Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Hi Dancing... sorry this is so hard, hun. Do you have a choice about proceeding with PGD or is it a given that you 'have' to do it if you proceed with your current Dr? FWIW I think I've mentioned here before that we have researched egg donors - we simply couldn't afford ED here in Australia. But the program in Sth Africa is well established (if you are comfortable with having an anonymous donor - you are given lots of data, just nothing identifying). We also looked closely at Thailand - they have both Thai donors and anglo-saxon donors that fly in from Europe. So don't feel that you are limited to Australia. Hugsxx

Dancing- that sounds like alot to process and some big decisions. I don't have much advice- but I'm thinking of you and really hope that you are ok! And I completely agree about the knickers :) id happily pop them on my head for a baby too!! Keep us posted on your next steps xxx

Maddy- how's things? Where abouts are you guys up to?

Miss red and aleja- that is so exciting to be choosing furniture for your baby boys! I caught up with my best friend today- who had a baby boy in jan. my heart melted! What an absolute cutie. Won't be long till yours are in arms!

Wish- how are you feeling? Not long now hey?!!

Take- how are you doing? Is it tww time?

Afm- I triggered last night and transfer is scheduled for Monday! Can't believe it's nearly here already.... Feeling pretty bloody scared about it, to be honest. But what will be will be! I don't think I could ever give up!

Hi ladies hope everyone is well :)

I had my transfer yesterday, 2 embryos went in so fingers crossed one of them sticks.
Any of you ladies who have done FET before temping as well? I triggered Sat afternoon so I was supposed to ovulate Monday but fertility friend hasn't given me crosshairs yet. Temp dipped low on Monday then small rise Tues, then big spike yesterday but dropped down again today??

Dancing- Have you made any decisions on where to next? Its a bloody exhausting process isn't it..those people who conceive the old fashioned way have no idea how good they've got it. Hang in there x

Kirsty- Exciting to hear your just behind me. How many embys are you having transferred? Mine were graded 7/10 and 8/10 and they both survived the thaw so we still have 4 left in the freezer which we were pleased about, mind you I hope we hit the jackpot this time and it wont matter.

Take - if you use Fertility Friend then you have to manually enter that you triggered & therefore know your O date. I can't remember the instructions but in the instructions it's something like a 'manual override'. Once you put in the trigger data FF will have your O date on the right day. Good luck hun xxx

Kirs_t - FX for Monday!

AFM I'm more than 1 week into the 3 week dose of the Pill...pick up my meds on 2 April.

Those 3 weeks are going to go so fast Maddy :) What pill did they put you on?

Hi girls! How is everyone going?

Aleja and red- I bet those bumps are growing bigger by the day! And wish- are you counting down now? How are you feeling and when's your due date?

Maddy - not long to go now till you can get started!

Dancing- how are you doing? Have you made any more plans for your next try?

Take- how's the TWW treating you? Ae you testing?

I had my transfer yesterday and all seemed to go well... It definitely didn't feel as hopeful or exciting as the last 2 transfers- but I figure it will either work or not, regardless of my negative attitude ;) I've decided to test out the trigger and see what happens. Last time when I was pregnant- the lines started to get darker from about 5dpt... I don't think I'll ever be a wait till blood test day kinda girl! Better to know for me :) so the next few days are pure torture and I swear time has slowed right down to a crawling pace!

But either way- I feel like I will be ok this time xxx

Great to hear from you Kirst! Sending you loads of :dust: this is the one hun :baby:

Bump is going well, he is moving around a lot more now :)

Hey Kirsty, yeah I'm hanging in here, have resisted testing so far but thought I might do one tomorrow, I'm not one for waiting for bloods either.
Good luck to you, I don't think too much about 'good' or 'bad' feelings, it either works or it doesn't. I've been optimistic in the past and also sure it's not my month and either way I'm still trying so not sure you can read into these things. It'd be bloody nice if this was the month for both of us!

Hey girls
Take and Kirst I am holding my breath waiting to hear how your 2ww goes. I totally agree that you don't need optimism for the embies to stick at all.

Wish how are you going?

Miss Red I can feel the bubba a lot now too. So magical

Hi to dancing and Maddy x

Hi everyone

Take and Kirs_t I soooo hope this is the month for you :)

One more week of pill-ing - off to Sydney next Tues to pick up my meds and hopefully get the all-clear to start jabbing.

I'm 7dp2dt today. Tested this morning and BFN, prob a bit early but at least I know the trigger shot is out of my system. A girl who used to work for me just posted a pic on Facebook of her and her daughter and her new baby boy, it was that massive reminder of how much I want this and how much I want to be posting that pic by the end if the year.
I had been so calm and 'whatever will be' until today and now it's hit me hard, PLEASE let this one work!

Hey ladies... Wow it's a big month for so many of you! Best of luck take, kirst and maddy I truly hope it's your time ladies, you deserve it.
Red and Aleja, how are you feeling? Nearly half way wow! Aleja any names picked?
Dancing, how you feeling champ? Hope you are keeping optimistic you are going to make a great mum however that may be!

AFM- sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been feeling pretty off.. Had trouble with my back and my bowels and starting to struggle at work. 4 days til 3rd tri and I'm really looking forward to meeting this lil miss! Xx

Hey wish..you poor love it, you really start to feel it in the last trimester. I had a misaligned pelvis from 32 weeks on with Keyara, was very uncomfortable, and to think that was with my youthful 23 year old body, god help me this time around if I ever actually get my BFP lol

Oh wish - I'm sorry you are feeling a bit crappy.... Do you have the Easter long weekend off? I hope you have some time to put your feet up and rest. I can't imagine how much I will struggle being so pregnant and working. Some days work takes all that I have- even when I'm not preggo at all! Your beautiful little girl will be here before you know it!
Do you have more scans/monitoring as you go into third tri?

Not long to go till jab time Maddy! We are all going to get there this year. Come on bfps! Xxx

Still early Take xx :dust:

Sorry to hear you are feeling crap Wish, I have been suffering alot of back and pelvic pain, nothing worse. When are you finishing work? xx

:happydance: for the upcoming jabbing Maddy xx

I was thinking the same Aleja, any names yet? xx

You are so right Kirst, you guys are next xx

Not long to go till jab time Maddy! We are all going to get there this year. Come on bfps! Xxx

Yes....but actually there's no chance of reaching the finishing-line this year for me. By the time of ET my EDD would be in the first week of Jan 2014 :haha:

Hi Girls,

Hope you are all having a lovely Easter and are getting to enjoy some time off work.

Take and Kirs-t, hope you are going well and are surviving the 2ww, nver a pleasant experience.

Hi to all, same old same old with us, still mulling things over.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->