Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Oh miss red that is so lovely :)

AF arrived for me yesterday. Obviously disappointing but at least I know that I still responded to the meds, I ovulated and I had a good luteal phase without any spotting this time. FET this month then, we're asking for 2 embryos this time!

Woo hoo a boy!! That's unreal news red! Are you glad you found out?
Take- boo for af but yay for fet!!

Thanks ladies!! I was over the moon Wish :)

Sorry about AF Take but glad to hear you had a good cycle and :wohoo: for your FET

Hi Girls,

How are you all?

Take- it 's crap t see that AF but as you say at least the meds are working! you are one bit closer. :)

Miss Red, that is wonderful news, a little boy! congrats girl you both must be delighted,

Aleja, thanks hun for the tips, and i am very happy to be honest to be getting any pointers in the right direction.
I have been on the bondi protocol with Dr Sacks for the last two Transfers , they put two embryos back in the last two times. I was on a high dose of prednesilone 40mg a day( probably spelt wrong!) and Clexane as well to thin the blood.
I have been on DHEA for the last 8-9 months. I am like a walking pharmacy store...if they shook me i would rattle with all the bloody tablets!!! haha

Hi Kirs-t and Maddy, how are you going?
XXX

PS Girls, anyone done ths PGD testing, do you think it is worthwhile?

I am really at a loss as to whether or not we should try it???? Any advice ???

My DH and I have to do it due to his chromosome translocation if you have any questions msg me xx

I am also on Clexane and aspirin :)

Red, team :blue: how exciting. Have you told family?

Take, FET x 2 hopefully this is the magic month for you :dust:

Danc1ngQueen, hope you get your PGD ?'s answered :hugs:

Wish & Kirst :wave:

AFM no news...bloods later today and feeling quite :shrug: and no symptoms. So it's a crapshoot at this point.

Yep told all the family Maddy and everyone is over the moon as it is the first grand :blue: lol

Got everything crossed for you xx

Hi girls- maddy good luck!! Hope to hear somep good news xx

Miss red- how fantastic to tell your family. I bet they're over the moon!

Dancing- sorry I don't know much about pgd, but it does sound like the best way to get good quality embryos. How are you feeling bout everything? What had your doc recommended next?

Take- how's the cycle going? Hopefully ill be joining you on a fet starting this week!

Big hi and hugs to wish and aleja xx

Afm- what a rollercoaster few days. I swear- god or whoever is up there, is laughing in my face :( I think we might have had a chem pregnancy. On Monday we actually got a bfp!! Of course I thought it must be a broken test and it was so so faint... But sure enough there it was again on Tuesday, a little darker. (Still faint but I could pick it up in a photo) Dh and I burst out crying and could not believe it. We were just so optimistic! But since then, the past two days the lines have got no darker. In fact this morning the line was lighter I think. I spoke to the clinic and the nurse said she's sure it can't be left over from m/c as the level was tracked back down. We have decided to head home on Sunday- so will go into the clinic Monday for bloods to check for pregnancy if my period hasn't arrived... Or more likely, to start the fet cycle. I swear this ttc thing is breaking me :(

Kirsty- You poor love. Its not fair that your emotions keep getting played with like this. I really hope that this month things work out for you, it really is your turn. Hang in there hun x

Im booked for my ultrasound next friday (the 25th), for you girls out there who have had a FET or are going to, what meds will you take? My clinic just does clomid days 5-9, they then just wanted to predict ovulation with the LH urine tests but I personally find them very unreliable and have requested a trigger. Not spending all that money and then putting the emby in on the wrong day!

Thanks take! Yeah it sucks... And I curse myself every time for feeling hopeful and then being disappointed. But onward and upward I spose'!

My fet is a natural cycle so no meds, just bloods tests to show when I'm close to ovulation then a trigger shot. I do have progesterone until beta day too :) I agree with you about the lh urine tests... Mine stay ambiguously positive for like a week!

Oh kirst I feel awful for you! It's so cruel and unfair what we go through. I'm thinking about u and waiting for some v good news in the near future for you love! Cxx
And take.. Onwards to fet woo!! I would defo be pushing for a trigger shot too cx

hi everyone , so very sorry i haven't been on for a couple of weeks, honestly the last month feels like a very tired blur of breastfeeding, crying , nappies & lots of love - lol, just what you all have to look forward to, i have just been doing some catch up reading:

krist so sorry you think it may be a chemical, i really hope its not & it really is a bfp for you - its your turn , could it be your wee was diluted or something ?

miss red - congratulations on your little boy - so happy for you , any names yet?

wish - cant believe you are already 23 weeks - it goes so quickly when its not yourself -lol so glad your little girl is happy & healthy, hows the bump ?

aleja - you too hun , so glad everything is going well, when is your next scan anyone going to post a bump pic ?

take - sorry AF got you again hun hugs xx

dancing - sorry to hear you are still going ! it def is about time you got your bfp, i would give pgd testing a go, you never know it might be just what you need xxx

maddy - fingers crossed for you xx

hi to anyone else i missed , have been thinking of you all xxx

Kirst I really hope that your wee was diluted and that your bloods are going to come back with some very good news. Got everything crossed for you hun xxx

So great to hear from you Taylah, hope little Harper is doing well! Yes we have picked Lincoln Robert :) xx

Bump pic :)

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o220/sir_juggsalot/image-1.jpg

Naaaaw soo beautiful red!!! You look smashing! And glad to hear things are well with you and your family Taylah xx

What a sweet little bump Miss Red, and thumbs up on the name, I really like Lincoln.

Taylah- good to hear your doing well and that little munchkin is keeping you busy :)

AFM- clomid starts tonight..here we go again..fingers crossed we get it right this time

Love the bump miss red!! So cute :)

Glad to hear you and bub are great, taylah xxx

My period arrived today :( but on the plus side- it's the first day of the fet cycle! Come on little frostie!!!

Getting fatter all over.. Put on 8kgs this far, been so lazy! No more ice magic for me !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member