Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Is she here??!!! So happy and excited for you taylah!

Hi ladies , well she is here - Harper Jade born on 25th of jan at 10am exactly weighing a big 3.69 kg's but in true fashion keeping with my worry filled pregnancy she wasn't breathing they had to do CPR for 4 mins & she had to go to nicu - it was the scariest time of my life I didn't even get to see her for 8 hours - thank god she is doing really well now but they are keeping her in the nicu & keeping her cool to prevent any damage caused from lack of oxygen but at the moment she is showing no signs of anything bad, in fact they just woke me up to express more milk cause she is hungry , feisty & chunky . They have done heaps of tests to find out what caused this to happen but no results yet they say very rare especially with an elective c- section , anyway I will update when I know more , thank you all for your support it means so much xx.

Oh taylah how scary for you! I'm so glad she's doing we'll now though, congratulations! She's a healthy size considering she arrived before 40 weeks! I'll be interested to hear why she stopped breathing, what a nightmare, you must have been beside yourself! You rest up now and enjoy your miracle x

Taylah, congratulations! What a scary time that must have been for you. Thank goodness Harper seems to be okay and loving that milk!

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see a pic of you new little girl :) How scary for you and DH, hope they can find out what happened xx

Just wondering if I can join this thread. I'm in Perth WA and on CD 8 of IVF/ICSI

Congratulations Taylah, wonderful news!

Yes, I've been on Gonal F since Monday and Orgalutran since Friday, Next scan and bloods is tomorrow which is CD10.

I've never had a problem with needles but I'm struggling with doing them myself. Its all for a good cause but be glad with the injections are finished.

Good luck! I didn't actually mind the needles. The nasal spray I hated!

Hi lyghtning- good luck with your cycle! How are you feeling about it all?
I'm from perth too!

How's everyone going?

Hope everyone had a good Aussie day and taylah- you are having lots of cuddles with your beautiful little girl! Xxx

Feeling very positive but many different emotions going through me at the moment. Nice to hear someone else from Perth :)

Oh Taylah I am so glad to hear little Harper is doing well after a very scary birth experience. That must have been terrifying. I hope she isn't in NICU too long

Hi lyghtening welcome to the thread��
Is this your first cycle? All the best with the scan

Hi aleja, this is my first cycle so all very new to me. Hoping it will be first time lucky.

Readying through the threads there are happy and sad story's.

Hi Lyghtning :wave: I hated the nasel spray but the injections weren't too bad, I am still injecting while pregnant and they are worse than the IVF meds :haha: When is you egg retrieval? Sending you lots of :dust:

Had an awesome Australia Day, I'm down the coast again at my mums :)

I haven't heard of the nasal spray which is probably good because I hate nose sprays!

I have no idea when egg retrieval will be, I'm CD10 and scan this morning showed 11 follicles. Is that about right or is it too much?
I need to go back in two days for another scan and bloods.

ah yes, we had a nice quiet Australia Day. For those of you over east we are thinking of you and hope you stay safe x

Just had a phone call, still have another scan and bloods Wednesday but she said it looks like egg retrieval will be Friday :)

yeah thanks, I was actually worried it was too many and they would cancel the cycle but sounds like its all ok to start.

Suddenly it all feels a lot more real now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->