any bad sleepers who temp?

I must book a haircut mummy2o. You just reminded me! Thursday eve here and I am flipping exhausted. Can't believe the working week is still not done. Got a few nice things planned for the weekend and gradually starting to tell people which, to be honest, is a relief. Emotionally draining though.

Jump, I am sorry about AF. I want nothing more for all u guys here to join me. Next month, I'm sure.

Noodle, double temps are ridiculous. The fact that they can be so different, makes me doubt temping as a method. Yet it does seem to work!!!

stupid witch finally decided to grace me with her presence:roll: (thanksnothanks) squeezed in at 11pm, the tease.

on to cycle 5:bodyb:

Aww sorry :hugs: we will face next cycle together :)

AFM I got a haircut. I look so much like my sister now. Arrggh its annoying. I wanted a really short hair style so Erika couldn't yank at it, but apparently long bobs are in so I ended up with that. Might go back after Christmas and get it redone with someone who will listen to what I want, although I don't mind having my hair up, sometimes you just want it down and that's when the issue starts.

Ooh I got my hair cut today too, much shorter, will be strange getting used to it. Also had my nails done oh and the nasty tooth taken out :)

be gone horrible tooth!!!:devil:

between my husband and i, we have 5 people in our families with July birthdays...would be adding another if October is our month. :wacko:HA!

Glad the tooth is sorted Fruitee, even if it meant taking it out!

We also have a lot of July babies as well as November babies in my family. So far I've managed to stay clear of them, although my mum seems to have all her grandbabies birthdays around her's...

be gone horrible tooth!!!:devil:

between my husband and i, we have 5 people in our families with July birthdays...would be adding another if October is our month. :wacko:HA!

:happydance: bye bye tooth haha
We have a few in July too (including me)

Glad the tooth is sorted Fruitee, even if it meant taking it out!

We also have a lot of July babies as well as November babies in my family. So far I've managed to stay clear of them, although my mum seems to have all her grandbabies birthdays around her's...

Thanks, when the dentist said the best option is to take it out I was like:happydance: :wohoo: I was hoping he would say that haha

so, in the beginning, when i would get crazy up and down temps, i thought it was because i didn't get enough sleep, or didn't take it at the "right" time, or maybe i was sleeping with my mouth open, or i wasn't under the covers or this or that or a hundred other possible reasons, right?:shrug:

well, i'm starting my 4th cycle of temping (though i didn't start the first month until CD6) but my crazy up and downs? they are sometimes eerily consistent with their up and downs from month to month! maybe that's just my normal!?:roll::haha:

Attachments

• Oct CD4 FF chart.jpg
    Oct CD4 FF chart.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 3
Haha that's crazy how similar they are with the ups and downs.

I think I have figured out what is best for mine. 2AM temp. Sucks but since I got to bed at 10pm it's the only consistent time where I am always a sleep for 3 hours. My temps during and after O have been 2am and chart started looking normal.

Haha that's crazy how similar they are with the ups and downs.

I think I have figured out what is best for mine. 2AM temp. Sucks but since I got to bed at 10pm it's the only consistent time where I am always a sleep for 3 hours. My temps during and after O have been 2am and chart started looking normal.

that's exactly why i take mine at 4:30am!:thumbup:
i go to bed between 10 and 12 and was always waking up between 3-4:30am. between 5:30-7:30 my husband is in and out, getting ready for work, so there was no other time that i could get a solid block of sleep AND the same time. so, i have a crazy 4:30 alarm, temp, then go back to sleep. if i worked, it wouldn't be possible AT ALL, but after my husband leaves for work, i sometimes get another 2 hours of sleep to make up for the completely disrupted morning:blush:

ETA: your timing looks great this month!! fingers crossed for you:flower:

Hi all, how's things?

Fruitee:wave: HI!

just waiting for AF to get out of here. my temps are still consistently "rocky mountains" with another big dip exactly in the same place as a couple other months. crazy body. but hey, at least it's consistent, right?:haha:

have had really vivid, and often times scary, dreams a couple nights in the last week or so.:nope: could definitely do without those.

but otherwise, planning a pumpkin carving party for this weekend with lots of pinterest inspired decorations and "gross" halloween themed food:coolio: should be fun:thumbup:

how's everyone else??

