any bad sleepers who temp?

thanks...feeling a little better after getting out for a "game night" on base that my husband helped organize. took my mind off everything, even if for just a couple hours. and managed to hold a 5 month old without being angry that it wasn't me. a little jealous, sure, but within reason.:blush: got a little baby fix and ate a bunch of things that are definitely not on my diet!:haha:

fingers crossed that our temps were just taken "poorly" (by absolutely no fault of our own however..ha!) and that we ovulated right on time and our timing was PERFECT and that we get our BefingPs this month. yeah, guess i'm feeling a bit snarky still:blush:

Ahh well done :) yeah hopefully that is the case :thumbup: will try and upload my chart in a min

Jump, by the looks of your chart I think you'll have to wait a few days to see for certain when o is/was. Just looking at your temps, I don't see a clear shift. You could have o'd on the day it says you are 2 dpo?

Are you still doing smep? If so then try not to worry too much, although I know it's hard to keep up all cycle.

Fruitee - perhaps you have o'd? How long have you been temping? Have you ever had an anovulatory cycle?

Only temped last cycle and this cycle, last cycle I could see a definite shift, this one there's nothing, will try and post both for you to see :) I don't know about annovulatory cycle as I've not been observing long enough

(On a side note, just made cakes and then licked the spatula.....then realised its raw egg and you shouldn't eat it if pregnancy, hopefully won't matter, was only a tiny bit, and I don't even know if I've o'ed yet so!!!!!)

Screenshot_2014-09-19-19-32-31.jpg

Well...that was fun trying to figure out how to do that!!!! Any input??

Doh it put the same one twice....I'll be back

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-19-19-32-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-19-19-32-40.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
Screenshot_2014-09-19-19-47-15.jpg

There we go :) can only attach via my phone so it's a right palava!! It's weird as I've had o pains and lots of cm this month but no temp rise!!

Hmmm, does look irritatingly anovulatory. There is a clear shift on the last chart so hopefully will just be a one off if that is the case. If it is anovulatory, I hope AF comes soon so u can start again. Then again, I hope she doesn't come at all!!

Thanks :( I temped a bit earlier today, about 5:30 and it was 36.1 but when I temped at around 7 it was .3 so that's what I put it down as. Think I'm getting af pains now though :( typical, the one month we get lots of bding in!!!

(Also, last month I was waking at about 6/6:30 and temping then going back to sleep, this month has been different, I seem to be sleeping later, or waking but waiting to temp, while trying to go back to sleep (does that even make sense?) so another weird thing)

Jump, by the looks of your chart I think you'll have to wait a few days to see for certain when o is/was. Just looking at your temps, I don't see a clear shift. You could have o'd on the day it says you are 2 dpo?

Are you still doing smep? If so then try not to worry too much, although I know it's hard to keep up all cycle.

well, *i* was trying to SMEP, but my husband wasn't quite on the same schedule as me.:nope: i TRIED to tell him on 11 that it wasn't a good idea, and surprise surprise:roll: by 14 he needed a break. so frustrated.

i attached my chart with the manual override that i put on today. my coverline the last 2 months has been 97.4, but i read it should be above the highest of the last 6 pre-O temps, which would be 97.2. either way, that is WAY more likely in my mind than the 96.8 FF was giving me yesterday. so, could be 4 DPO like FF originally marked, but i'm gonna go with 2DPO in hopes it'll keep me from testing WAY too early, as opposed to just testing sort of early:haha: have a bunch of cheap tests that came with my OPKs...:blush:

View attachment 804057

There we go :) can only attach via my phone so it's a right palava!! It's weird as I've had o pains and lots of cm this month but no temp rise!!

hmmm, i don't feel like there's even a place you could say, "well, maaaaayyybe here i Oed...?:shrug:" :cry:

(Also, last month I was waking at about 6/6:30 and temping then going back to sleep, this month has been different, I seem to be sleeping later, or waking but waiting to temp, while trying to go back to sleep (does that even make sense?) so another weird thing)

i have been really good about temping at the same time this month, but i don't get the feeling my chart is any more or less hard to read. it's hard even when i temp exactly on time:roll: though, that could make a difference for you?

i hope you get something soon - temp rise or...even AF at this point would sort of reset everything and give a fresh start/chart.:hugs:

Attachments

• Sept CD17 FF chart.jpg
    Sept CD17 FF chart.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 6
I'm sorry Fruitee your going through this :( I hope you get some answers your looking for soon.

