any bad sleepers who temp?

Thanks so much ladies!! I bought a frer today but I will probably wait and use it on sunday since it is the day after AF is due. I won't feel like it's official until AF is late lol.

This really is a good luck thread. Only 3 more of you to go. Fingers crossed for you girls. Would be so nice if we get at least one bfp each cycle :)

I'm starting to feel nauseous already. I didn't get nausea until week 6 with my last pregnancy. It got pretty bad. I'm scared to see if this pregnancy will be worse.

Wow noodle, massive congratulations! I just checked in here but I didn't expect to see that!

Mummy2o my hormones are all over the place too. Had a massive go at OH over something really trivial and ended up hysterically crying. Don't think I've been like that since I was a teenager! Then almost cried in a work meeting too! That would have been embarrassing. It was a sad moment, but I would never show my emotions in a work situation!

Good luck for this month jump and fruitee. Keep us posted, I love reading these updates :)

Hi guys, sorry I've been m.i.a for a while. Jumpingo, sorry to hear your dh is having health issues, hope he gets sorted soon :hugs:
6ftnoodle....a bfp, congratulations, so happy for you:)

I took a day off tomorrow and I'm soooo looking forward to my long weekend. I wish I could Always work just four days a week.

Hi guys, sorry I've been m.i.a for a while. Jumpingo, sorry to hear your dh is having health issues, hope he gets sorted soon :hugs:

thanks. he has had a couple appointments here and there and there's no quick fix, but i hope we're at least making baby steps towards better. i still managed to get him 3 nights in a row:blush: i know all the right buttons; he's too easy!:haha:

I took a day off tomorrow and I'm soooo looking forward to my long weekend. I wish I could Always work just four days a week.

any plans? or just relaxing and recharging?

my husband is taking leave after tomorrow for 2 weeks, and while we're mostly seeing family in the states, we did splurge on one night in a nice hotel in downtown seattle, so looking forward to at least a day or two of real "vacation":thumbup:

and actually, our 2 year anniversary of when we started dating is coming up in early november. hard to believe we met, dated and married all well under 2 years! technically we got married last august, so really all under a year!:shock: but the wedding and "public" marriage wasn't until june this year... but *we* know:winkwink:

Hi ladies im just coming to check how ur all getting on over here? Xx

Hope you enjoy you day of Eline.

Jumpingo: Hope you got the egg this month. Then you can join the others with a June baby? I also hope you have a good time visiting/holidaying with family. I remember spending my summers at my grandparents just because they lived by the coast!

Charlie: good to see you here. Congrats on your BFP. I hope you have a sticky bean this time.

AFM I got the midwife tomorrow. I couldn't get a new pack just due to the surgery ran out, so I didn't refill the essay paper. But I managed my flu jab to that day. My arm is still slightly sore. We've got a lot of events coming up like OH's and my birthdays in November as the main ones and he'll be 30 this year, but before that Halloween and not sure what to do with my son about it. He hates dressing up so that's more or less out, he only likes chocolate and not sweets, but since he hates dressing up trick or treat is more or less out anyway. So might just stay in and watch kid friendly scary films. I will get an outfit for Erika though although she'll have no idea what it all means. Got to find a cute one. Was going to go with the Marshmallow man from ghostbusters as I saw a baby outfit of that on facebook and I was like my daughter already has the legs! She's such a chubby thing....

thanks. he has had a couple appointments here and there and there's no quick fix, but i hope we're at least making baby steps towards better. i still managed to get him 3 nights in a row:blush: i know all the right buttons; he's too easy!:haha:
Thinking of you :) glad you manages some bding :) we have had a rubbish month, not bd'ed once, tried last night but it was hurting :( haven't temped at all either!!! According to ff I should o this weekend so will try and get some bding in, am off work for a bit so that's good :)

Hi ladies im just coming to check how ur all getting on over here? Xx

hanging in there!:thumbup: congrats again to you!!:flower:

Jumpingo: Hope you got the egg this month. Then you can join the others with a June baby? I also hope you have a good time visiting/holidaying with family. I remember spending my summers at my grandparents just because they lived by the coast!

Charlie: good to see you here. Congrats on your BFP. I hope you have a sticky bean this time.

AFM I got the midwife tomorrow. I couldn't get a new pack just due to the surgery ran out, so I didn't refill the essay paper. But I managed my flu jab to that day. My arm is still slightly sore. We've got a lot of events coming up like OH's and my birthdays in November as the main ones and he'll be 30 this year, but before that Halloween and not sure what to do with my son about it. He hates dressing up so that's more or less out, he only likes chocolate and not sweets, but since he hates dressing up trick or treat is more or less out anyway. So might just stay in and watch kid friendly scary films. I will get an outfit for Erika though although she'll have no idea what it all means. Got to find a cute one. Was going to go with the Marshmallow man from ghostbusters as I saw a baby outfit of that on facebook and I was like my daughter already has the legs! She's such a chubby thing....

i got a big temp spike today, right on schedule:thumbup: and i manually overrode the settings:blush: so i have crosshairs. i don't know how temping will work while traveling on such a long flight and then jetlag, etc. so i'm going with this as confirmed O. and 97.2 has been my coverline for a couple of other cycles too. i love when the numbers all end up nice.:haha: so anyway, FF says i would be due on july 9th (my dad's birthday!) if i get pregnant this time around. fingers crossed so hard.[-o<

sounds like maybe you should just get candy for the trick-or-treater that come by your house? i'm not huge on dressing up, but love decorating the house with bats and spiders and pumpkins, so if the kids aren't super into it, no reason to push it, right?:shrug:

