any bad sleepers who temp?

I thought that noddle. DS was around 18-19 weeks when I felt him, but DD was more 21-22 weeks. DS was on 75th height and 50 weight percentile, while DD was on 25th for both so think the size difference had something to do with it. I've already getting flutters with this one, I think. So that is new for me.

The only thing I don't have to wait for this time is labour. It's going to be very planned on May 13th for a c-section. It's kinda said that I know what day my child will be born, but at least they won't be 16 days like DS!

The waiting won't stop jump!! You're waiting for an appt, then a scan, then to find out gender (if u decide to) etc etc. and then a lot of waiting during labour! Urgh!!

yeah, i'm not so good at waiting, so having kids in general will be a test of that.:dohh:

Wow lots of newly pregnant mamas in here! I'm considering starting to chart my temps but still wake off and on in the night (OH comes to bed late, toddler sleeps in our bed and nurses,
I wake early for work etc). Did the mamas here have problems charting with night wake ups or was it fairly accurate? Congrats everyone :)

Wow lots of newly pregnant mamas in here! I'm considering starting to chart my temps but still wake off and on in the night (OH comes to bed late, toddler sleeps in our bed and nurses,
I wake early for work etc). Did the mamas here have problems charting with night wake ups or was it fairly accurate? Congrats everyone :)

yeah, this thread has turned pretty lucky!:flower:

when i started temping i was waking several times in the night, but usually not actually getting up, and then dozing in and out of sleep once my husband got up at 6 until about 9 or 10. so, i picked a time that had the highest chance of me having 3 hours of sleep, which ended up being 4:30am.:shock::dohh: it worked for me, and even if i had tossed and turned, or got up in the night, i found that keeping the time the same at least eliminated one variable for FF to figure out. my chart was still major rocky mountain looking, but FF was always able to see a clear enough temp shift after ovulation, that it wasn't a huge problem.

my only other advice for people in their first month or two of temping is don't stress about each individual temp. people will try to assign meaning or reason behind them, but i think that leads to insanity.:haha: most things "sort themselves out" after a couple more temps, or over the course of the month. you really just need to see the overall pattern, and dips and spikes here and there are just normal (at least they were for me:shrug:). good luck! and let us know how you get on if you start temping!:thumbup:

did a tiny bit more detective work:shhh: and updated the first page.:shock:

casey3, wanna join? the odds are definitely in your favor around here.:thumbup:

fruitee, how are you? i have everything crossed for you!!:hugs:

Indeed, join us. We don't bite. As for temping I always wake up in the middle of the night, although a few times I slept through. So my time wasn't always the same. It always knew when I ovulated though. Just had a lot of circles.

Jumpingo, you might want to put an angel next to ginger and charlie. It appears they both had early losses :(

Jumpingo, you might want to put an angel next to ginger and charlie. It appears they both had early losses :(

oh no:cry::cry::cry:

i obviously didn't do a very good job at my detective work...:nope:

if you ladies are still stalking or reading, we are so sorry to hear.:sad1:

mrs.ginger's chart says positive, though, so i hope that's still right.

thoughts to everyone though really. the whole tcc process is not easy.:hugs:

I'm very sorry to hear this too, ladies :(

Sorry I haven't been around much. My old sleeping problems have returned with a vengeance and I've been very tired the past few days.

Should we make a pregnant bad sleepers thread or are we sticking with this one?

Omg I'm definitely a pregnant bad sleeper. I thought I would be exhausted and therefore start sleeping well. Nope. Still waking up multiple times a night and it never feels like deep sleep after I wake up for my first nightly pee. Maybe I'm too early and the sleep will get better.

I have my first ultrasound on friday!! I'm nervous and excited. I wonder if they will find a cause to my ongoing mild spotting. I am hoping I see a heartbeat.

Omg I'm definitely a pregnant bad sleeper. I thought I would be exhausted and therefore start sleeping well. Nope. Still waking up multiple times a night and it never feels like deep sleep after I wake up for my first nightly pee. Maybe I'm too early and the sleep will get better.

I have my first ultrasound on friday!! I'm nervous and excited. I wonder if they will find a cause to my ongoing mild spotting. I am hoping I see a heartbeat.

Good luck, we are right about the same dates !

Good luck noodle on Friday. I'm sure there is nothing going on and its just one of those things.

My luck decided to run out. My car mechanic told me I needed a new car. Something, he did tell me but anything about cars is beyond me, is broken and its not worth replacing for what the car is worth. However, on the plus side, he does know a guy who is willing to give me a good offer on a car which would of just had its MOT passed as he's doing it at the moment. I'm paying about half of the actual value of what the cars worth and the mechanic is great. He won't rip you off, he has done work for free on my car at times, so I trust him. So all in all good, just bad timing as I've just taxed and insured my car within the last week!

i will say that there was a point when even the tiniest pregnancy talk was hard to read.:nope: i mean, i was so happy for everyone, but sad when it wasn't me.

so...i would throw that question out to anyone still trying so hard for their bfp, and to anyone who has stopped by recently and wants to talk ttc without fear of pregnancy talk taking over. or, if even just a little is too much, then i can just start another thread in the other board...:shrug:

or, if they still want to stick together and cheer for each other and not leave anyone behind, because i've felt like that in other threads before too, than i'm all for that too.:thumbup:

i do tend to like our little group here, so either way, i'll be rooting for everyone:flower:

I agree with jump. Those TTC, are you still with us?

