any bad sleepers who temp?

oh shoot, just looked again and my temp dropped on 12DPO and 14DPO the previous 2 months. 14 days?! seriously, who can wait that long?!!:dohh::haha:

Nothing wrong with a lil' testing *wink wink*

Haha jump we'll see how we go ;) like eline said, no harm ;)

Glad your temps are going in the right direction. Hope you both get your BFP this month.

Citrusfruit: Exciting times ahead. Is this your first midwife appointment or second?

Yay fruitee, great news! Defo in the TWW now I'd say.

No it's my first midwife appointment. Then scan is the following week :)

Sorry, just went for a nap after work :) ff is putting me at 5doo, so, we shall see

yaaaay!:happydance: mine's back up this morning at 5DPO after a huge dip yesterday. trying not to give them any weight or meaning yet though:roll:

yaaaay!:happydance: mine's back up this morning at 5DPO after a huge dip yesterday. trying not to give them any weight or meaning yet though:roll:

Yayyy :happydance: hope it stays up :)
Ff has put my o day as Wednesday so we are both on 5dpo :happydance:

Does anyone else find they feel nauseous after o until af, would progesterone do that to you? Also I get hot, which makes me feel really sick.

O was on thursday for me, but the time change makes it wonky when comparing. it's already tuesday here:winkwink:

Interesting stuff, so you'll be testing around the same time.

Citrusfruit: Good luck with the first appointment. The system here with the first appointment has changed as I we didn't have a massive book to fill in, so hopefully it will be quicker this time round. I'm guessing my appointment will be between 13/10 - 27/10 on a Monday. I'm guessing it will be the 27th as I have something on and can't change it so it will be sods law really.

Hey :) First of all congrats to all the BFPs!!!!! What a successful thread. This is my first month trying to temp. I am only on cd6. I am a horrible sleeper so came to learn more from you girls. I got curious when I took a temp at 340am and then 530am and my temp went from 36.2 to 36.49. Now I know to keep the one with 3 hours of sleep. I usually wake up twice a night to pee which sucks. Good luck to everyone still ttc!

Welcome 6 ft noodle. There are a lot of middle of the night tempers here, so you'll be in good company.

How are all the pregnant people? Who's still with us?

Jump/fruitee, any clue as to when you'll test this cycle? Or are u playing it cool and waiting for AF?

Welcome 6footnoodle :)

Im not feeling pregnant at all, have just had a strong cramping pain :( going to try and hold off testing as long as possible :)

Hey :) First of all congrats to all the BFPs!!!!! What a successful thread. This is my first month trying to temp. I am only on cd6. I am a horrible sleeper so came to learn more from you girls. I got curious when I took a temp at 340am and then 530am and my temp went from 36.2 to 36.49. Now I know to keep the one with 3 hours of sleep. I usually wake up twice a night to pee which sucks. Good luck to everyone still ttc!

when i first started temping, i would sometimes take my temp twice when i woke up multiple times, but then FF would change drastically depending on which temp i entered and i got so confused as to which one was right. it's like having 2 watches and not knowing which one is the real time:dohh:

so i stopped double temping and instead only took my temp at the same time every morning (4:30am this cycle, for those who are curious about my ricidulous self-induced sleeping pattern:haha:). having said that though, my chart this month is ALL OVER the place, so maybe it's not that good of a tactic!? ugh.

i am still mostly convinced that if you are going to be a bad sleeper, there's nothing you can do about that, so all you can do is take out the time "variable." so, i always take it at the same time, just check the "sleep deprived" box if i haven't slept for 3 solid hours. BUT, i'm sure there are people who are in the other camp who say that 3 solid hours is better than being RIGHT on time.

hmmm, maybe next month i'll avoid my alarm clock and just go for the 3 hour plan.:roll: see how it affects my chart? who knows anymore, right?!:wacko:

Welcome 6 ft noodle. There are a lot of middle of the night tempers here, so you'll be in good company.

How are all the pregnant people? Who's still with us?

Jump/fruitee, any clue as to when you'll test this cycle? Or are u playing it cool and waiting for AF?

