any bad sleepers who temp?

What a lovely picture citrus. Any thoughts of what the gender is? As for announcing to her, could you not buy a couple of novelty cupcakes with baby's on them one for her and one for you, whilst you have a cup of tea and wonder if she gets the hint, and get the baby grows for another visit when she's over?

I'm glad your in high spirits Fruitee. Always the best way to be.

Jumpingo, sorry your temp dropped. I wouldn't worry about a low coverline. Mine was relative low for me when I got a BFP. It was really weird.

Jumpingo, sorry your temp dropped. I wouldn't worry about a low coverline. Mine was relative low for me when I got a BFP. It was really weird.

okay, so if Advanced is right, here's what we're working with.

the only possible good things of the "new" cross hairs is we hit every day leading up to O:blush: and my temp is still above the "new" coverline, so...more hope than if the cover line was at 97.2 i guess:shrug:

Attachments

• Sept CD28 FF chart.jpg
    Sept CD28 FF chart.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 2
annnnnd just got a phone call from my primary care doc...

my pap smear (which was not related to TTC, but was good timing) results came back and i have been referred to the OBGYN clinic for "further testing.":nope:

am resisting the urge to google all kinds of stuff right now.:sad1::cry:

Oh jump, I had an abnormal smear last year and had to have treatment. It's not nice so I'll be thinking of u and keeping my fingers crossed it's nothing.

Google is NOT your friend, trust me. I'm here to tell the tale :)

Well jumpingo I really hope you're not joining me, but if you end up doing so we will be around similar days so will be nice to have each other :) I keep thinking I can't believe we started trying in May....and it's October now!!!! Madness, assumed I would be well away by now. Someone I know found out they were pregnant recently, they didn't know, just thought they had a dodgy tummy!! :(

Sorry, I somehow missed a whole page of comments!! Thanks mummy :)
Jumpingo hope all is ok with your smear, as citrus said, try not to google, it will only make you worry more :hugs: hope you get seen soon and it turns out to be nothing

In answer to earlier comments, we've not started buying anything yet but probably will now we are into a safer zone. (2nd tri, I can't believe it!)

I don't mind batting names about but my top ones will remain a secret, in real life and on here! I think we've pretty much decided!

No idea if it's a boy or girl but we are gonna find out at next scan :)

Not sure about ur chart jump. U may just have to wait for AF....or not! Done anymore peeing on sticks?

wow very nice and clear scan pic citrus! Here we have to wait till 12 weeks for the first scan. I couldn't wait that long to see everything was ok so I ended up buying a doppler so I could find the baby's heart beat on my own.

Sorry your temp dropped jumpingo. There's still a chance since it's not completely down.

I got my first positive opk this morning :) :) Hope I O tomorrow. I was able to BD last night and now hopefully tonight again.

Oh jump, I had an abnormal smear last year and had to have treatment. It's not nice so I'll be thinking of u and keeping my fingers crossed it's nothing.

Google is NOT your friend, trust me. I'm here to tell the tale :)

i googled a couple sites, just enough to find out about HPV and what abnormal means and also what it doesn't mean, and actually feel better than i did when first got the phone call. they are supposed to call me soon to schedule the appt. so we'll see.:wacko: but am not really in an excess of hope over here, just in general, so it's hard to get optimistic.:nope:

Well jumpingo I really hope you're not joining me, but if you end up doing so we will be around similar days so will be nice to have each other :) I keep thinking I can't believe we started trying in May....and it's October now!!!! Madness, assumed I would be well away by now. Someone I know found out they were pregnant recently, they didn't know, just thought they had a dodgy tummy!! :(

Sorry, I somehow missed a whole page of comments!! Thanks mummy :)
Jumpingo hope all is ok with your smear, as citrus said, try not to google, it will only make you worry more :hugs: hope you get seen soon and it turns out to be nothing

am about 99% sure AF will be here today. temp dropped another little bit. CD29, so, right on effing time.:cry:

In answer to earlier comments, we've not started buying anything yet but probably will now we are into a safer zone. (2nd tri, I can't believe it!)

I don't mind batting names about but my top ones will remain a secret, in real life and on here! I think we've pretty much decided!

No idea if it's a boy or girl but we are gonna find out at next scan :)

Not sure about ur chart jump. U may just have to wait for AF....or not! Done anymore peeing on sticks?

oooh, exciting!! my husband and i have a name with like for a girl, and have thrown around some names me like for boys, but nothing has jumped out at us. both my grandpas, my younger brother and my husband have the same first name. my older brother's name is the same as my husband's middle name, and my dad's name is very similar to mine as well as is my younger brother's middle name. SO, lots of names that are actually kind of "out" because it would be WAY too confusing. yet, we want to use family names in some way. i think we'll keep ours a secret too, until the baby is born and we make sure the name fits. also don't want uninvited opinions on the name.:haha:

wow very nice and clear scan pic citrus! Here we have to wait till 12 weeks for the first scan. I couldn't wait that long to see everything was ok so I ended up buying a doppler so I could find the baby's heart beat on my own.

Sorry your temp dropped jumpingo. There's still a chance since it's not completely down.

I got my first positive opk this morning :) :) Hope I O tomorrow. I was able to BD last night and now hopefully tonight again.

went down again this morning, so pretty sure it's a done deal this month.:dohh:
now just wish she'd hurry up and get here and then leave so we can get to BDing again.:haha:

woohoo for a positive OPK! i was so excited that ANYthing turned positive when i started using OPKs:haha: get to it girl!!:thumbup:

OH and I aren't good with names. I'm always at the agreement if I carry the baby for 9 months I can name it whatever I like and do to a degree. I did discuss ones with OH and didn't pick ones he really disliked, but I never picked his either. Game designers come up with some interesting, but rather unique names to put it nicely. I think we'll do what we did last time and discuss it in the recovery room, then still call her/him baby and never use their name. Although I suspect I'll have to call Erika, Erika then and not baby any more :'( You'll find people will always have an opinion and if they don't like the name they'll talk about it behind your back until it grows on the child. You'll get 101 suggestions on names, which you will find plan right stupid. But hey that's part of pregnancy.

