Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Hi ladies glad to hear you are feeling nice & sick - lol

Kris-t - when are you having another scan ??

Hi everyone else !

I have appointment on Thursday , I'm hoping they will give me an appointment with the pre admission clinic so I can finally get booked in for my c section , it is now starting to feel like Im actually going to have a baby ! Took a while - lol the feet sticking into my ribs are probably what is making it feel like we are getting close !

:wohoo: can't wait to hear the arrival of you little girl :) Have you got a name picked yet?

hi ladies,
wish, i have already started watching Season 5. I am up to the last few episodes which I now have to some how get..i am hooked!!! i love Jax too but I also think Juice is a cutie. I can see that Juice may end up in a bit of trouble though......
So did you have the scan??

Taylah, so do you have a CS date yet?? i can't believe its finally happening!

Kirst, I hope you are well hon. The holiday sounds like a great idea...are you thinking Australia or overseas?

CG, I did an ICSI cycle too- I had an antagonist cycle which was the same length as a normal cycle - I stimmed for 8 days, my OV was triggered then egg retrieval. 5 days later the transfer. My 2ww was really 1ww as my AF came early...doh
wishing you all the best with it. It will go quickly and soon you will be in 2ww agony!!!! :)

Me: On saturday I went to the city (Sydney) and walked around for a few hours. It was a hot day and I regretted it immediately. I was exhausted when I got home.
(TMI coming up) That evening when I went to the toilet I had a 'blob' of brown mucus in my undies. :cry:
It looked like cervical mucus but it was definitely brown blood with a tiny tinge of red. When I wiped- nothing and then nothing since. However I completely freaked out and was so upset with myself for walking around in the hot sun.
I rang the nurse today to tell her- she thinks that it may have been an old bit of blood coming out after the long walk. however she said there is basically nothing I can do except wait for my next scan this Friday. Unless I start bleeding then I go to A&E.
I have been resting since then and so far nothing else has happened.

hi to the other ladies - Miss Red, I noticed your next scan went well. Yippeeee

Hey aleja I like juice too I always feel bad for him trying to do the right think. I had brown spotting twice once in week 6 for a few days and same thing in week 8. It's scary and awful but what I learnt is brown blood doesn't mean much not accompanied with cramps and is usually old. My scan showed a small totally normal sub chronic haematoma which caused the spotting. Good luck babe and try not to worry xx

Hi miss red, yep name is def Harper Jade :) we have been calling her by name for a while now & my daughter calls her baby sis H so I think it is sticking ! How you going? When is your next scan ? Are you going to find out the sex when you can??

Aleja, I have had quite a bit of bleeding here & there & have always been told not to worry unless it is bright red it's old blood, i've had brown & bright red & never been able to find the source even after my fall lots of blood but didnt know where it came from even after scans etc & bub has always been happily oblivious in there, it is really scary though I know any sign of blood causes panic, just put your feet up & rest if you are worried xxx oh & best of luck with your scan I'm sure everything is great xxx

Hey wish when is your private gender scan booked for?? Are you doing 3d??

No cs date yet, appointment on Thursday getting very impatient now a day feels like a week lol xxx

Love the name!! Not sure if we will find out the gender. Think we have decided on a girls name Tabitha Lucy and for a boy Ethan Robert but I'm not sure of Ethan anymore as I would prefer and older name to match Tabitha :)

Hi gals,
Thanks girls, no more 'blobs' from me so now just waiting for the scan. This week is dragging on.

Harper is a lovely name. So is Tabitha. I haven't thought of names yet but I got a few I like.
Archie is cute but its becoming popular. My DH likes Polly...I'm not sure about this one!
I think within a few weeks I will feel more confident in looking at names. It's weird I still feel so nervous.

Wish, yeah poor Juicey he is a bit naive. The last episode I saw was of Jax following Juice into the night after he found out about Juicey's double cross... Hanging to know what happens next!!!!!!

Hi girls,
Hope everyone is well!
Taylah- I absolutely love the name harper jade! You will get to meet her oh so soon xxx miss red tabitha is very cute too. I find it much easier to pick girls names than boys. Aleja- will you find out what you are having? I just know myself- I could never hold out for a surprise! Good luck for your scan- what day is it? Xxx
Wish when is your next scan?

I am going in for the d&c this arvo. I feel like I have made peace with the miscarriage a tiny bit. The little embryo was not meant to be our baby and stopped growing for a reason.... It's just the emptiness and the knowing that we have to start ivf again that devastates me. The loss of our dream and the absolute terror that it might not happen for us. I guess we just have to pick ourselves up and keep trying.
The worst part of today is that I am fasting and no food= horrendous morning sickness. Ugh. I'll be glad when that goes away.
We are heading down south to relax and drink lots of wine next week- then we fly to Melbourne at then end of the month to start our road trip. You never know- maybe well have a holiday miracle naturally. You gotta have hope! Xxx

Hugs to you and your partner Kirs_t xxx.

Just got confirmation my IVF consult will be on 15 Feb.

Thinking of you and hoping everything goes the best it can Kirsty, keep us updated and big hugs going your way x

Hi to everyone else, I'm checking in and reading everyone's updates. AFM all quiet, cd16 and still waiting to ovulate

Hi Kirsty, I wish you all the best today and hopefully you will recover well.
I can see how it is just devastating to start over . This is my worst fear too - it is just cruel that you have to go through it.
Of course you should have hope about a miracle bfp. It does happen ( hi Wish!!) and if you don't try you will never know x

Maddy did you end up getting a referral to Westmead ?
I am so happy for you to be getting an IVF consult as it may open up more options for you.

My scan went well. The bubba is growing. I feel so relieved.

Hi ladies,
Kristy I hope you are recovering well Hun xxx

Aleja so glad your scan went well !

How is everyone else? Still nice & sick - lol it gets better I promise xxx

I am eagerly awaiting a phone call on Monday as the hospital will be calling with my c section date - eek getting close now ;-)

Hey Aleja so glad the scan went well, good luck.

I'll ask the FS at our 15/2 appointment about referral to Westmead...

Hope you are doing well Kirsty :hugs: xxx

Glad to hear bub is doing well Aleja :dance: xx

Not long now Taylah, your little girl is going to be here so soon :) xx

Hope your FS gives you a referral Maddy :hugs: xx

AFM, still been really sick and tired. Had my 9 week scan last Wednesday and baby was measuring 2days ahead :dance: I then got home from work on Friday went to have a shower an had some brown spotting on my panty liner (sorry TMI), so of course I freaked out rang my OB and went straight in. OB said baby was fine and there was a small bleed but nothing to worry about, have had any since though :)

Hey ladies I hope all are well especially you Kirst! Thought I'd let everyone know I'm having a girl! So happy! I'm MASSIVE to so I thought the baby would measuring huge but I just got heap of fluid. There's was a girl there who eas 28 weeks and im was bigger than her at 16!...And I went to the strippers last night for my sisters hens... Having a penis flapped in your face while sober isn't exactly a life changing experience!

Congratulations Wish! I'm thinking that when you're uncomfy and preggers (no matter how you got that way) you probably don't want a willy in your face, or any other part of your anatomy. Just thinking....

Kirs_t I hope you are keeping well. Hugs to you.

Wish- that is so lovely, a beautiful little pink one :) I'm so excited for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->