I guess if we don't get any replies in the next week or so from fruitee or anyone else TTC, we should go ahead and make a new thread.

awwwww, thanks fruitee!!:hugs: how are you doing?? fingers crossed that the luck just moves right over to you!!:flower:

Thanks, I'm good, had a very busy couple of weeks so that's why I've been mia.

Congrats Jumpingo!!!!!! What amazing news :) :hugs:
Fruitee now you have all of us focused and praying for your bfp soon.

Aww thanks :)

Fruitee now you have all of us focused and praying for your bfp soon.

YUP!!! hope things are going well - there's still plenty of time to join me in july!!:winkwink::friends::flower:
:

Would have loved a July baby too

did a tiny bit more detective work:shhh: and updated the first page.:shock:

casey3, wanna join? the odds are definitely in your favor around here.:thumbup:

fruitee, how are you? i have everything crossed for you!!:hugs:

i will say that there was a point when even the tiniest pregnancy talk was hard to read.:nope: i mean, i was so happy for everyone, but sad when it wasn't me.

so...i would throw that question out to anyone still trying so hard for their bfp, and to anyone who has stopped by recently and wants to talk ttc without fear of pregnancy talk taking over. or, if even just a little is too much, then i can just start another thread in the other board...:shrug:

or, if they still want to stick together and cheer for each other and not leave anyone behind, because i've felt like that in other threads before too, than i'm all for that too.:thumbup:

i do tend to like our little group here, so either way, i'll be rooting for everyone:flower:

I agree with jump. Those TTC, are you still with us?

I guess if we don't get any replies in the next week or so from fruitee or anyone else TTC, we should go ahead and make a new thread.

Yes I would love for us all to stick together :hugs: love this thread
Will be here more often now

Great, then that's settled! We shall stay put! Anyway, I'm sure you'll be pregnant before any of us are no longer pregnant!!

Where are u in ur cycle at the moment fruitee? When does the dreaded TWW begin?

Afm: really suffering with allergies, anyone else?? Feel like I want to scratch my eyes out arrrrghh!!

fruitee, YAY!:hugs: hopefully busy in a good way?

citrus, i have been sneezing all day today, so i think there must be something in the air here too!

it's suddenly gotten cold here, too, which i am not too excited about. i dislike winter in tokyo. it's dry, cold and windy.:nope: bright blue skies are about the only saving grace of winter here!

trying to run a mile a day for the month of november. i'm hoping i feel good enough to increase to 2 miles for december, but we'll see how i'm doing in 3 weeks.:bodyb:

i'm having dinner with 2 of my old coworkers on tuesday, which i'm excited about, but i am nervous that "i'm on antibiotics and my doc says no alcohol" OR "i'm running and cutting out alcohol to get back to my pre-marriage pants" isn't gonna be believable enough.:dohh: we've told some people, but the two of them aren't exactly at the top on my "people to tell next" list, especially since my parents don't know yet!:shy: so, hopefully i get really good at lying in the next 2 days!:haha:

Good luck jump, I did not enjoy the lying phase. I'm much happier now all is out in the open. Yup, really cold here in the uk too.

I'm finally starting to show a little! Just a couple of weeks now until my 20 week scan. We are looking forward to finding out the gender and starting to plan a little more.

Jump and others, how are u feeling? Are you feeling pregnant yet? Noodle, how is the spotting? Hope it's stopped :)

Great, then that's settled! We shall stay put! Anyway, I'm sure you'll be pregnant before any of us are no longer pregnant!!

Where are u in ur cycle at the moment fruitee? When does the dreaded TWW begin?

Afm: really suffering with allergies, anyone else?? Feel like I want to scratch my eyes out arrrrghh!!

Yayyya :happydance: I would :cry:if you all left me!! I'm currently on cd 2 so gearing up for ttc :) aww hope your allergies aren't too bad, thankfully I've never suffered them :hugs:

fruitee, YAY!:hugs: hopefully busy in a good way?

citrus, i have been sneezing all day today, so i think there must be something in the air here too!

it's suddenly gotten cold here, too, which i am not too excited about. i dislike winter in tokyo. it's dry, cold and windy.:nope: bright blue skies are about the only saving grace of winter here!

trying to run a mile a day for the month of november. i'm hoping i feel good enough to increase to 2 miles for december, but we'll see how i'm doing in 3 weeks.:bodyb:

i'm having dinner with 2 of my old coworkers on tuesday, which i'm excited about, but i am nervous that "i'm on antibiotics and my doc says no alcohol" OR "i'm running and cutting out alcohol to get back to my pre-marriage pants" isn't gonna be believable enough.:dohh: we've told some people, but the two of them aren't exactly at the top on my "people to tell next" list, especially since my parents don't know yet!:shy: so, hopefully i get really good at lying in the next 2 days!:haha:

Hey jumpingo :) been busy decorating :) so ttc kind of went out the window a bit this last month :dohh: back on it this month though :happydance:

Ooh aren't you good running, I don't run!!! Hahaha

Sorry the witch got you this month Fruitee. Always next month, it must be your turn soon!

As for allergies mine always flare up worse when I'm pregnant. I believe its due to having a lower immune system, which really isn't good for me as mine is already non existent!

AFM it was my birthday today, so I'm a year older. I didn't do anything as it was OH's birthday yesterday and did all the outings then. Plus he was 30 this year and I'm only 29. We did however have a cake on mine and not his. We didn't do presents either as we're broke from having to buy a car next week. Just really bad timing, although good since everyone gave us money to put towards it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->