any bad sleepers who temp?

so sorry i'm late to reply!:dohh: mummy2o, i hope things are settling down and you can get some rest and don't need to go anywhere. sending good thoughts your way!:hugs:

I hope everyone had a better Christmas than I did. I gave birth to Daniel Scott Anderson at 8pm on 24/12/14 at 19 weeks. He was born sleeping, which really isn't a surprise. I had a really bad infection which caused me to miscarry. I also spent Christmas Day, Boxing day and most of to day in the hospital due to it. I hope I'm fully recovered now though. Plus don't think its weird as although I'm grieve for him I want to try again straight away as I want Erika to have a sibling close in age. So hopefully Jump we'll get our BFP with autumn soon!

oh mummy2o, my heart breaks for you:cry:that is a beautiful name...<3 i am so sorry and we are here for you, vent or cry or anything...take all the time you need for you. much love sent your way:hugs:

First temp today and I have no idea what my body is doing, probably still recovering. First temp was 35.0, thought that was low tried the other ear 38.2 that's a fever, tried the first again 34.2 that's hypothermia, so 3rd time lucky 36.6 that will do. I hoping my thermometer isn't dodgy as I can't get a new one until Tuesday :(

Mummy, this is so heartbreaking. This thread was supposed to be lucky and now I am cursing it. I'm glad you feel strong enough to try again straight away, of course we won't judge - it's whatever works best for you. Your little boy has a beautiful name.

We will support u with ur journey and here's hoping you get your rainbow sooner rather than later. Take care.

Jump, how are you pulling through?

Thank you citrus and jump. I look at this way. My boy died to save me. I have sepsis which can be pretty deadly with 4 out of 10 people dying. So he sacrificed himself in order for my body to heal and protect itself. Makes it that tiny bit easier to deal with. We are still carrying out a post mortem just in case something else shows itself up, but were 99% sure its that.

I swear men are idiots though. I told him 100 times to bring the thermometer (which I fixed btw) up when he came to bed, or do it now. He promised me he'd bring it up. So woke up, went to temp, of course no thermometer. Good thing this is just going to be a fun cycle whilst we work out if my body while change its cycle.

I'm so sorry to hear that, mummy2o. I'm sending a lot of love and hugs your way. I agree you chose a lovely name for your boy. We are here for you if you need to talk or need some support. And of course we are keeping our fingers crossed for that BFP.

Thank you citrus and jump. I look at this way. My boy died to save me. I have sepsis which can be pretty deadly with 4 out of 10 people dying. So he sacrificed himself in order for my body to heal and protect itself. Makes it that tiny bit easier to deal with. We are still carrying out a post mortem just in case something else shows itself up, but were 99% sure its that.

I swear men are idiots though. I told him 100 times to bring the thermometer (which I fixed btw) up when he came to bed, or do it now. He promised me he'd bring it up. So woke up, went to temp, of course no thermometer. Good thing this is just going to be a fun cycle whilst we work out if my body while change its cycle.

I am so sorry to hear this mummy2o. My heart breaks for you. Your boy is your saving angel. Glad you are ok. Good luck ttc I would be doing the same thing. Sending big hugs your way.:hugs:

Things I can do now I'm not pregnant, I had the biggest bag of nuts ever (I can't have when pregnant due to OH nut allergy so its a risk for the baby) sushi, get back on a diet (I have lost all my baby weight so on pure weight loss weight) stay up late without needing to sleep, drink although only been able to have 1 day of that due to antibiotics and a diet tomorrow. Taking things slowly is good. I'm looking forward to AF if she shows up in the next 3-4 weeks as it means everything is working. If she's late and I'm not pregnant me and her will be having serious talks.

On better news my OH proposed to me New Years Day as he thought it was a way to cheer me up, he was actually going to wait until Daniel was born in May, so he's more or less kept to that. So serious diet as I need a good dress, plus gives me more distractions :)

congrats on the engagement!!!!:yipee:

i promise to do a better reply/catch up after vacation but that's exciting!! i want to hear all about the planning and the dress and everything!:winkwink:

Oh super news mummy. So glad OH gave you two something to celebrate. You will always remember little Daniel for saving your life and joining you and hubby to be together forever! Bless him. He really is your little hero!

I hope you catch the super fertile window and don't have to have AF at all.

Hope you are enjoying your hols jump.

