Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Woo hoo maddy! So nice to see such a great result and that it has been such a positive experience for you and your family... Exciting times ahead! And chook 7 out of 8 is UNREAL! Hoping to see some extra fat positives for both you ladies in the near future x

Sounding very positive Maddy and Chook!! Your bfp will be just around the corner :dance:

Well done ladies , I can't wait till you are both PUPO x

Hey ladies I'm having a rant...my dear husband is a disgrace...yesterday he had 4 lamingtons half a chicken and chips...nachos for dinner and ive just discovered he ate all my brownies and ice cream returning the EMPTY container to the freezer and a ball of glad-wrap with crumbs in it to the fridge. Who does that? Lucky he works out one million times a week or i'd be washing him with a rag on a stick... Think it may be time for some social media shaming I think...

Haha oh no wish! Your Dh sounds very similar to mine... You'd think HE was preggo, the way he chows down sometimes ;) mmmm but the mention of nachos has got me going! Yum!

How are you doing chook and maddy? Chook- did you have your transfer today?

Afm- I am just one big nauseas, spewing, rubbish eating, couch lying machine at the moment. Where did I go? This morning/all day sickness is killing me!! All for a good cause i guess :) I thought after such a long road to get here- I'd be so appreciative and glowing and loving pregnancy.... But I'm actually feeling just as gross as every other preggo lady in the world!

Don't worry kirsti.. Just cause you're not loving feeling foul doesn't mean you are not grateful for your miracle. Feeling shit, is well shit. Go to your doctor and get some Zofran.. You'll never look back it's a wonder drug. There will be plenty of time to glow and give thanks and what not, but for now sleep and eat ice cream for breakfast xx

Hey everyone. Well we had our transfer today and it didn't go to plan. We didn't have any blasts and we were given the option to transfer two morulas so we did. The others were not good enough for freezing. We both left feeling pretty upset but decided to try and stay positive for the next couple of weeks.

I think some social media shaming is the least you could do after those efforts wish!!! Cheeky thing he is and sorry to hear your so unwell kirst! After going through so much to get pregnant you would think Mother Nature would lay off on the yucky side effects!!!

Hey ladies I'm having a rant...my dear husband is a disgrace... Think it may be time for some social media shaming I think...

hahahaha, I've got my 22yo son visiting and he's eaten me out of house and home. Seriously we made apple pie for dessert and he ate 1/3 of it on his own (after steak for main course). Men! Pity we need them for their :spermy:, hey? I keep telling son that at least his will be excellent quality since I only feed him the good stuff!

Hey everyone. Well we had our transfer today and it didn't go to plan.

Hey Chook, I'm sorry today didn't go to plan. Hopefully this cycle will do the trick anyways. And now you're PUPO :happydance: Take gentle care of yourself :hugs::kiss:

AFM recovering fine, actually a bit more sore today than either Fri or Sat, so I didn't go for a walk as planned today, just took it easy instead. And I am fixing that ache with a glass of wine at the moment ;)

Oh chook sorry ypu didn't have better results for blasts.. Don't write those lil embies off yet though, those two might have just needed some cushy surroundings to thrive! Fingers crossed that bfp is less than a fortnight away for ya mate x

Thanks girls! Feeling better tonight. We are talking to my tummy like idiots egg them on to thrive lol. It's out of our hands so I will just do my part by relaxing and looking after myself!

Chook- I'm so sorry that things didn't work out as planned... But I have so much hope and faith for those 2 littles eggies to snuggle in deep! Keep relaxing and taking it easy cxx thinking of you!

Thanks so much wish- I think ill take a trip to the gp this week and get my hands on some zofran! Xxx hope you're feeling we'll? Not long to go now!

Hey lovelies, it's the prodigal poster here... So sorry I've been absent for so long, I have actually been reading along & I've been keeping up with Wish on facebook. Hoping & wishing for everybody... Hi to everyone who's new since I last posted. Basically it was a case of all day, everyday 'morning sickness' (yeah right; clearly a man named it that!), then a rough delivery & some pnd thrown in that has kept me away... Anyway, I'm loving being a Mum & love our baby boy more than I ever thought was possible. Cannot believe he is 3 months today.