Thinking of you :) glad you manages some bding :) we have had a rubbish month, not bd'ed once, tried last night but it was hurting :( haven't temped at all either!!! According to ff I should o this weekend so will try and get some bding in, am off work for a bit so that's good :)

it hurt? are you okay?? if you're going to O this weekend, there's PLENTY of time to get in there and get the job done!:howdy::winkwink:

Attachments

• Oct CD16 FF chart.jpg
    Oct CD16 FF chart.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3
Fruitee: Don't worry. If you don't try this month that's fine. Life gets busy and we can't always do things that we plan. If you can manage just once over the weekend that better than nothing at all. Also any idea why it hurt?

Jumpingo: Your dad's birthday is the day after my dad's birthday. Be really cool to get a July baby.

good luck jumpingo!!!!! your chart is looking good and you BD'd on the right days.

You still have time Fruitee. Good luck :)

AFM... I am a little freaked out because I see a tinge of brownish pink CM when I wipe the last 2 days. I'm scared I might be having a chemical. I took another hpt yesterday and it was darker than the one on monday. And my temp is still high today. AF is technically due tomorrow. Now I'm nervous.

I bleed half a day with DS and he was fine. And I had on and off bleeding with DD. Its normal to get some bleeding around the time your period is due, so try not to worry to much. Just keep an eye on it.

Jumpingo: Your dad's birthday is the day after my dad's birthday. Be really cool to get a July baby.

my mom is july 5th
my husband's brother is july 7th
my dad is july 9th
my grandma is july 23rd
and my husband's mom is somewhere in there too!

so, probably means october is just a frisky month!:haha:
would make announcing we are pregnant to my parents fun though! an "early birthday present" kind of thing? "world's best grandpa" t-shirt or something for my dad? <3

good luck jumpingo!!!!! your chart is looking good and you BD'd on the right days.

You still have time Fruitee. Good luck :)

AFM... I am a little freaked out because I see a tinge of brownish pink CM when I wipe the last 2 days. I'm scared I might be having a chemical. I took another hpt yesterday and it was darker than the one on monday. And my temp is still high today. AF is technically due tomorrow. Now I'm nervous.

thanks!:hugs:
i have always read that if it's brown, it's often normal. to only worry about red bleeding...? but if your temp is still up and if the line is darker than monday, that would imply it's progressing, right?:shrug: but if you're worried, i would say going to the doctor would be the safest bet.:thumbup:

I think don't worry too much. Lots of people seemed to have a little bleeding when their period was due. If it gets worse, see your doc but to be honest they will only tell u to wait it out anyway so I wouldn't stress about going if I were you. When ur a little further along, u could get an early scan if it's still happening but at this stage there's really not a lot they can do.

So sit tight, and try not to worry. I really hope it stops soon.

Thanks guys I just tend to worry a lot. It was barely anything both days. Just the slightest light brown colour to my barely there cm. So there wasn't enough to even get on my underwear. Today it seems to be back to clear. Hope it stays like that. I will take another hpt tomorrow to see if the line has progressed again. I feel like I'm too early to go to the doctor. Maybe at the end of the week I will make an appointment to confirm pregnancy with a blood test. Can't remember the process or when to go to the doctor. I know the first scan isn't until 12 or 13 weeks. So no rush for me.
Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend! :)

Wow Jumpingo, october sure is a frisky month in your family! ;)

Afm - back at the office after a nice long weekend away. I really feel like I need a proper holiday, but unfortunately I won't get one until Christmas. But as it's already the end of october, I'm sure time will fly by...

In the mean time I'm working on how to say NO at work. Easier said than done.

Urrgh, I've had one of those days where everything that could go wrong did go wrong. My car wouldn't start, spent the whole morning trying to find someone to jump it so I could take it to the garage. Once there the mechanic got a new battery fitted in no time. I lost the back of my earrings, so currently got some spares in, but as they are bigger I'm finding them heavy. Also to top it off my morning sickness has returned and I have sore nipples to boot. Pity party for me here.

How is everyone else doing?

Ha mummy, I defo am part of the pity party. Feel absolutely exhausted today. Every movement is a strain!! And it's only Tuesday!! Bump is beginning to appear, 15.5 weeks. I am struggling to hide under baggy clothes from the few people that don't know yet. They probably have a good idea lol

Sorry you are having a bad day mummy2o.

I'm not at the exhausted stage yet. I feel like I'm in a good mood everyday and don't feel pregnant at all. With my first pregnancy MS started at the end of 5 weeks so I will have a week to enjoy unless it doesn't come at all :)

Today I took a frer test finally. The test line was darker than the control line! So I'm still pregnant and finally believe it. I think I will finally call my doctor this week and make an appointment for a pregnancy test.

Those first few weeks are so stressful, aren't they? Even though I feel more relaxed right now, sometimes I still can't believe it. I'll be very glad to hit that 12 week mark.

I'm sorry you had such a rough day, mummy. My car broke down as well last week. Unfortunately it'll take a whole month's pay to repair it, but as we're saving for a house, I can't afford to buy a new car right now :s

Afm - I was expecting a horrible stressful day today, but as it turned out it was an ok day. I'm planning to hit the couch tonight and watch 3 'Don't tell the bride'episodes back to back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->