Congratulations on your engagement mummy! I'm a big fan of weddings, so feel free to keep us updated on the wedding planning ;)

I wish every one a very happy new year. May all of your dreams come true this next year! A very big hug to all!

hello everyone!!:wave:

i am back from vacation...

first order of business was updating the front page:

--------------------------------------------------
updated 1.7.2015

citrus :baby: due April 2015
eline :bfp:
mintastic :bfp:
6footnoodle :baby: due June 25th
Jenny Bean :bfp:

mummy2o :angel: Daniel Scott Anderson on 24 Dec 2014 (19 weeks)
jumpingo :angel: 8 Dec 2014 (9 weeks)

fruitee :coffee:
itsautumn :coffee:

o0oCharlieo0o :angel: 18 Oct 2014 (4 weeks) (from her signature)
rainbow2103 :bfp: (from her signature)
mrs.ginger :bfp: (from her signature)

did i miss anyone?
--------------------------------------------------

i like keeping track and i think it makes it easier to give everyone support where they are, but if this is wrong or someone wants on or off, or different information, please let me know!:hugs:

vacation was...interesting. had its not so good moments, and some health scares for a couple of my family members, but overall relatively enjoyable. i will write more in my ttc journal, for anyone who is actually interested (ha!) but i wish everyone a happy 2015 - i was so ready to say goodbye to 2014 and hope that 2015 is a much better year for everyone!<3

Hey jump! Great to see u here. I am following your journal so I have caught up. I agree with what you wrote on there about march being just around the corner. I think it's good that u have this space to deal with what's happened and hope that u will turn another corner once u start TTC again.

Mummy2o, how u keeping?

Thanks for updating the front page. How is everyone else? I am 26 weeks and getting tired and achy....already. Still feels like a long way to go.

I'm 21 weeks now and the last month my bump has suddenly gotten a lot bigger. Mostly I like it, but sometimes I can feel very strange as well. And I'm only halfway there, I wonder what a huge bump will feel like.

I can also feel our baby move from time to time which is a great feeling. It's still very faint, but it's there. My OH felt the baby move once as well :)

I've decided to stop all more active sports, I could still do them, but I was getting more and more insecure and last night I felt really worried afterwards, so from now on I'll just stick to walking and cycling. Hope that's enough to keep me a little in shape.

How is everyone else doing? I'll hop over to your journal, Jump to read about your holiday. I'm not such a fan though of the journals here on B&B as you have to scroll your way through so much comments in between the actual posts...

I'm doing fine citrus, thanks for asking. Someone told me their sister is due to have a baby girl in 2 months and didn't start bawling like a baby and in fact felt happy for her, so I think I'm getting to the end of my grieving period. And touch wood, I think I've stopped bleeding again, but it might start up this afternoon. But if not I'm due my period around the end of the month, but hoping I'll catch that egg next week. OH is happy as he'll be back to sex on demand and he enjoys that.

I agree with cirtus jump, March isn't to far away. 2 months and although it seems like an eternity to wait whilst WTT, I'm thinking oh crap its 2 months until my baby is 1. I miss her as a tiny baby you know.

Eline try and take up aquanatal. I found that really enjoyable in pregnancy and as its in the water it doesn't hurt your joints as much. Plus you'll meet a great bunch of people.

I'm 21 weeks now and the last month my bump has suddenly gotten a lot bigger. Mostly I like it, but sometimes I can feel very strange as well. And I'm only halfway there, I wonder what a huge bump will feel like.

I can also feel our baby move from time to time which is a great feeling. It's still very faint, but it's there. My OH felt the baby move once as well :)

I've decided to stop all more active sports, I could still do them, but I was getting more and more insecure and last night I felt really worried afterwards, so from now on I'll just stick to walking and cycling. Hope that's enough to keep me a little in shape.

How is everyone else doing? I'll hop over to your journal, Jump to read about your holiday. I'm not such a fan though of the journals here on B&B as you have to scroll your way through so much comments in between the actual posts...

yeah, i don't tend to have too many followers, so less scrolling, hopefully.:thumbup: i tend to write long posts, and fairly often at the moment, so i figured giving that it's own place would be better because i end up feeling bad taking over other threads with all my over thinking and rambling.:wacko:

I'm doing fine citrus, thanks for asking. Someone told me their sister is due to have a baby girl in 2 months and didn't start bawling like a baby and in fact felt happy for her, so I think I'm getting to the end of my grieving period. And touch wood, I think I've stopped bleeding again, but it might start up this afternoon. But if not I'm due my period around the end of the month, but hoping I'll catch that egg next week. OH is happy as he'll be back to sex on demand and he enjoys that.

I agree with cirtus jump, March isn't to far away. 2 months and although it seems like an eternity to wait whilst WTT, I'm thinking oh crap its 2 months until my baby is 1. I miss her as a tiny baby you know.

Eline try and take up aquanatal. I found that really enjoyable in pregnancy and as its in the water it doesn't hurt your joints as much. Plus you'll meet a great bunch of people.

mummy, it slowly gets a little easier, doesn't it.:hugs:

and yeah, march is close. i wish i could get pregnant right now though and be pregnant to help me get through my best friend's wedding in march. she's due 3 weeks before i would have been and seeing her pregnant in early march will be hard i think.:cry:

I'm actually in a great place. I'm just waiting for ovulation. I've lost weight this week, starting to exercise again and just getting back to normal. It helps its the weekend and my oldest was at home this weekend, but its still ok when its just Erika and me. I think it will all start off when Daniels funeral comes around, but until then I think 95% of the time I'll be fine.

My temps are high and if they remain high tomorrow I ovulated yesterday. Should be in for a chance since I DTD Wednesday, Friday-Monday. Skipped Thursday as I needed to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->