Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Kirsty we are FET buddies this month, and hopefully we'll be bump buddies, I'm only a few days ahead of you. Good to have someone to share this with :)

Oh and wish you look amazing..serious yummy mummy's you and miss red x

Wish- you are a yummy mummy for sure!! What a gorgeous bump!

Take- its so good to share this cycle with you! Hopefully bump buddies too- it's our turn I reckon :) xxx

Hi everyone. Well no good news here, so it's on to IVF. I have intake appts Wed at Westmead but I'm thinking that might be too late to start stims for March (will be CD 3 if AF arrives as expected, with IUI I normally started stims from CD2). Are IVF stims any different? I literally have NO idea about any of this....

Ah maddy - I'm so sorry to hear that :( hopefully ivf is it for you!!
I started stims on cd 2 from memory. We also had to have a compulsory counselling session before starting ivf too. Is that the case with all states?? I just remember cos it delayed us starting by a month cos we had to book in! (It was pointless by the way. It was a crazy hippy lady dressed head to toe in purple, who gave us handouts from 'ivf for dummies.' True story!)

Thanks guys :>) great bump pics girls , I'm in the business of deflating - lol much more fun growing the bump ! Love the name Lincoln miss red , how about you wish have you named your little pink bump yet ?

Maddy I hope you have the same success with westmead as I did - first go , I can't remember what cd I started stims it seems like so long ago now - sorry but in answer to kristy I didn't have to do any counselling xx

Kristy & take - wishing you both lots of frostie baby dust xxx

I have been trying to post a couple of pics of Harper for you guys she is 6 weeks old now & getting bigger everyday but it keeps coming back saying file is to big , anyone have any idea why or how to get around this ?

Oh Maddy if my memory is correct I had to call westmead the day af arrived & start on the nasal spray that they had already given me at previous appointment so I would say you will have to hold out till next cycle Hun xxx

Maddy I started stims (nasel spray) on CD2 as well, but same as Taylah no counseling here! They did offer it for the PGD side of it but we said we understood what was going on :)

I had to go on birth control pill for 3 weeks before my IVF, not quite sure why, felt very counter productive but I know a lot of clinics that do that.

Hi girls hope you are all well x

Kirst I am sorry for the false alarm but I hope you are feeling confident for your FET given you have a good chance for implanting the little bean

Take my FET cycles always had clomid, blood tests then a scan to check lining. I never used the OPKs and I'm glad I didn't as never really knew if dark was dark enough. I did have a trigger on one cycle but the winning one only bloods no scan. I thought my FS was mad for not checking my lining but he must have known what he was doing!

Maddy i am glad you are keen to start IVF it really may be the way to go. I can't remember when my stims started but I think CD 2. I did an antagonist cycle so no spray or birth control for me. Sometimes FS may want to do extra testing before the cycle so this may delay the beginning too.

Wish and Red great photos! I will put one up when I work out how to do it!!
We are having a baby boy :)
I had an 'emergency' scan last week due to serious back pain and vagina pain ><
Everything was fine just growing pains. OB checked cervical length and longer than last scan so sooooo relieved. And I saw bubba's little willy floating in the wind!

Next week is anatomy scan so should be confirmed then.

Taylah thanks for popping in it sounds like it has been a whirlwind 6 weeks for you x

Aleja- another boy baby for the Aussie ladies, nice to see you girls keeping the teams even :)

AFM- well falling pregnant isn't happening easily right now but one piece of exciting news I can announce is my partner Wayne and I got engaged last night. No idea when the wedding will be just yet but I'm wearing a beautiful ring and a smile on my face so life is good right now :)

I'll have to get Wayne to do that, I'm not so good with technology, it's a miracle I'm on this forum at all lol. But yes will make him upload a pic of my amazing ring, he designed so we're both a bit proud :)

ok so he doesn't know either..and he works in IT so thats not good lol, so how do you upload an image girls??

Take a picture then upload it onto photobucket. Then it will give you a range of link to attach to forums. Then go to advanced reply and there is a symbol with a mountain and sun, click that, then paste your link :)

Take- congratulations! What beautiful news! Can't wait to see your gorgeous ring. Exciting times girl! As miss red said, you can just click attach from advanced reply I think!

Aleja- a baby boy!!! That is absolutely fantastic. You girls can get shopping for some very cute gear now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->