Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Lincoln Robert was born last night by emergency c section at 8pm , weighing 6lb (2.72kg). Will update with birth story when I get a chance.

Thanks for all the well wishes girls xxx

Congratulations miss red :) so looking forward to hearing the rest of the story. Rest up x

Congratulations Red that's the best news to wake up to. Try and get some sleep and enjoy your beautiful boy..can't wait to hear the story! Xx

Congratulations mummy red! What beautiful news to wake up to! Hope you're feeling ok and getting some rest and tlc.
Welcome to the world Lincoln! Xxx

Hope the new mummies are enjoying their first week with bubbas! Such exciting news girls xxx

Wish- how's yohanna? Hope you're enjoying being a mum too :)

Take and maddy- how are you girls feeling?

OMG Kirsty, well done on being past the half way mark :)
I'm feeling great, minus some insomnia and nasal congestion but I'm not complaining. Bought some maternity stuff from ASOS, the tops are great but I don't think the jeans will see me through more than a month, I'm forever tugging them up, not super comfy but they were only $20.
Wish more photos of Yo please! And photos of the 2 new boys when the mummies are up to it :)
Maddy and news with you?

Looking forward to hearing from all our Yummy Mummies :flower:

Yay Kirst is 50% baked :haha:

Take I'm still making do with my regular jeans with those extender bands. At this point my chest size (up 2 full cup sizes) is more of an issue than my stomach :dohh:

Hey ladies!!!
Red and Aleja hope you guys are doing well with your boys and managing some sleep..can't wait to hear your stories and see dome photos! Xx

Maddy..haha hope the boobs settle mine didn't change at all except for my now giant brown nipples ewww! Are you feeling better with morning sickness and reflux?

Take- your pregnancy is flying!! How long till gender scan?

Kirsty-now you know your lovely is a girl have you guys picked any names?

Chook and hopeful-any updates on cycles ect??

Afm- I thought about starting another thread in pregnancy club for us but I know I'll be ttc number 2 before too long and I assume some here are the same so here we stay!....Yohanna is getting too big already it's mad how fast it goes! I was lucky and got a sleeper! She is just a lovely happy lil lass. I've had a disgusting staph infection in my c wound which had been awful.. I'm just so ready for that part to be over!
Right now I'm expressing the shit outta my boobs cause tonight I'm gonna have a few drinks for the first time yay!!!
Have a lovely weekend all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
It does feel good to have made it to half way!! Is still a bit surreal sometimes :)

Good job on the Asos take! I love their maternity stuff- I haven't tried the pants though... But I love the tops and dresses! Maddy- that's great that you can still use your jeans- my thighs outgrew my jeans by about 10 weeks! I've put on nearly 7kg so far!! Yikes- I'm pretty sure that's a bit much for half way?? But not sure? Ah well, I have been using pregnancy as an excuse to eat alot more cake and other delicious crap, which isn't such a bad thing ;)

Ah wish! Your pic of yohanna just made my day! What a beauty!! So glad you're going out to have some fun and a few drinks tonight. Enjoy! I agree- I hope to be back to ttc number 2 in the not so distant future. We still have 2 frosties which we want to use... For wish an take and the natural bpf girls- will you go back to ivf? Or try for another natural miracle? Do you girls have frosties left?
We will defn try for a natural first - but given my amh and Dh dismal sperm motility... I think we will need the clinics help again. BUT you never know!

Aleja and red- how are you beautiful baby boys going?

So some sad news from me: my sister has had an early miscarriage. She would have been around 4-5 weeks but after the first positive pee and blood test, her levels started dropping back down. It just breaks my heart to see her so disappointed and heart broken. I think jumping back on that ttc rollercoaster after having so much hope that you'd made it, is the worst part. She is still very reluctant to get tested for any issues, but I guess it is hopeful that they managed to get this far? It's a tough gig tcc, that's for sure!

Hey Ms Red congratulations!!!!! our boys are 2 days apart!

Hi ladies thank you for all your well wishes. Marlon and I are still in hospital as he is in the special care nursery. He was born on 22nd July weighing 2.74kg 48cm he is a petite little thing.
He was doing well, acting like a normal newborn ready to go home but then he suddenly stopped feeding and lost too much of his birth weight. In reality he was a little under baked and needed help with learning to feed. Plus they thought he may have had an underlying infection so he is on an antibiotic .i was very sad and depressed a few days ago thinking the worst but now a few days later my breast milk has come in and he is looking soooo much better:happydance::happydance:

Hopefully we can go home on Monday.:cloud9:

The birth itself was fairly ok!!! My waters broke on Monday at 5am, we went straight to hospital and contractions started at 11am... After unbearable pain I elected for the epidural at 4cm dilated. Best thing EVER!!!!! ( my DH loved the gas- I thought it did nothing except distraction)
He was finally born at 8pm that night with no major complication but it was just so overwhelming anyway after waiting years for this bubby. And he is just perfect my heart melts for him .
I can't wait for the rest of you to share your birth stories-- it's truly amazing.

