Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Dancing…how ru doing? Next steps are so hard to think about. Do you have any idea what ur leaning towards?

Kirs_t…glad to hear you feel you are starting to bounce back. Next steps for you, hun?

Wish…HI!

Take…how were your bloods?

Aleja…good luck at your upcoming scan.

Red…sorry you’ve been bleugh again. When’s your next scan?

AFM still on the jabbing-bloods-dildocam-repeat ad nauseum roundabout. Final IUI should be early next week I imagine.

Hi gals
Welcome back ms Red and Maddy x

Kirst, I can understand hearing the pregnancy announcements are a kick in the guts. It still feels like that for me too - especially when you hear people making it look so easy .
So will you be trying naturally until the FET?

Me: i am ok but got a bit of back pain at the moment. the scan went well baby is fine , OB *thinks* it is a boy but the cord was between the legs so he wasn't sure. What I am worried about is my cervix.. It's measuring 2.9 cm and anything under 2.5 is a concern for pre term labour :-(
The OB said he wasn't concerned at all as still normal but will wait to the 19 week scan to see where it's at. My stress continues ....

Try not to worry too much Aleja. I stressed about things from my ultra sound when preg with my daughter and all my fears turned out to be nothing. I hope yours do too x

I'm cd27, 10dpo. My cd21 progesterone was 45.2 so no issues there, so on to FET next cycle.

Hope everyone else is well, I check in all the time but have been laying low because I tend to go a little neurotic in the 2ww lol. Never gets any easier x

How did your IUI go Maddy? xx

Try not to worry Aleja :hugs: DH and I are hoping baby shows his/her bits on Monday as we have another scan xx

Nice to hear from you Take, got everything crossed for you hun xx

Cant wait to hear if you have a pink or blue one miss red

I'm cd30, 13dpo, bfn this morn but no AF yet, and so the wait continues!

Hi to everyone else x

Hi everyone!

Take- fingers crossed for you. Any symptoms? Xxx

Aleja- hope you're doing ok. Hopefully that 19 week scan will put your mind at ease. It's so hard not to worry- but if the doctors not concerned- that's a good sign xxx easier said than done tho. I'm a bit clueless about cervix on pregnancy, but is there anything that can help? Meds/rest??

Miss red- I can't wait to hear too! Pink or red?!!

Well we have decided to start out next fet next cycle. My period is due Thursday so will do my first set of bloods here on the trip, then fly home by cd8 for the rest of the fet cycle. The clinic was really helpful so we are very excited about having another go so soon!

Yay take and kirst! That's great news guys can't wait to hear how you go! Xx
Aleja and red, good to hear things to still going well for you guys. Hope ur starting to feel better.

Afm- up at hospital with lower back pain and cramps on Thursday. They put it down to a UTI and round ligament pain but it scared the living shit out of me. Sometimes I wish they would admit me to hospital for the nxt 3 1/2 months just in case hahah. They did a cervical exam and it was the most painful experience of my life, is take 2 HSG's in a row before thy again hahaha. DH said I looked like the exorcist trying to crawl backwards up the wall!
Other than that I've been well and counting down the days till I finish work! Xx

Hi to everyone else

Kirst that is great news about your upcoming FET that came around really quickly x

Take, will you keep testing ?

Wish I totally get what you mean by feeling like hospital is the safest place! Any ache and pain sends us into a panic. I have never heard of a cervical exam.. What was this for? And when are you going on mat leave ? I hope your cramps and back pain settle down.

MsRed I hope your bubba hasn't for his/her cord in the way so you can see xx

Going on mat leave week 35 aleja, what about you? They just examined my cervix for dialation or movement.. Mind you, I've had that much stuck up there over the last few years but nothing like this! I felt like such a baby! I asked her if she used a speculum or a cactus hahaha. I talked to my friends and sister and they have all said that the exams they had while pregnant were 110x worSe than any Pap smear or procedure they has has previous.. I dunno why. My husband made the mistake of saying 'I think you made it worse cause you kept moving' I said 'ok, when we get home ill clamp my hair straightener on your penis and then ill tell you to hold still'.. Hasn't said anything since!

