any bad sleepers who temp?

Hi ladies, I got behind and accidentally clicked last page so now I don't know where I left off... Any news?

Hiya mint, how are things with you?

My temp has gone up to 36.9 this morning, which I thought was a good thing.....but as usual I had to mess around, and if it stays that high the next 2 days ff is moving o day to yesterday!!!! :growlmad: haven't bd'ed in 5 days, so if it does move I'm definitely out (although I think I'm out anyway as it's so messed up this cycle) but if temp lowers a bit it keeps o at last week, so I'm sticking with 9dpo for now :thumbup:

Jump I had an IC a bit like that. Once it spread, there was some pink, just not in the right place. I thought nothing of it but the next day I got my BFP so I wonder now if it did mean something. They are unreliable though!!

i am just having a sh** day.

after the bfn, i was fine, actually. it's early, i have sort of been thinking if i don't get pregnant this month, i could lose weight, get back into my pre-married pants, then be a cute preggo bridesmaid next september in my brother's wedding, etc. etc. it'll be okay.

but then i stopped by the gym to use the scale (don't have one at home) and i have been SO good this week and i gained weight....wth. i have been so grumpy the last couple days. and it might be hormones, but not feeling full and hungry a lot doesn't really help. i have been way more active this week. soccer, hiking, a 5k walk, and doing the xbox dance workout with my husband. nearly 3 weeks and i'm exactly where i was 3 weeks ago, weight wise. why...

and THEN, i got home from errands and i met the new people moving in next door. and i'm SURE they are nice and all, but...but...she's 6-8 months pregnant.

just shoot me.:sad1::hissy:

Aww jumpingo, sorry about your new neighbours :hugs:
you are probably building muscle with all that activity, and muscle weighs more that fat :)

Hi ladies, I got behind and accidentally clicked last page so now I don't know where I left off... Any news?

Hiya mint, how are things with you?

My temp has gone up to 36.9 this morning, which I thought was a good thing.....but as usual I had to mess around, and if it stays that high the next 2 days ff is moving o day to yesterday!!!! :growlmad: haven't bd'ed in 5 days, so if it does move I'm definitely out (although I think I'm out anyway as it's so messed up this cycle) but if temp lowers a bit it keeps o at last week, so I'm sticking with 9dpo for now :thumbup:

That's crazy how O day can jump a whole week depending on temps. Hope your O actually was last week. Since this is my first month I think I'm going to try using opks along with it. I haven't used opks before either. This month is so exciting for me haha.

Jump I had an IC a bit like that. Once it spread, there was some pink, just not in the right place. I thought nothing of it but the next day I got my BFP so I wonder now if it did mean something. They are unreliable though!!

i am just having a sh** day.

after the bfn, i was fine, actually. it's early, i have sort of been thinking if i don't get pregnant this month, i could lose weight, get back into my pre-married pants, then be a cute preggo bridesmaid next september in my brother's wedding, etc. etc. it'll be okay.

but then i stopped by the gym to use the scale (don't have one at home) and i have been SO good this week and i gained weight....wth. i have been so grumpy the last couple days. and it might be hormones, but not feeling full and hungry a lot doesn't really help. i have been way more active this week. soccer, hiking, a 5k walk, and doing the xbox dance workout with my husband. nearly 3 weeks and i'm exactly where i was 3 weeks ago, weight wise. why...

and THEN, i got home from errands and i met the new people moving in next door. and i'm SURE they are nice and all, but...but...she's 6-8 months pregnant.

just shoot me.:sad1::hissy:

Sorry about the BFN it is really early. Fingers crossed for you. I hate testing early and refuse to do it. I did it last month twice and then decided I will never do it again lol. Let's see how that goes for me.

And I was going to say the same thing. Muscle weighs more. You might be getting more toned :)

Oh an I slept the whole night for the first time since starting temping. Hope this continues but not holding my breath.

Yeah I'm hoping it was last week too :) feeling rubbish this evening :( also noticed that when I need to wee, I need to wee asap, and I can usually hold for ages (sorry tmi)
Glad you managed a full nights sleep :)

thanks everyone:hugs:

figure now there's no reason *not* to poas now, ha!
another bfn this morning at 9DPO.:dohh:

decided to stop calorie counting and just keep up roughly how i've been eating and try to do the xbox dance workout every morning. we'll see how it goes:roll:

a bunch of my husband's friends came over last night. one couple with 5 month old twins:shock: got to hold one for a good bit of the evening. got my baby fix but want our own!!:hissy: sigh.

trying to stay optimistic about this cycle, but more like swinging from "oh, i must be" to "yeah, definitely not" pregnant thinking.

hope everyone is having a good friday/saturday, where ever you are!:thumbup:

i'm gonna touch up the paint in our bedroom today and eventually hang 3 picture frames above our bed. getting all adult-like:haha:

Jumpingo, I've never got an early BFP and I've been pregnant 4 times! So don't worry yet. It does feel like everyone had a baby or is pregnant when TTC, although I haven't felt Erika is a baby for a while, maybe as she's in 9-12 month clothes due to being a mini marshmallow man. She really does look like that, and has rolls of fat on her legs. Then has the smallest head in the world to sit on top of it, she also has really small feet. The health visitor isn't to worried, but that's easy for her to say! Just remain positive, we'll get you that BFP sooner or later.

I also agree its muscle building to why your remaining the same.

Fruitee, you'll get your BFP soon. Its a shame FF messes people around so much though. Looking forward to seeing your test.

noodle: Its amazing when you can sleep through the whole night. Even now its hit and miss if I sleep through. Since this is your first time temping any idea when you'll ovulate? I always thought mine was CD14 and turns out I was wrong since I have a 12 day LP was CD16-18 depending on the length of my cycle, 28-30 days.

