any bad sleepers who temp?

oh fruitee:hugs::hugs: i hope the antibiotics kick in fast!!

don't worry, we'll still be here when you are feeling better:winkwink::thumbup:

Well af has just arrived. Im actually quite relieved as this last cycle was so strange and with my tooth pain ive been taking painkillers so at least i can get over this now then focus on babymaking next month

Well af has just arrived. Im actually quite relieved as this last cycle was so strange and with my tooth pain ive been taking painkillers so at least i can get over this now then focus on babymaking next month

NNNNOOOOOOOoooooooo:cry::cry::gun::gun:

hope your tooth gets better asap so the babymaking can begin!:winkwink:

Good luck with your scan :)

Sorry fruitee :( Good luck next month. Hope your tooth feels better soon.

Jumpingo when is your AF due? how are your temps looking? Do you have a link to your chart?

I had the worst sleep yet last night. Felt like I got one hour of sleep. I just felt so restless. Temp. was still around the same.

I am on CD13 of 30. I have only BD once on CD10. I am starting to freak out that I didn't BD yesterday. I have to tonight and every day till I O. My opk test was negative yesterday but I started getting ewcm. Ahh so anxious.

Jumpingo when is your AF due? how are your temps looking? Do you have a link to your chart?

AF is due tomorrow or thursday. my temps are looking good, but they are all over the place (thanks crappy sleep!:roll: row 8 is the deprived sleep box, so you can see why so many circles!:dohh:) so it doesn't really mean anything to me until it drops below the coverline OR if it stays above the cover line on and beyond thursday.

i've only been temping for 2 full months, so i only know those LPs, but they were 11 and 13 days and tomorrow is 13, so if my temp stays up on thursday, it will be a really good sign, i think/hope.:shrug:

here's a screen shot of my chart:

Attachments

• Sept CD27 FF chart.jpg
    Sept CD27 FF chart.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 4
I am on CD13 of 30. I have only BD once on CD10. I am starting to freak out that I didn't BD yesterday. I have to tonight and every day till I O. My opk test was negative yesterday but I started getting ewcm. Ahh so anxious.

i would say if you BD tonight, you will be totally fine. then see what your OPK tomorrow is.

if it's positive, BD a couple more days in a row.
if it's negative, i would take tomorrow off.

my husband got worn out too early this month because he got frisky on a day i knew was too early, but then i got a positive soon after, but by then it was too late and he needed a break right around O day:dohh: "if i'm not pregnant this month," i told him, "i'm refusing sex if i know it's too early so we don't have that same thing happen in october!":trouble: he laughed but then gave me a sad, "okay...":shy: :haha:

anyway, you're still totally golden!:thumbup:

AF is due tomorrow or thursday. my temps are looking good, but they are all over the place (thanks crappy sleep!:roll: row 8 is the deprived sleep box, so you can see why so many circles!:dohh:) so it doesn't really mean anything to me until it drops below the coverline OR if it stays above the cover line on and beyond thursday.

i've only been temping for 2 full months, so i only know those LPs, but they were 11 and 13 days and tomorrow is 13, so if my temp stays up on thursday, it will be a really good sign, i think/hope.:shrug:

here's a screen shot of my chart:

Looks good to me. as long as it stays above the line I would be happy :) You will know soon. Hope your temp stays high :)

i would say if you BD tonight, you will be totally fine. then see what your OPK tomorrow is.

if it's positive, BD a couple more days in a row.
if it's negative, i would take tomorrow off.

my husband got worn out too early this month because he got frisky on a day i knew was too early, but then i got a positive soon after, but by then it was too late and he needed a break right around O day:dohh: "if i'm not pregnant this month," i told him, "i'm refusing sex if i know it's too early so we don't have that same thing happen in october!":trouble: he laughed but then gave me a sad, "okay...":shy: :haha:

anyway, you're still totally golden!:thumbup:

Oh dear god. I just took an opk now and it looks positive. I think. I am new to opks. I will post a pic in a bit. Maybe you guys can help. Kicking myself for not BDing yesterday. So tonight I will Bd but it will be old sperm that's been there since saturday. Do you think it matters? Hopefully I have another positive tomorrow and get to BD with fresh sperm.

