Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Ummm WOOOO HOOOOO kirsty!!!!!! Go team pink!! So happy for you love!! So much good news on this thread! Maddy and take you guys are next!

Oh my god kirsty just saw your pink cake, yay a girl thats great :)

Red - thinking of you :hugs: best of luck and looking forward to your update.

Kirst - yay :pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink: Was everyone super-excited?

Take - wow your intake appointment sounds so thorough! Thank god they didn't weigh me! I'm up 5kg already :haha:m What date is your 18wk scan?

Aleja - the ob/gyn costs are pretty horrendous, hey :shock: The one that I was seeing for IUI & IVF referral bulk-billed if the appointment was just a check-in. But he charged like a wounded bull for any normal consult.

Wish - How ru :flower:

AFM all good....have another midwife appointment in 2 weeks and then the 18 week scan on 21/8 (will be 18+5 but had to fit it around my shifts). Do they normal adjust IVF due dates? Last scan bubs was measuring 5 days ahead and the scan lady wanted to adjust my dates?

My OB said that when your IVF your date stays the same as they are sure of you conception date xx

AFM - Having the induction gel put in at 12, very excited and nervous :)

Miss red! Oh how exciting!!! How are you feeling? Have they got your bp down at all? Sending you lots of love and he will soon be in your arms!

Maddy- nope they don't change dates with ivf. My lil one is measuring ahead too! In my head at least, I've brought the due date forward hehe xxx my Dh is 6'5 so I hope she's not a giant baby ;)

Hi gals,
Just a quick post to say my little man made an early appearance! Baby Marlon was born last night after my waters burst yesterday morning. He is small but a really cutie. So happy!!!! :)
Ms Red I think you will be announcing yours very soon x

Oh Aleja, CONGRATULATIONS, that's wonderful :flower: Hope you are both doing well :hugs:

Omg!! Aleja!! Best news you've made my night!! I can't wait to see a picture I bet his beautiful!! Congratulations I can't wait to see a photo!! Give your boy a big snuggle for me. Best name too xx

Aleja!!! I am jumping up with excitement! What brilliant news xxx how are you feeling?!! What a gorgeous name too- I can't wait to see pics and hear about how it all went! Congratulations mummy! Xxx

OMG Aleja!!! Congratulations to you and DH, what fantastic news :dance: Can't wait to see pics xxx

OMG, surprised me Aleja, well done you, I'm eagerly awaiting photo and story when you're up to it.
Now miss red whats doing with you love? I'm thinking of you x

Ooh exciting, did it just happen or did they do it, oh good luck girl, hope you've managed to get some rest too x

Oh red! How exciting.... We are all cheering you on! Thinking of you xxx can't wait to hear your news xxx

Aleja- thinking of you too! Hope you're feeling ok and having lots of cuddles with your gorgeous lil boy x

Wish- I love the profile pic! What a cutie!

Hooray for all the bubbas :)

Thanks girls xx I woke up with the need to go to the toilet and they broke on their own just as I got into the bathroom :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->