Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Oh Kirst congratulations what amazing news for you. Hearing the heartbeat is wonderful and I am so happy it's happened for you .
Wish is so right about the anxiety never going away but you have made it through a very important milestone in your baby's development x

Chook and Maddy wishing you all the best - what a coincidence about crossing paths. IVF is a small world after all!

That is awesome news Kirsty. I am just delighted to hear all is going well, you deserve this :)

7 of the 8 eggs fertilised! Transfer Sunday. Hope everyone else is well today

Thats really good chook, fingers crossed they all make it:)

Thanks so much guys and I love the "chook eggs" maddy lol! Will be putting in one at day 5 hopefully. I'm high risk so only allowed one at a time! Two days till egg collection maddy!!! I'm so relaxed this time. It all looked great last time and turned to shit on the last day so just taking it as it comes. Hope all you pregnant ladies are enjoying the cooler weather xox

Hope you got lots of eggies Maddy! And that your are recovering well xxx

Feeling great! No soreness or problems in recovery and I got this many....

Attachments

• Six.jpg
    Six.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi girls
Half dozen eggs! Well done Maddy that's great!
Are you going to have a 3 day or 5 day transfer?

What about your embys, Chook how are they going?

Hahahha yay that's a great result maddy!!! Glad it wasn't too awful for you. Cute picture! Lets hope all those lil eggs become embies! Rest up x

That's fantastic maddy! So glad you have no soreness and are recovering well. I must be a big sook cause it took me two days to recover. I called Westmead today and we still have the 7 at the moment. Just praying we have at least one good blast on Sunday. Hope you are all well! Enjoy your weekend :)

:happydance: yahhoo maddy! Half a dozen eggs is awesome! Glad you're feeling good!

Chook- so glad your embies are hanging in there! I hope they all make it to blast on Sunday. And don't worry- I felt shocking after egg collection too. Hope you're resting up xxx

Chook and Maddy- all sounding positive, good to hear :)

Can't wait to hear how many embies you have this morning maddy xox
Thank you for the support girls. It means so much to me xox

Hi all, got a msg this morning that 5 fertilised and we are doing a 5-day transfer on Wednesday :) It was surprisingly a positive experience for me - there were 9 ladies waiting for pickup and we had a lovely time chatting until our time was called. A couple were older like me, and it was really nice to meet people in the same boat. No pain this morning and now set to enjoy the next 4 days with my mum and my adult son, who are both visiting :)

That's a awesome result maddy! Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->