this morning and it's only a tiny bit but thinking its my period trying to break through. I don't usually get a period until I stop the progesterone. I tested this morning and it was a bfn.

Hilarious take! I agree- I definitely don't feel like this is real and hope by the time it's popped out, I'll believe it!

Miss red! Hooray for scan day! Can't wait to hear about your gorgeous lil beanie :flower:

Chook- I really hope that you get some good news in the next few days. Sending lots of love and hope your way.

Wish- have you had your second, longer scan yet? I totally would have done the same! 3 mins is defn not long enough! Hope the next one is much better x

Aleja- When is your scan again?

How are you ding taylah?

The ms has hit me with a vengeance in the last couple of days! Yesterday morning I was having a dream that I was being sick- and woke up dry retching in bed! So gross but kinda glad if it means all is ok with the bean!

Yay for a ticker Kirst :dance: We are the same :) Having my scan in 4hrs :wohoo:

My MS has also hit with a vengeance :sick: I'm at work feeling so sick, but all good :haha:

Hope it isn't AF Chook :hugs:

Hey girls, well stupid Af arrived full force today. I'm guttered at the moment but will eventually get over it. Thank you all for your support xox

Oh chook I'm so sorry. It's a shit feeling isn't it. Have a massive glass of wine tonight, always takes the sting away a bit for me, has become my 1st day of AF routine for months. Really disappointing though I know, hang in there x

Thanks girls, we feel like we have been backed into a corner as our fs won't allow me to take prednisolone unless we are doing iui or Ivf. We had two failed iui's and now a failed Ivf and for now we are out of cash. Without the prednisolone I will miscarry. I see my immunologist in march so hopefully he will be able to suggest something. We have had three miscarriages in 3 years so I know we can fall " naturally ". I've been using clexane, aspirin, metformin, plaquenil, femara, clomid for over 12 months but it's the prednisolone I need. It's bloody frustrating!!!

Chook that's shit I'm so sorry. Time to change f.s?
Red, how was your scan?

I'm so sorry Chook :hugs:

Scan went well, bub had and awesome little heartbeat :cloud9:

That's so awesome red! I'm really happy for ya champ sounds like things are going swimmingly great news right before Christmas xxx

Oh chook- I'm so sorry. Is there another doctor who might prescribe the prednisolone? Another fs? You must be so frustrated :( x

Miss red! So happy to hear about your scan! It must have been brilliant to see that heartbeat! I've been thinking bout you today! X

That's so hard chook, even if you get a natural BFP they won't let you try a low dose short term dose of prednisone? I'm guessing they can't give it to you whilst your trying because if you take awhile to fall then long term prednisone use is dangerous, is that their reasoning?

hi chook, sorry to hear about your AF...it really is hard to bounce back so take time to grieve this.
what state are you in? there is a well-reknowned RI in Sydney that heaps of ladies seem to go to when they have immunology issues, etc He even has patients flying in from interstate to see him.
You have probably already heard of him, Dr Matthias

Maddy, where are you? how did your follow up BT's go??
Kirst, when is your scan?

and Take, a christmas bfp will just be incredible...:flower:

Wish, that is lovely news about the low risk from the NT. must be a relief.

Red, Yay for the heartbeat!!! isn't it amazing?? we heard one too today:cloud9:
The FS is 99% sure we only have 1 baby in there but they are sending me to another US tomorrow morning to double check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->