any bad sleepers who temp?

Haha thank you! It was just bugging me not knowing the meaning.

And No I probably won't test until the 18th if AF isn't here since that is when she is due. Unless I get pinching cramping pains before then. I just hate the feeling of seeing a BFN. Don't ever want to see one again.

Jumpingo - haha what a prefect name for you. You must have just had an amazing deep sleep.

i HAVE been sleeping deeper lately. i still wake up at weird hours and have to check sleep deprived a few nights a week, but i think the hours i'm asleep are better sleep. maybe...:shrug: haha

temp this morning was the same as yesterday. that NEVER happens with my up and down rocky mountains! it's a miracle!:roll::haha: sort of hoping it stays down because that would make the spike WAY easier to see.

i'm CD9, so sex every other day starting yesterday:winkwink: and OPKs starting tomorrow. WOOT, i actually get to DO something!:bodyb: expecting O around CD15, and hoping it doesn't come any later because we're flying to seattle on CD18, and would like to be able to get all the sexin' in before international travel messes everything up!:dohh:

Just over a week until testing Noodle. So exciting.

Bumps vary from person to person citrus. Some bigger people take longer to show, also since its your first it takes longer as your body doesn't automatically know what to do, when with your 2nd it just goes into baby making mode if that makes sense. Also some people just have tiny bumps.

Go Jumpingo, get SMEP into action and be strict with your DH this time and don't let him get ahead of himself. I'm sure since you a dead certain O day that it will remain to be the 15, that means you generally have a nice cycle with a good LP.

I already have a bump, unfortunately it's rather a pcos pot belly than pregnancy-related :blush: Every once in a while people will congratulate me on my pregnancy and one time a taxe driver even told me: 'Wow, your due real soon aren't you?' :growlmad:

So not sure when I'll be seeing an actual bump, but I'm guessing: not very soon.

Good luck bd'ing, Jumpingo!

I love that you woke up with your leg in the air, Noodle. :haha: I think I hardly move around at all while sleeping.

Bumps vary from person to person citrus. Some bigger people take longer to show, also since its your first it takes longer as your body doesn't automatically know what to do, when with your 2nd it just goes into baby making mode if that makes sense. Also some people just have tiny bumps.

Go Jumpingo, get SMEP into action and be strict with your DH this time and don't let him get ahead of himself. I'm sure since you a dead certain O day that it will remain to be the 15, that means you generally have a nice cycle with a good LP.

SO TRUE! 'no gettin' frisky on odd cycle days until there's a positive OPK, mister!':haha:

though, some stuff has come up suddenly health-wise for my husband, so i'm not sure what that'll mean for ttc...he might need to take medication that has some not so baby-making-friendly side effects:nope: i'm actually pretty worried about him, and wonder if maybe it's just not meant to be right now...??:cry: feeling like i've been so focused on trying to get pregnant the last couple months, and maybe i just need to take care of him for a little bit. but a lot of it is stemming from stuff that i can't control or "make better" in any way, so at the same time, i can't really do much.:nope: i dunno...sigh.

SO TRUE! 'no gettin' frisky on odd cycle days until there's a positive OPK, mister!':haha:

though, some stuff has come up suddenly health-wise for my husband, so i'm not sure what that'll mean for ttc...he might need to take medication that has some not so baby-making-friendly side effects:nope: i'm actually pretty worried about him, and wonder if maybe it's just not meant to be right now...??:cry: feeling like i've been so focused on trying to get pregnant the last couple months, and maybe i just need to take care of him for a little bit. but a lot of it is stemming from stuff that i can't control or "make better" in any way, so at the same time, i can't really do much.:nope: i dunno...sigh.

Sorry to hear your husband is having health issues :( Hope everything is ok and better soon. I am sure dtd when he's in the mood will make him feel better. Just try not to stress and pressure him.

I already have a bump, unfortunately it's rather a pcos pot belly than pregnancy-related :blush: Every once in a while people will congratulate me on my pregnancy and one time a taxe driver even told me: 'Wow, your due real soon aren't you?' :growlmad:

So not sure when I'll be seeing an actual bump, but I'm guessing: not very soon.

Good luck bd'ing, Jumpingo!

I love that you woke up with your leg in the air, Noodle. :haha: I think I hardly move around at all while sleeping.

People can be so dumb. A baby bump looks a lot different and unless you can tell for sure you should never assume. You never know what the person is going through. I actually got an ab separation (diastasis) from my first pregnancy. As a result my abs are split and I get a protruding bump when I eat too much lol. Looks funny since I am on the skinny side. I look 3 months pregnant if I'm not holding my core tight and have ate too much. With my next pregnancy I am sure I will get a bump way faster than last time which is the only plus side.

I'm sorry to hear that Jumpingo. I hope your OH gets better really soon. It can never hurt to give him some extra attention and spoil him a bit. Don't feel guilty over being so enthousiast to TTC though, as I recall, your OH was very happy about the baby prospects as well.

Jumpingo I'm sorry your DH has health problems right now. Hopefully he'll recover soon. Maybe this cycle relax a little and go with what will be will be. I know this is easier said than done. When TTC Erika I got so obsessed to when we had to have sex even so much so the time, then what days and what foods we can both eat, it was ridiculous. In the end I took a step back and hardly DTD with my OH and still end up pregnant. I guess the stress, although I don't ever feel stress, took a toll on me. I found getting more busy (easier said than done) and picked up a hobby to relax. I have a half finished cross stitch somewhere around the place....