Wish, great idea about a new thread.

Kirst, very sad news about your sister :-(

I'm trying to upload a photo but saying file too big rhhhhhh

Hi ladies,

Wish- Love the pic of the little one she is so cute. We're thinking this might be our last bub, we have Keyara and Wayne's got a daughter overseas so we feel a little selfish having more but we'll decide for certain a few months after this one arrives.

Kirsty- I've put on 3.5kg so I'm sure thats a little to much at this stage but I'm walking now and then, trying not to over eat, and whatever will be I'll deal with after the baby is born, I'm just loving food so much right now there is no way I could go all super healthy..tho I prob should! I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, its tough, we took nearly a year to fall again after our miscarriage, was very frustrating.

Aleja- Hang in there, your little man will beef up before you know it. And the baby blues are pretty common a couple of days after the birth, glad you're feeling better now, hanging to see a pic :)

Hey Maddy, hope you're well :) and Miss Red if your out there xx

My 18 week scan is 4 weeks away, hanging to know if we're blue or pink!!!

Hope you got to take your beautiful boy home today aleja! I'm so glad you're feeling better and bub is doing well! Keep us posted on how you're going and I'd love to see a pic!!

How's everyone doing??

Not much from me- I am just already dying to finish work again :) can't wait to meet this little one!!

Hi girls, I'm still here in hospital :( I should be getting out this morning then I can use the desktop to give you an update/birth story xxx

Red - yay for heading home. How are you feeling :flower:

Aleja - hope you got home safely on Monday :hugs:

Kirst - are you wishing you could start mat leave really really early :haha:

Take - what day are you having your scan? My hospital recommends 20 weeks (rather than 18) so I'm booked in for 28/8, will be a few days short of 20 weeks.

Chook - where are you :shrug: I'm REALLY hoping you are the same Chook that posts on another forum that recently had good news :hugs:

Wish - oh yes, the giant Milo-brown circles on my chest :shock: And one boob is sooo much bigger and hanging-down (TMI sorry) than the other!

AFM had my 16 week midwife appointment today. Every time she put the doppler on and got a hearbeat little Bing kept wiggling away, but we finally got a good listen. Since bub was measuring 5 days ahead at my 12 week scan they toyed with changing my dates but I was pretty firm that being IVF I think my dates are fairly certain :) So for now the original EDD stays...

Good to hear from you maddy!! I love the nick name bing- it's so cute! I can't believe you're 16 weeks already. Time is flying for all of us :) yep id LOVE to start maternity leave really early ;) I feel bad enough finishing up at 35 weeks! When will you finish?

How bout you take? How are you doing?

Miss red! I've been thinking of you- hope you went home safe and sound with your little bub today.

Hi aleja and wish! I hope you ladies are doing really well will bubbas too.

I agree - where is chook? And hopeful? And dancing??

My scan is on the 23/8 so looks like I'm up before you Maddy, how funny! I thought 18 weeks was early but that's what they do so I didn't argue.
Im feeling good, bit of indigestion but all in all no complaints.
I've decided to finish work on Keyara's last day if school Dec 18, ill be just past 34 weeks, I've got a load of long service leave so ill be taking advantage of that :)

I'm here Maddy! I check on you girls daily but I have nothing positive to report so I didn't want to bring the forum down being a negative nancy lol! I've been cheering you girls along on the sidelines and I'm so happy for you all!!!
We tried doing the long down cycle last month but my body didn't respond to the birth control or synarel spray and I ended up ovulating!!! I stayed on the spray for the last four weeks and finally started stims last night. We are trying a day three transfer this time and we have never done a long down cycle before so hopefully it might help with quality. If we get the same quality again then it will mean its a genetic issue and will have to move on to donor. We can't afford to have the testing done as we would have to pay private and pay a extra 4k for testing which is not covered by Medicare. If we could be guaranteed it would help we would find the money but as you no there is no guarantees on this ride. Anyway we can only try what we are doing.
Keep the good news coming girls and I'm sorry to be the downer on here xox

Hi lovely ladies,
Chook it's great to hear from you despite the disappointing news from your last cycle. You seem to get a really good fertilisation rate with your embryos .. Perhaps a 3 day transfer will give the embryos a better chance.

Maddy Kirst and Take its lovely to hear about your pregnancy updates.. Enjoy it as it seems to fly past. I sometimes miss feeling the rolls and kicks in my tummy. It's hard to believe this little person sleeping in the bassinet was only recently shuffling inside my tum.
I worked till 34 weeks and now I'm glad given bubs early arrival.

Ms Red I hope you and bubs are well and out of hospital.

I came home on Monday and its been non stop since then!!! The little man is keeping us busy.. I've never done so much washing in my life !!! Nor sleep so little!!!! But I look foward to each day with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->