Jumpingo, hopefully you caught that egg. FX for you.

Your chart looks great jump!! Shame about the bding though, next time (if u need one) insist that you know best!!! Just to wait and see now, you may well have done enough. I think we only bded on o day and not either side, so you may well have caught it, especially as you aren't 100% sure which day you o'd. Really hoping for you.

Sorry about ur chart fruitee. I hope you get an answer either way soon. Hopefully you won't need it, but I know in the UK you can get a drug that kickstarts AF if it doesn't arrive. It sort of resets your cycle after an anovulatory cycle.

Morning :) so I was just playing about with my chart, and I put yesterday's temp at the original 36.1 then today's was 36.5 so quite a jump, I'm clutching at straws here though, will have to see what tomorrow's temp is, at least I should know either way in the next couple of days. I really didn't sleep well last night :( was up until about 3:30/4 then finally managed to sleep until 7:45. My mouth and throat are so dry :(

Screenshot_2014-09-20-09-48-51.jpg

So this is my 'altered' 'played about with' chart

Edit: I just had another play, and if my temp stays at 36.5 for the next 2 days ff will put o as Wednesday!!! But I don't get why? Is it because I recorded o pains on Monday? If it was we'd then typically tue and we'd we didn't get to bd!!! But we did mon, thu, fri, sat ;) will keep you informed

Wahoo, so I had a great sleep last night, woken by alarm at 7:30 took temp then went back to sleep :) temo was 36.6 highest it's been all cycle :)

Ooh so maybe just a late ovulation! Fingers crossed fruitee.

Thank youuuu :hugs: Yeah hopefully :happydance: I still don't understand why ff would say Wednesday though, maybe because of cm?

i was gonna say that...probably because of EWCM?:shrug:

sounds like your temp is heading north!!:happydance: if it goes up tomorrow, i would guess you ovulated somewhere between the EWCM on Wed and the temp rise between Fri and Sat:thumbup: fingers crossed for you.

afm, getting normal post-O temps, so now just waiting.:coffee::thumbup:

am trying not to get hopeful and setting my sights on all the stuff i'm gonna do when i'm *not* pregnant (tricking myself with reverse psychology doesn't work if you *know* about it, huh?:blush:) but still hoping this month is it. we'll see:flower:

Ooh so you're just waiting it out now then jump? How many dpo are you? Fx we both get the result we want from this. When will you test? I'm getting the urge to poas now that temps are going up even though I know it's ridiculously early!! Haha

Sounds like you two will be able to wait it out together.

AFM: I get to meet my midwife this week, so that's exciting. And then next week is the scan. Trying not to be terrified about it. Just want to see a perfect little wriggly bean.

Sounds like you two will be able to wait it out together.

AFM: I get to meet my midwife this week, so that's exciting. And then next week is the scan. Trying not to be terrified about it. Just want to see a perfect little wriggly bean.

:happydance: how exciting, lots to look forward to in the next week then :)

Ooh so you're just waiting it out now then jump? How many dpo are you? Fx we both get the result we want from this. When will you test? I'm getting the urge to poas now that temps are going up even though I know it's ridiculously early!! Haha

i'm 3DPO today (sunday) and am about to head to bed. should really wait for AF or at least til it's late, but i got a bunch of cheap HPTs when i ordered my OPKs, and not sure we'll be trying again until most likely march, so why not, right? let the early POAS begin!:haha: will try to wait until 10DPO, but i know that on 11 or 12DPO, my temp will nosedive below the coverline if i'm not pregnant, so seems silly to "waste" a test you know?:dohh: ...so yeah, guess i'm torn still on when to test.:roll:

oh yay!!!!:happydance: that's so exciting! keep us posted!:thumbup:

Haha jumpingo :) im sure we will cave!!! Ive only got 1 test in the house though so that might help me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->