"playing it cool" is definitely not in my TTC dictionary. what is that, exactly??:rofl:

ideally i'd wait for AF, but internet cheapies will surely get the better of me earlier.:blush: am 6DPO now, gonna try to hold on until at least 10 or 11, possibly 12 if i can? but by then, seems like a waste of a test as i'd expect a temp nosedive on 12 or 13 and then AF would show later that morning though, so we'll see:shrug:

also was curious about the "success" of the thread, since you mention it 6footnoodle...

am thinking i should update the first post. who all do we have and where are we?

citrus :bfp:
eline :bfp:
mintastic :bfp:
mummy2o :bfp:
jumpingo :coffee:
fruitee :coffee:
6footnoodle :coffee:
o0oCharlieo0o :coffee: (judging from her ticker)
rainbow2301 :bfp: (judging from her ticker)
mrs.ginger :coffee: (judging from her chart)

am i missing anyone?
or have anyone wrong?

but wow. half BFPs in, what, 3 or 4 months?:shock:
and fruitee and i in a week will be 70% and then noodle after that, right?:winkwink:

any word from charlie, rainbow or mrs.ginger?

Hello Noodle, I hope you stick around. We're all pretty supportive, regardless where we are, if we're TTC or BFP.

Fruitee, best way to be feeling out. Got my BFP with DD and this time feeling out. Maybe its a good sign.

Cirtusfruit: I'm fine. I've had this cold from hell since I've gotten pregnant. Insomnia is a bitch and I'm a bitch to everyone. I felt so sorry for DS last weekend as he was really getting on my nerves, with not eating his dinner so I got cross with him, so he ate his dinner, but he still had the sickness bug going around so he was sick everywhere after he had to much. I felt so guilty. So we had lots of cuddles after that and everything is fine. Brought him a Paddington bear chocolate whilst out in town the other day and he seemed to really like that.

Jumpingo: I realise you might have to much time on your hands if you went all through the thread checking who was TTC and who had a BFP. I did double check and your information seems to be correct, although I doubt we'll find out how rainbow's pregnancy goes as it seems she's stopped post altogether. They other two are still around, just not on here. But good work Sherlock ;)

Jumpingo: I realise you might have to much time on your hands if you went all through the thread checking who was TTC and who had a BFP. I did double check and your information seems to be correct, although I doubt we'll find out how rainbow's pregnancy goes as it seems she's stopped post altogether. They other two are still around, just not on here. But good work Sherlock ;)

well, the thread *is* only 12 pages (i have my settings so it puts a ton of posts on one page at a time) so it was mostly just click-scroll-scroll-scroll-click-scroll-scroll-scroll-click-scroll-scroll-scroll...but yes, i have some time on my hands.:blush::haha: i actually haven't been on here as much as usual in the last 4 days, so i did a major catch up:winkwink:

i tend to just to read/lurk in the same 4 or 5 threads and then there are 2 i started, so i tend to follow those closest (so i already knew half of that list just in my head) and update there more:thumbup:<3 also, i have BandB send me emails when any of those threads are updated and it links me directly to the new post, so i don't actually spend too much time "browsing" threads. (okay, wait, i DO but haven't today...yet:rofl:)

but i also am catching up on housework from the last 4 days and am on a roll!! it's just after noon and dinner is half made, dishes are done, stove is wiped clean, laundry (round 1 of 2) is in, and the kitchen counter is actually visible!\\:D/ off to finish the 2nd half of my list!:thumbup:

Fair enough, at least the chores are getting done. I'm going out today and when I get home the house will be nice and clean thanks to it being a Wednesday and OH cleaning day. Got to love his OCD side.

Anyway took another test today and it came up before the control line, not as dark but getting there. Not bad for 6 weeks. Glad to see the line progression though, since it was so faint when I got my BFP. Also the fact my mc never had any real line progression.

Fair enough, at least the chores are getting done. I'm going out today and when I get home the house will be nice and clean thanks to it being a Wednesday and OH cleaning day. Got to love his OCD side.

Anyway took another test today and it came up before the control line, not as dark but getting there. Not bad for 6 weeks. Glad to see the line progression though, since it was so faint when I got my BFP. Also the fact my mc never had any real line progression.

yeah, my husband actually loves to vacuum:wacko: and he's definitely a better cleaner than me (thanks military training:haha:)

oooh, that's exciting to get a good progression!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->