AFM: I made a chocolate cake last night. OH won some cake mix so made it up, had some after dinner and I don't like chocolate cake any more :'( I hate taste buds changing when pregnant.

Jumpingo, I've never got an early BFP and I've been pregnant 4 times! So don't worry yet. It does feel like everyone had a baby or is pregnant when TTC, although I haven't felt Erika is a baby for a while, maybe as she's in 9-12 month clothes due to being a mini marshmallow man. She really does look like that, and has rolls of fat on her legs. Then has the smallest head in the world to sit on top of it, she also has really small feet. The health visitor isn't to worried, but that's easy for her to say! Just remain positive, we'll get you that BFP sooner or later.

I also agree its muscle building to why your remaining the same.

yeah, i know there's still a chance, thanks:flower:

AFM: I made a chocolate cake last night. OH won some cake mix so made it up, had some after dinner and I don't like chocolate cake any more :'( I hate taste buds changing when pregnant.

i am eating WHATEVER i want today, i'd be glad to take that chocolate cake off your hands:cake::haha:

Hi everyone, hope u are all well. Jump and fruitee, I've still got everything crossed for you. How are your temps looking fruitee. Any more signs that u did ovulate when u thought? I hope so! Urgently needing to pee was my first sign, although I didn't know it at the time, so I hope it's a good thing for you.

I had my first midwife appt last week, which was good. Quite long and boring though. Had bloods done and now first scan this week. I should also find out downs risk which I'm quite nervous about (irrationally, of course). I'm looking forward to it, but I think I will be holding my breath until I hear the words that everything looks normal.

Sorry you got a bfn jumpingo, but still early, keep positive :)
Citrus, temps still up but not too high to move o date yet, so, so far so good :) I really don't think this is my month though. I'm sure all will be fine with scan etc....

Afm...I'm in terrible pain with a sore tooth :( really struggling!!! Tested this eve....bfn!! I want to take every painkiller going :,(

oooh, citrus, scan coming up!!:happydance:

fruitee, hope your tooth is feeling better!

resisted testing today. am going out with high school friends (from an exchange year i did here in high school) so should be interesting. long story, but we had a wedding party in japan after our state-side wedding and a bunch of them flaked. it was a huge eye opener to who my real friends are/aren't and it still stings, actually. so, my husband and i were invited under the guise of today just being a "high school get together" but there have been hints that they are scheming something. sounds great, but it feels like they are trying to make up for their crappy last-minute-cancelling or lack of effort to make it to the party the first time. my husband and i are actually annoyed that they might be trying to make a second celebration party. we feel like, "no, our party was the day we picked and invited you. if you couldn't make it, it doesn't mean you can just pick another day that works for YOU. sorrynotsorry." we'll see:roll:

BUT, i found out sara bareilles is having a concert tomorrow night in tokyo and i'm off to buy tickets to that. er, ticket. i think i'll go by myself. sounds so sad, but i also can't be bothered with coordinating and figuring out who is actually gonna come (don't want to buy $75 tickets and then have people flake!:roll:) so a date with myself! haha

so, lots of distraction going on over here...not sure when/if i'll test again. whenever the poas urge strikes i guess!:haha:

That's good that you have lots to distract you from POAS jump. You will have to let us know whether the friends were actually planning something, and how it went!! I have never heard of the person you were going to see. Name rings a bell but can't really place it. I'm probably out of touch!

Sorry for bfn fruitee but glad ur o is still where you want it. Keep us posted. Sometimes it's good to feel it's not ur month. Staves off the disappointment a little if it actually isn't!

That's good that you have lots to distract you from POAS jump. You will have to let us know whether the friends were actually planning something, and how it went!! I have never heard of the person you were going to see. Name rings a bell but can't really place it. I'm probably out of touch!

Sorry for bfn fruitee but glad ur o is still where you want it. Keep us posted. Sometimes it's good to feel it's not ur month. Staves off the disappointment a little if it actually isn't!

ah, they totally did. it wasn't huge and ended up being fine, thanks to being drunk.:dohh: i pretty much cut out all alcohol out this month, but then had 2 beers on saturday when people came over for a BBQ at our house and then a lot of drinks last night. had a lot of fun but feeling pretty crappy today:dohh: perhaps it was one last "hurrah" before baby?:winkwink:

11DPO and must have slept through/turned off in my sleep my fitbit alarm, so didn't temp until an hour later than usual. plus with the alcohol, can't really put too much hope in the high temp:dohh:

but, feeling optimistic none the less:flower:
am excited about the concert tonight too\\:D/

Good luck Jumpingo. I hope you enjoy the concert tonight.

citrus, good luck!!:flow:

12dpo. temp still relatively high. negative with fmu.... sigh.

and yet, finding it hard to believe i'm NOT pregnant. so guess i'm still holding on to a bit of hope. AF should be here tomorrow or thursday, assuming my previous 11 and 13 day LPs were accurate. both cycles AF started the day my temp dropped below the coverline, so guess just waiting for that...but can't resist testing either:dohh::wacko:

oh, and the concert was awesome.<3

Good luck Citrus fruit.

Jumpingo, I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. I'm sorry about the BFN, but glad your temp is still high though.

Hi guys, sorry I've not been around for a few days, I'm in terrible pain, ended up in a and e the other day, got antibiotics, just waiting for them to work :(

Hope scan goes well today citrus :hugs:

Jumpingo, sorry you keep getting bfn's, hope it's just because it's early :hugs: fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->