Just wanted to encourage you Chook, that I've known women who've transferred 5 day hatching blasts that went nowhere & some who've transferred morulas that have resulted in babies. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you xx

Chook- I know you're disappointed but keep your chin up and I'm crossing my fingers for you

Wish- as usual I'm cracking up at your post, you are a riot!

AFM- cd 15, FF gave me crosshairs for cd11, so early for me, but after a temp dip this morning crosshairs are gone, so it's a mystery as usual

Yay MJ! Sooo nice to see your name pop up again! You and Taylah were the first success stories of this thread.. Can't wait until we're all sharing spew stories cxx

Take.. How frustrating! Temping was never successful for me, mind you my ancient obstetrician suggested I use a mercurial thermometer in my vagina once a day.... Didn't seem like the most pleasant way to start my day so I stuck with the digi under the tongue. Hope you get some answers chic... I used to hate having 'unnecessary' sex hahahhaha! My lucky DH!

Afm- I've been watching waaay too much 'one born every minute' OMG! Hahaha! Crazy stuff hey..it's getting close now and is started thinking about the final passage. Figure ill start with hippy methods and move my way to opiates as required.

Keep your chin up Chook :) Got everything crossed for you xx

When is your transfer Maddy? Xx

So glad to hear you are sick Kirst :haha:

Great to hear from you MJ xx

Hope FF makes up its mind Take xx

I love OBEM Wish, I cry whenever I watch it xx

AFM - just spent the long weekend down at my mums with the family as it was my little sister's 13th birthday. We had a big surprise party which she loved! Lincoln is moving around so much more now and kicked DH in the head this morning lol, which I think he loved :haha:

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted on BnB properly in quite a while! I hope you don't mind me intruding and asking a quick question...

How many embryos did you transfer? I'm probably having retrieval this weeks and transfer of one next week but I'm wondering if this cycle does fail (sooo hoping this is our last fresh cycle until siblings ;) ) should we look at transfering 2 next time?

My clinic only does 1 embryo at a time but I would push for more if I thought it would help us. There's not much info around about it so wondering from personal experiences. And I'm asking you Aussie ladies because OS they generally do two as a standard!

So exciting to look back at all those BFP's in this thread, congrats ladies! And to those who are in the middle of a cycle or waiting to find out, goodluck! Wishing you all the best!!!

I was only allowed to transfer 1 due to being 29 and they would only do 2 if I was 35 or over. Hope this helps xx

Hi there valentine! Our clinic also has a very strict 1 embryo only policy... I personally would have loved twins- but they do come with a much higher chance of gestational complications. Not sure if this helps?!

Wish- I love 'one born every minute' too! Great show :) I don't know if I'd ever let anyone film me in labor though?!

Take- grr so frustrating about the temping. I found that too- some months it was so clear and easy and others it was so hard to figure out! Let us know how you go!

Mj- great to hear from a success story! So glad you and bubba are doing well! Keep popping in if you have the time :)

Chook and Maddy- let the TWW begin! Will you ladies be testing early?

How are you feeling miss red and Aleja?

Thanks ladies! I thought that was the case with most Aussie clinics. I'd love twins but also not sure I'd want any complications that can come with it. I just wasn't sure whether to press the issue of doing 2 if this one fails. Doubt they'd let me anyway though to be honest!

Thanks again girls! I'm doing trigger shots every three days at the moment so I won't be able to test early. My actual test date given from the clinic is Mother's Day of all days!!!

Hope you are feeling better kirst xox

Congratulations on your little boy mj xox

Sorry to hear things are so frustrating take! My ovulation used to be all over the place. We even had a cancelled iui once because my body decided to ovulate day 9 which was crazy xox

I haven't given much thought to giving birth wish!! I remember when I fell pregnant the first time everyone wanted to tell me their labour stories and I responded by saying tell me in ten months when that part is over for me lol xox

How are you feeling maddy?? Thinking of you xox

Sounds like you have a kick boxer red!!! Xox

Hey valentine, I'm going through Westmead and this is our third Ivf. I'm only 32 but they transfer two day 5 morulas back because the quality wasn't so good xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->