Hey!!!
I'm happy with how my chart is looking so far :) 2-3am seems to work best for me. Maybe I will test in another 5 days. Or I might wait the full 10 days lol. Don't feel any symptoms so we will see.

Glad you are all doing well. I can't wait to see a BFP from you noodle, and everyone else at the end of the month.

We don't really do much in the way of Halloween over here. I will admit its gotten bigger over the last few years, but when I was little we didn't even have pumpkins for sale to carve!

I'm sorry the witch got you Jumpingo & fruit.

I see a pattern in your spikes as well Jumpingo, clearly you're not so irregular as you' d think if you just see one month.

Omg I see my ticker has vivid dreams as a symptom for dpo 6. I had a nightmare last night if that counts. I woke up in the middle of it with my leg up in the air trying to run away. I was so terrified. I hate when hubby is on night shifts and I am alone in bed.

My daughter is 16 months old so this will be her first time going out for halloween. Still don't have a costume. Just realized hubby and I both can't take her out because someone has to give out all the candy we bought :( Hoping my mil will come give out candy for us lol.

Good luck noodles and looks like you could of had an implantation dip yesterday.

AFM the midwife finally got back to me and lost my essay of paper work. I don't mind filling in short forums but this is like some 10-20 pages, mainly repeating themselves. GRRRRR.... on the plus side I have a week and a few days to redo it and give it to her in person as I'll be seeing her on the 17th and hopefully I'll get a scan date from there.

Good luck noodles and looks like you could of had an implantation dip yesterday.

AFM the midwife finally got back to me and lost my essay of paper work. I don't mind filling in short forums but this is like some 10-20 pages, mainly repeating themselves. GRRRRR.... on the plus side I have a week and a few days to redo it and give it to her in person as I'll be seeing her on the 17th and hopefully I'll get a scan date from there.

i don't understand how this happens!! i would be so pissed!:growlmad:

and yay, getting a scan date:happydance:

so my alarm didn't go off this morning, but i didn't realize it until my husband's went off at 6am and i had already had half a conversation with him.

took my temp anyway...it was an hour a half later than normal, but with a solid 6 hours sleep, but also after talking, and it was 0.1 degrees lower than yesterday's. so, either it would have been REALLY low at 4:30am, or my body temp just jumps all over the place!:roll: puts new meaning to my username:haha:

and check out this chart! this is the average of my temps for all 5 cycles, and then cycle 5's line so far, pinned at CD15 because that's my most common O day. crazy!!

hey, at least if there's no baby, i can have fun looking at charts:roll::haha: and yet :sad1:

Attachments

• Oct CD8 all cycle average against 5.jpg
    Oct CD8 all cycle average against 5.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone. Hope you're all ok. Just checking in here. Will be watching with interest noodle to see what happens with ur chart! Good luck this cycle.

I am just ridiculously emotional. Poor hubby. Also I got my downs risk which is very low so happy about that. That's it really from me. Not much sign of a bump yet at 13+6

Hi everyone. Hope you're all ok. Just checking in here. Will be watching with interest noodle to see what happens with ur chart! Good luck this cycle.

I am just ridiculously emotional. Poor hubby. Also I got my downs risk which is very low so happy about that. That's it really from me. Not much sign of a bump yet at 13+6

good news citrus! can't believe you're already (a day shy of) 14 weeks!!:thumbup:

and yes, i feel like it's time for another bfp! ahem, noodle:winkwink:

First of all before I forget..what is AFM??? I always see everyone using it but not sure what it means.

Mummy2o - Yay scan date. I remember going crazy waiting for my first scan last time.
And I don't think its an implantation dip. Just looks like a random high temp that through the line off.

Jumpingo - haha what a prefect name for you. You must have just had an amazing deep sleep.

Citrusfruit - Ahhhh you're already so far a long. I remember I didn't have any bump with my first for a super long time. Maybe around 16 weeks I started noticing. Strangers didn't notice mine until 24 weeks though.

AFM...haha I know how to use it but don't know what it means lol. I don't feel too good about this month. I feel absolutely nothing. I think with my first pregnancy I didn't feel anything either but I did have one day of pinching pain and shooting back pain. So since I haven't felt that I am doubtful. It's ok I am accepting that my time will come when it's meant to and I won't rush it. Of course it would be a nice surprise if I am though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->