Here's the one I just took. Does it look positive? Should the test line be darker than the control? Would you say they are equal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
seems not quite positive...i say BD tonight if you can, and then take another OPK tomorrow and see if it's any darker. i've heard some people say they never get a full positive because they test on either side of the surge. keep us posted!!

also, have never heard of problems with "old sperm" (sorry, i'm immature , totally laughing over here) but have heard the opposite, that sometimes every day will deplete a guy of his strong healthy sperm and sometimes every other day is better for people who have tested to have male factors in infertility. but no experience so not sure on that:shrug:

Lol thanks. Now you got me laughing pretty hard at myself. It does sound pretty fun. I swear I thought I read that somewhere. I hope not.

I will BD tonight for sure and then hope the line is darker tomorrow and BD again. I will take another opk tonight to see if it gets any darker thoughout the day.

Noodle I saw ur post really quickly and thought it was a preg test!!! Ahhhh wishful thinking perhaps!!

Sorry fruitee about AF, but glad u can move on and hope this next cycle is more 'normal'!

Jump your chart looks awesome!! Stupid BFNs!! I hope ur temp stays up tomorrow.

Well I had my scan today. It was amazing and everything looks good.

Did you get a picture citrus and if you did can we see it?

Fruitee sorry AF showed up, but your right, probably for the best if your taking antibiotics. Fight off your tooth ache and give it your all next month.

I've heard of both with the sperm, to often causes their not to be enough sperm, to little not decent sperm, but think of it this way. A sperms life in a mans body is roughly 72 days. It takes roughly 2-3 months to get into best condition, if it doesn't get used it gets reabsorbed into his body. Each ejaculation contains anywhere from 20-300million sperm cells. So with this logic the man is always making sperm daily. So regardless of how often you have sex he will always have a good supply as he started making the sperm your using whilst we were waiting for AF several months ago. So just have fun. I've read couples who BD twice a day for a week get a BFP, then a one off time and just happened to catch the egg. So I think their isn't a golden set rule people have to follow. Of course if there is issues on his side then this information will be incorrect.

Noodles, I agree with Jumpingo that your test isn't quite positive. The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line.

Chart is looking good Jumpingo. FX for tomorrow.

Thanks mommy2o. That makes me feel a lot better. Never thought of it that way. Going to make me a baby tonight

Haha I wish it was a pregnancy test.

I did get a pic but can't remember how to upload on my phone. I'll try.

I'd like to pick your brains for a cute announcement. My best friend is also expecting and I wanted all along to buy two baby grows that said best friends and let her figure it out. But now I've left it too late for delivery and am gutted! Can anyone think of any other way that revolves around us or the two babies being BFFs?!!

Wow citrus that's an amazing scan picture :) I'm usually useless looking at them thinking 'so which bit is the baby' haha but that is so clear and obvious :) aww how sweet that you are both pregnant together, I would live that, ermm what could you do...how long until you see/tell her? The baby grow thing would have been lovely, is there something similar you can do? Something matching for them both!

Thanks everyone for the support :) I'm really glad as I have been taking so many painkillers and was worrying just in case (but deep down I knew) so this next month I can go for it and hopefully temps will be better and o will be earlier (I'm away cd 28/9 ish so hope it's before then) going to try conceive plus too :) any other tips gratefully received :)

Jump your chart looks awesome!! Stupid BFNs!! I hope ur temp stays up tomorrow.

sadly, it did not. it dropped below what *i* think is the coverline, but entering the temp this morning made FF take away my crosshairs:dohh: it was in FAM setting, so i switched it to Advanced, and it, of course, puts them after the slightest temp rise after a positive OPK, but that makes my coverline SO low compared to the last 2 months. does it change that much month to month? if i line them up with the coverline i think, they look so similar with dips in the same places and the big temp drop today matches too. so, not really sure. either way, i think the big temp drop means AF is on her way, so just waiting now.:roll::coffee:

and that scan is so clear!!!! that's so exciting!!
have you guys started buying baby stuff? any name ideas being thrown around? (sorry, i LOVE talking about names. not just baby names, but names as a topic in general:wacko:)

Wow citrus that's an amazing scan picture :) I'm usually useless looking at them thinking 'so which bit is the baby' haha but that is so clear and obvious :) aww how sweet that you are both pregnant together, I would live that, ermm what could you do...how long until you see/tell her? The baby grow thing would have been lovely, is there something similar you can do? Something matching for them both!

Thanks everyone for the support :) I'm really glad as I have been taking so many painkillers and was worrying just in case (but deep down I knew) so this next month I can go for it and hopefully temps will be better and o will be earlier (I'm away cd 28/9 ish so hope it's before then) going to try conceive plus too :) any other tips gratefully received :)

at the rate i'm going, i'll be joining you all in october!!:cry: but:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->