I still have everything crossed for you Take xx

Glad to hear that you are going ahead with the new FET Kirst!!! How nice of them to start you cycle while you are holidays :) How is the holiday going? Where are you now? xx

Hope you are feeling better now Wish :hugs: I can understand how you feel, I have really bad pelvic pain and my OB being the lovely person he is, told me to suck it up and enjoy being pregnant :haha:

Try not to worry too much Aleja, when is your 19 week scan booked for? xx

Kirsty- So excited for you, fingers crossed this one takes and sticks x

Wish- You are such a crack up girl, love the comment of hair straightener on the old fella, lmao

AFM cd31 14dpo, another BFN this morning but still no sign of AF. I might call the clinic tomorrow and see what they think, they might do a beta. I've had some vague symptoms but nothing I haven't had before and its turned out to be nothing so I'm not reading into anything.

Thanks girls!
Take- let us know what the clinic says!
I'm 10dpo and completely neurotic. Got a very clear bfn today but instead of throwing the bloomin thing away- I have checked it about a million times. Just incase looking long enough will magically make that line appear!

Wish- you are absolutely hilarious!! I am going to think of that every time I use my ghd now!

Aleja- are u feeling any better? Xxx

Miss red- cant wait to hear bout your scan. We have just left byron bay and arrived on the Gold Coast this afternoon. There's a surf comp Dh is checking out here. Next stop is noosa and then we fly home next week for the fet cycle! Yippee

Hi to everyone else xxx

Hiya Girls,

How are you all?
Sorry i have been missing in action.....
Wish you are hilarious- i laughed also at the hair straightener line...you are a hoot!!:) That did not sound like a fun appointment girl!

Take i also developed a cyst in my ovary due to the meds, they drained it twice and the fecker came back twice. My FS said not to touch it as they might damage the eggs and as i only seem to have 3 left.. ( slight exaggeration but you know what i mean) there is no point in trying to remove it. Apparently with the drugs its pretty common i'm told. Hope it isn't giving you any bother though.

Aleja- how you going?

Maddy - any news with you?

Red- how is the bump going?:)

Kirs-t- that damn two week wait me!akes the best of us neurotic!!

HI to anyone i have missed.

AFM, the FS suggested PGD testing as they last resort as they can't offer me any more tricks and suggested advertising for an egg donor mean time :(

Onwards and upwards.
XXX

Wish you are hilarious ! That hair straightener comment would have put your DH back in his place!!
Kirst, oh wow you've made it to northern NSW and QLD. What a way to start a new cycle:)
I am feeling better . I think I will have to get used to my body's aches and pains it is what I wanted after all! Re: cervical length in high risk cases they can place a stitch up there and bed rest. Oh well only time will tell.

DancingQueen I may have already asked you but did you have immune testing and were you on an immune protocol ? Dr Beers has a book about repeated implantation failures and he said that women often get advised to do PDG when nothing else works.
I am on another thread where a lot of the ladies are falling pregnant after seeing Dr Gamal Mattias in Sydney who prescribes aggressive immune treatments in conjunction with IVF cycle. Anyway I am sure you have probably explored all your options already so I am probably not telling you anything new x

:blue: IT'S A BOY!!! :blue:

DancingQueen who are you with again? Just to let you know if you do PGD, IVF Australia and Genea are the only 2 that do it. My advice is IVF Australia as they are $5k cheaper :)

Brilliant news miss red- a little boy! So happy for you guys xxx

Oh wow a lil boy !!! Congrats Ms Red you must be stoked.
My scan is in 2 weeks so playing a waiting game now.

Thanks Aleja xx Do you have any thoughts about what you think your having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->