Sorry to hear your husband is having health issues :( Hope everything is ok and better soon. I am sure dtd when he's in the mood will make him feel better. Just try not to stress and pressure him.

yeah, am trying not to say much to him. yesterday we had a busy day so no BDing, but managed today:winkwink:

I'm sorry to hear that Jumpingo. I hope your OH gets better really soon. It can never hurt to give him some extra attention and spoil him a bit. Don't feel guilty over being so enthousiast to TTC though, as I recall, your OH was very happy about the baby prospects as well.

you're right, he was(is?). i think the mental stuff just gets to him so it becomes harder to see/feel excited about baby prospects.:nope:

Jumpingo I'm sorry your DH has health problems right now. Hopefully he'll recover soon. Maybe this cycle relax a little and go with what will be will be. I know this is easier said than done. When TTC Erika I got so obsessed to when we had to have sex even so much so the time, then what days and what foods we can both eat, it was ridiculous. In the end I took a step back and hardly DTD with my OH and still end up pregnant. I guess the stress, although I don't ever feel stress, took a toll on me. I found getting more busy (easier said than done) and picked up a hobby to relax. I have a half finished cross stitch somewhere around the place....

well, i'm on CD11, and last month i got a positive OPK on 12 and 13 but the temp spike wasn't until 15, so we'll see what the OPK says tomorrow. if it's positive tomorrow, i might wait and start our 3 days in a row on CD13. this will be our last cycle trying for a bit, so am really hoping. and yet i hated getting so hopeful last month only to be let down more.:dohh:

thanks for all your support. it's nice to have somewhere to get it all out.:friends:

Ya since you BD today I would also skip 12 and do 13 and if hubby is up to it day 14. Good luck. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you :hugs:

Ya since you BD today I would also skip 12 and do 13 and if hubby is up to it day 14. Good luck. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you :hugs:

yeah, gonna try for 13, 14 and 15 and just hope i get a huge temp spike on 15[-o< i did ovulate on 17 one month, so 16 and 17 are also possible.:wacko: i figure as long as we hit every other day from here on out we should have a decent chance, right?:shrug:

as for you, your chart looks good!:thumbup: waiting it out? when's AF due?

Hopefully you O early on the 15th so you don't tire hubby out. Maybe sticking to every other day would be easier instead of 3 in a row? Try for 3 in a row but don't stress if you miss one.

Thanks. I like how my temps look consistent but nothing about it says pregnant. Wish I had a big dip for implantation. I feel mild cramping but I think I felt the same last month. I don't have enough symptoms to want to test early. AF is due next Sunday so I think I will wait until then. Don't want to lose all my hope by seeing a bfn now.

Omg omg omg omg!!!!! I just got a bfp!!!!! I felt dizzy last night and my head was spinning so today I caved and took a test. And sure enough I'm pregnant. No wonder why my horrible sleep is even worse now. The night before I think I woke up every hour. I'm so happy!!!! I was scared that my pph and d&c from my first pregnancy might have scarred my uterus but looks like no. I wonder what day I implanted. But then again who cares. Ahhhh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
updating:thumbup:

citrus :bfp:
eline :bfp:
mintastic :bfp:
mummy2o :bfp:
jumpingo :coffee:
fruitee :coffee:
6footnoodle :bfp:
o0oCharlieo0o :bfp: (august:angel:and positive again, judging from her ticker)
rainbow2301 :bfp: (judging from her ticker)
mrs.ginger :coffee: (judging from her chart)

fruitee, it's only a matter of time, right?!:roll::hugs:

Congrats noodle. I still think 5dpo as that was about the time I had a small dip. Your test looks a lot better than mine did at 11dpo, that's for sure.

Jumpingo you might get pregnant this cycle and so might Fruitee. This TTC business is hard but you'll get there in the end.

Congratulations noodle!

Those are some good results in this thread! Don't give up hope, Jumpingo and Fruitee, your BFP's are bound to be here soon!

Afm - I had a huge work-related breakdown yesterday evening. I have been questioning my work for a couple of months now and the pregnancy hormones aren't doing any good. I had a looong cry last night with a very sweet OH staying up to comfort me even though he was very tired. I was very hormonal though and not making a lot of sense. I even made my OH promise me I could quit my job if we win the lottery (which we never play).

Congratulations noodle!

Those are some good results in this thread! Don't give up hope, Jumpingo and Fruitee, your BFP's are bound to be here soon!

i know right? i only started this thread 3 months ago and it's full of BFPs!:thumbup: trying to stay hopeful...:flow:

Afm - I had a huge work-related breakdown yesterday evening. I have been questioning my work for a couple of months now and the pregnancy hormones aren't doing any good. I had a looong cry last night with a very sweet OH staying up to comfort me even though he was very tired. I was very hormonal though and not making a lot of sense. I even made my OH promise me I could quit my job if we win the lottery (which we never play).

aww, i imagine pregnancy hormones do not help one bit in an already stressful situation.:nope: my husband is having a rough time at work, so i'm on the other end. i want so much to do something, anything, to help, but there's nothing i can do.:sad1: hang in there!!:bodyb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->