Noodle good BD. I hope we get a BFP from you soon.

OH and I aren't good with names. I'm always at the agreement if I carry the baby for 9 months I can name it whatever I like and do to a degree. I did discuss ones with OH and didn't pick ones he really disliked, but I never picked his either. Game designers come up with some interesting, but rather unique names to put it nicely. I think we'll do what we did last time and discuss it in the recovery room, then still call her/him baby and never use their name. Although I suspect I'll have to call Erika, Erika then and not baby any more :'( You'll find people will always have an opinion and if they don't like the name they'll talk about it behind your back until it grows on the child. You'll get 101 suggestions on names, which you will find plan right stupid. But hey that's part of pregnancy.

yeah, my husband works in an immunization clinic, so he sees all the babies who come in for their shots. i can't even say the names are "interesting;" some of them are just plain ridiculous and i feel bad for kids.:dohh: having seen some really weird names, both of us tend to lean toward more standard names. we'll see though!:flower:

am about 99% sure AF will be here today. temp dropped another little bit. CD29, so, right on effing time.:cry:

Aww sorry :hugs: she's still not here though yeah??

Dh and I have our girls name picked, have had it for a few years :) got a boys first name but not middle name :) just need the baby now haha!! :baby:

Dh and I have our girls name picked, have had it for a few years :) got a boys first name but not middle name :) just need the baby now haha!! :baby:

not yet!:roll: it's almost 10pm and i had really bad cramps all day (i usually don't get them until AF actually starts:shrug:) now i am so curious what my temp is gonna do tomorrow!:haha:

yes, JUST NEED THE BABY NOW.:baby:

So I've lost faith in temping. I just took 2 temps in a row and the first one was 35.99 while the second one was 36.46. Wtf!! I think I might have been holding the temp harder/deeper under my tongue. No idea which method I have been doing all cycle. Seems so inconsistent. If I ever temp again I am doing vaginal temps. This is way too hard. So my temp this morning seems a lot higher than yesterdays but it might be from placement and the fact that I had horrible sleep. I will take an opk in a hour. I don't think I have ovulated yet.

not yet!:roll: it's almost 10pm and i had really bad cramps all day (i usually don't get them until AF actually starts:shrug:) now i am so curious what my temp is gonna do tomorrow!:haha:

yes, JUST NEED THE BABY NOW.:baby:

So anxious for you. Fingers crossed. Can't wait to see what your temp is tomorrow morning.

Ahaha I also think that the mom should have final name picking privilege since we carry for 9 months :p

For our first pregnancy we decided that if it was a girl hubby got to pick the name and if it was a boy I would pick. So since he got to pick that time, this time I get to pick :) I like a few girl names but don't like any boy names. Kind of funny since I was so sure with a boy name last time but now I don't like it anymore.

So I've lost faith in temping. I just took 2 temps in a row and the first one was 35.99 while the second one was 36.46. Wtf!! I think I might have been holding the temp harder/deeper under my tongue. No idea which method I have been doing all cycle. Seems so inconsistent. If I ever temp again I am doing vaginal temps. This is way too hard. So my temp this morning seems a lot higher than yesterdays but it might be from placement and the fact that I had horrible sleep. I will take an opk in a hour. I don't think I have ovulated yet.

this was totally me last month. i stopped taking 2 temps for this exact reason, it used to make me go crazy:wacko: i read early on that thermometer position matters, so i try to put it in the same spot every time, but i wouldn't worry about it "messing up" your chart. it might just be a high day? i'm really bad at celcius, so can't really tell much, but i would say take another OPK today, and then just try to temp a couple more days and see what happens. maybe it'll sort itself out when you have a couple more temps entered?:hugs:

this was totally me last month. i stopped taking 2 temps for this exact reason, it used to make me go crazy:wacko: i read early on that thermometer position matters, so i try to put it in the same spot every time, but i wouldn't worry about it "messing up" your chart. it might just be a high day? i'm really bad at celcius, so can't really tell much, but i would say take another OPK today, and then just try to temp a couple more days and see what happens. maybe it'll sort itself out when you have a couple more temps entered?:hugs:

Thanks Jumpingo :) I just took an opk and it was a smidge lighter than the control so I'm thinking it's negative again. So maybe I did O last night. I will take one more test tonight and then tomorrow to make sure. Can't wait to see if my temps stay up. I will be more careful with thermometer placement next month. Didn't realize it could make such a big difference.

stupid witch finally decided to grace me with her presence:roll: (thanksnothanks) squeezed in at 11pm, the tease.

on to cycle 5:bodyb:

Sorry jumpingo that she got you so late.

Good luck noodle now in your TWW. temps do shot up after you ovulate. I did orally when temping with DD and in the ear with this one. I use to blame OH for leaving the window open when my temp jumped down or me closing it if it shot up to much. It ironically was never my bodies fault....

AFM I got a haircut. I look so much like my sister now. Arrggh its annoying. I wanted a really short hair style so Erika couldn't yank at it, but apparently long bobs are in so I ended up with that. Might go back after Christmas and get it redone with someone who will listen to what I want, although I don't mind having my hair up, sometimes you just want it down and that's when the issue starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->