any bad sleepers who temp?

Aww thanks for doing that jump, it's is really exciting to see how lucky the thread has been. Now, two more to follow this month please, and a bunch of lovely scan pics!!

Good luck with the early testing. Once I got my ICs I started testing at 8 dpo. Oh, and I also felt totally out with my bfp. Boobs - completely normal, temps - completely normal, cramping - completely normal!!! I had felt much more pregnant the previous month.

Grrr so annoyed with myself!!! Was having a dream that I woke up and forgot to temp, then temped.......then woke up really and forgot to temp!!!! Sooo annoyed!! Will be back after work to catch up :)

also was curious about the "success" of the thread, since you mention it 6footnoodle...

am thinking i should update the first post. who all do we have and where are we?

citrus :bfp:
eline :bfp:
mintastic :bfp:
mummy2o :bfp:
jumpingo :coffee:
fruitee :coffee:
6footnoodle :coffee:
o0oCharlieo0o :coffee: (judging from her ticker)
rainbow2301 :bfp: (judging from her ticker)
mrs.ginger :coffee: (judging from her chart)

am i missing anyone?
or have anyone wrong?

but wow. half BFPs in, what, 3 or 4 months?:shock:
and fruitee and i in a week will be 70% and then noodle after that, right?:winkwink:

any word from charlie, rainbow or mrs.ginger?

Wow see! I knew it felt like a lot of BFPs and in such a short period. Hope I get some of this luck :)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! You guys are so supportive and a lovely bunch of ladies. I will definitely stick around.

Does anyone know how to find link their tempt chart. I can't find a link for my chart. I want to add it to my siggy.

Ok guys. What temp would you use. I have the double temping syndrome.

Bed at 11pm.
Pee at 2am- temp 35.80
restless sleep
wake up 5am - temp 36.38

So both times i had 3 hours sleep. The second one felt like less deep sleep. What would you use?

Good luck with the early testing. Once I got my ICs I started testing at 8 dpo. Oh, and I also felt totally out with my bfp. Boobs - completely normal, temps - completely normal, cramping - completely normal!!! I had felt much more pregnant the previous month.

definitely hoping to get in on the "huh-i-don't-feel-pregnant-at-all-BAM-BFP!" action.:haha:

Grrr so annoyed with myself!!! Was having a dream that I woke up and forgot to temp, then temped.......then woke up really and forgot to temp!!!! Sooo annoyed!! Will be back after work to catch up :)

i HATE that!!! but, one less temp to obsess over, right? (oh wait, that's just me?:haha:) it's still too early to matter too much what it was anyway...right?:wacko:

Wow see! I knew it felt like a lot of BFPs and in such a short period. Hope I get some of this luck :)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! You guys are so supportive and a lovely bunch of ladies. I will definitely stick around.

Does anyone know how to find link their tempt chart. I can't find a link for my chart. I want to add it to my siggy.

hoping the luck sticks around too!!!:flower:
are you doing it from your phone, or computer? i usually post from my computer so i haven't investigated how to from a phone, but from a computer i might be able to help:thumbup:

Ok guys. What temp would you use. I have the double temping syndrome.

Bed at 11pm.
Pee at 2am- temp 35.80
restless sleep
wake up 5am - temp 36.38

So both times i had 3 hours sleep. The second one felt like less deep sleep. What would you use?

hmmmm...probably the 2nd one?:shrug: well, what's your normal temping time??

I use my phone half the time. While at work I use the computer though I probably shouldn't :dohh: So if you can explain how to on a computer that would be perfect :)

Ideally I would like to temp at 5am when my alarm goes but all week I have been waking up at 3 or 4. So Maybe I should make 4 my new time. I guess I will go with the 5am time. I'm going to try cutting out liquids in the evenings for the week of ovulation. Hopefully that helps me sleep better.

Haha jumpingo, you would think that...but in actual fact it's made me more obsessed as I'm wondering what it would have been...up....down....the same??? Sooo annoying haha. Can't believe I'm '7 dpo' already!!!
I'm getting really strong camps again tonight in the centre of my belly but low down :(

I use my phone half the time. While at work I use the computer though I probably shouldn't :dohh: So if you can explain how to on a computer that would be perfect :)

Ideally I would like to temp at 5am when my alarm goes but all week I have been waking up at 3 or 4. So Maybe I should make 4 my new time. I guess I will go with the 5am time. I'm going to try cutting out liquids in the evenings for the week of ovulation. Hopefully that helps me sleep better.

from fertility friend's main page "My Chart" on the left, you should have a tab at the top that says "Sharing." hold your mouse over that and there are a bunch of subcategories. under "Charting Home Page" pick "SetUp." on this page you can choose what stuff is visible to others when they look at your chart on FF. near to the top on the right, there should be a "Get Sharing Code/Buttons" link. copy the url in the "bbCode Code" box into your signature or in the main text box when you post.

i think there was an initial setup that i had to do, so it might be a little different than this, but since mine's already setup, i'm not quite sure.:dohh:

Haha jumpingo, you would think that...but in actual fact it's made me more obsessed as I'm wondering what it would have been...up....down....the same??? Sooo annoying haha. Can't believe I'm '7 dpo' already!!!
I'm getting really strong camps again tonight in the centre of my belly but low down :(

i knew i liked you:winkwink: cramps at 7DPO is good, right!? i am just sore from doing xBox's dance workout with my husband last night and THEN playing a soccer game on top of that.:dohh: but trying to stay hopeful. really hope this is our month:flower::hugs:

i knew i liked you:winkwink: cramps at 7DPO is good, right!? i am just sore from doing xBox's dance workout with my husband last night and THEN playing a soccer game on top of that.:dohh: but trying to stay hopeful. really hope this is our month:flower::hugs:

Haha thanks :happydance: I'm hoping it's good :) temp was 36.4 this morning, but still above the coverline, so I'm hanging in there. Aww aren't you good doing all that exercise, I haven't got the energy :dohh: hope today's been a good day for you :) I'm getting the urge to poas :(

Haha thanks :happydance: I'm hoping it's good :) temp was 36.4 this morning, but still above the coverline, so I'm hanging in there. Aww aren't you good doing all that exercise, I haven't got the energy :dohh: hope today's been a good day for you :) I'm getting the urge to poas :(

ah, me too!! trying to hold out for at least a couple more days:haha:

i'm trying to be good, but calorie counting and hardly any candy/sweets is making me a grumpy grumpy person. i feel so bad for my husband because i've been snappy the last 2 days:dohh: just trying to think about fitting into all my favorite jeans/pants that currently do not fit:roll:

Thanks Jumpingo. I will give it a try.

So jealous you guys are at the end of your cycle. Waiting to O is so hard. Good luck to you girls. Can't wait to see. Fingers crossed for you :)

I had the worst sleep ever. Pretty much woke up at 1130, 130,3,4, and 5. This time I will stick to the 5am time and put it as bad sleep. Hope my sleeping improves for next week.

ah, me too!! trying to hold out for at least a couple more days:haha:

i'm trying to be good, but calorie counting and hardly any candy/sweets is making me a grumpy grumpy person. i feel so bad for my husband because i've been snappy the last 2 days:dohh: just trying to think about fitting into all my favorite jeans/pants that currently do not fit:roll:

I'm off work tomorrow and next week, tempted to test :thumbup:
Aww I'm sure he understands :hugs:

Thanks Jumpingo. I will give it a try.

So jealous you guys are at the end of your cycle. Waiting to O is so hard. Good luck to you girls. Can't wait to see. Fingers crossed for you :)

I had the worst sleep ever. Pretty much woke up at 1130, 130,3,4, and 5. This time I will stick to the 5am time and put it as bad sleep. Hope my sleeping improves for next week.

:hugs: not sleeping is so annoying :(
Thanks for the luck :thumbup:

:test: :test: hehehehe I am the biggest early testing coach. If it's BFN you can always say ah well, it's still early!!

Hi ladies, I got behind and accidentally clicked last page so now I don't know where I left off... Any news?

:test: :test: hehehehe I am the biggest early testing coach. If it's BFN you can always say ah well, it's still early!!

i told myself i could test today at 8DPO, only if my temp went up, since my charts the last 2 months went way down. but, alas, it went down just like the last 2 times. so, gonna wait until 10DPO (sunday) i think.

Hi ladies, I got behind and accidentally clicked last page so now I don't know where I left off... Any news?

go back a bit to post 476. it has the most recent standings:winkwink:

i told myself i could test today at 8DPO, only if my temp went up, since my charts the last 2 months went way down. but, alas, it went down just like the last 2 times. so, gonna wait until 10DPO (sunday) i think.

seriously. who am i kidding...?

anyone?

yeah, didn't think so.:haha:

was BFN, but the pee didn't go all the way up to the test area so at 4min, when i could tell there wasn't enough wetness to spread any more, i figured either way it was a bust, so i redipped and then the control line showed right up and i want to believe there was a line trying to show up, but didn't. still only 8DPO, so will test again on sunday. maybe tomorrow, that bag of internet cheapies is just calling my name:blush::haha:

Thanks! Posts don't seem to be numbered on mobile though... Know which page that is on?

Oh and jump - still so early! Good luck on next test!

Mint, sorry, this would have been faster, huh...:dohh::haha:

also was curious about the "success" of the thread, since you mention it 6footnoodle...

am thinking i should update the first post. who all do we have and where are we?

citrus :bfp:
eline :bfp:
mintastic :bfp:
mummy2o :bfp:
jumpingo :coffee:
fruitee :coffee:
6footnoodle :coffee:
o0oCharlieo0o :coffee: (judging from her ticker)
rainbow2301 :bfp: (judging from her ticker)
mrs.ginger :coffee: (judging from her chart)

am i missing anyone?
or have anyone wrong?

but wow. half BFPs in, what, 3 or 4 months?:shock:
and fruitee and i in a week will be 70% and then noodle after that, right?:winkwink:

any word from charlie, rainbow or mrs.ginger?

Hi mint, how are you getting on?

Jump I had an IC a bit like that. Once it spread, there was some pink, just not in the right place. I thought nothing of it but the next day I got my BFP so I wonder now if it did mean something. They are unreliable though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->