any bad sleepers who temp?

Fx for that high temperature tomorrow!

I hope your girls had a nice weekend?

My temps are high and if they remain high tomorrow I ovulated yesterday. Should be in for a chance since I DTD Wednesday, Friday-Monday. Skipped Thursday as I needed to sleep.

exciting!!

i am still battling jet lag and going to bed and waking up at ridiculous times. half heartedly trying to temp, but having a hard time, obviously.

i worry that i should be trying harder so that in case my cycles have changed post mc, i will know, and we can time everything as best we can come march.:shrug:

Jump, cut yourself some slack. It's hard enough to temp when u don't NEED to anyway, let alone going through what you are! By march I'm sure you'll have a much better of when to dtd to catch that eggy.

I had a lovely weekend thanks Eline....just chilling and relaxing. I need a bit of time for that in January after the craziness of Christmas so just trying to take it easy a bit. I'm starting to get a bit scared of not being prepared/baby coming early. I am 27 weeks now and find it scary that I actually have a functional baby in there. I am so unprepared.

Mummy, did ur temps stay up? Looking forward to waiting out the TWW with you. It sounds crazy but it was always my favourite part of TTC.

Jump, cut yourself some slack. It's hard enough to temp when u don't NEED to anyway, let alone going through what you are! By march I'm sure you'll have a much better of when to dtd to catch that eggy.

yeah, i know...i should. but i'm a 120% or nothing kind of girl.:roll:

i have this sneaking suspicion that my cycles have gotten shorter post mc. FF says i Oed on CD13 last month (was normally 15-17) and yesterday and today i got a temp pattern that looks very similar to my temps around O and i'm CD12. so, we'll see.:shrug:

i just don't want to "waste" this time, you know? we had 4 cycles of "good" timing and then got pregnant the first time we got a "high" rating, so just want to know/do everything we can to have better chances in the first couple months of trying. he's usually just trying to get me to laugh when i'm worried/nervous about getting pregnant again, but the way my husband talks, you'd think he thinks he's gonna be having sex all the time! (as if he thinks he would last that many days in a row?!:rofl:)

how you doing fruitee? still around?

mummy2o, update on your temps?? also, i came across your christmas post in the loss forum...:cry::hugs:

No they didn't. Went for a nosedive and lower than normal. Never mind, I'm use to spike charts. Ovulation won't be far away though, I'm sure. More BD is needed though and I'm sure someone OH won't mind. Unlike your hubby jump, mine would love to go 3+ times a day, but that really isn't practical with kids when I'm doing 95% of the childcare plus I read that sperm don't have time to recover.

Shorter cycles means less waiting in between each AF in the future. But they can irregular for up to a year after a miscarriage for whatever reason as well as creating a new normal. Plus you've just come back from holidays so unwind a little and try properly next month to temp.

My weekend was great. Stayed in due to wind, minus to go shopping. Erika and I thought it was enough to freeze everything off so we stayed in for the rest. Funny how Martin and Ossian don't feel the cold, I swear its a man thing. Ossian is at the stage to come out with really funny sayings now so he's cracking me up all the time, without realizing it. So really boring weekend, but great with kids.

Hi ladies, so sorry I've been absent for a while, really going to try to be on here more regularly this year, just going to read through the comments and catch up with what's going on with you all
Xx

No they didn't. Went for a nosedive and lower than normal. Never mind, I'm use to spike charts. Ovulation won't be far away though, I'm sure. More BD is needed though and I'm sure someone OH won't mind. Unlike your hubby jump, mine would love to go 3+ times a day, but that really isn't practical with kids when I'm doing 95% of the childcare plus I read that sperm don't have time to recover.

Shorter cycles means less waiting in between each AF in the future. But they can irregular for up to a year after a miscarriage for whatever reason as well as creating a new normal. Plus you've just come back from holidays so unwind a little and try properly next month to temp.

My weekend was great. Stayed in due to wind, minus to go shopping. Erika and I thought it was enough to freeze everything off so we stayed in for the rest. Funny how Martin and Ossian don't feel the cold, I swear its a man thing. Ossian is at the stage to come out with really funny sayings now so he's cracking me up all the time, without realizing it. So really boring weekend, but great with kids.

oh my husband talks like he could go 3 times a day!:rofl: but when we were trying in the fall, turned out that 3 or 4 days in a row, when work is busy, was his limit.:blush:

sounds like a great relaxing weekend at home.:thumbup:

as i anticipated, i got a temp spike this morning. but it's hard to tell because there are so few temps to go on to really tell if it's O or not. apparently totally in the same boat as you mummy2o with spikey charts.:wacko: we'll see when AF shows and then i'll know. (having a minor little worry because i didn't think i'd O until around CD15-17, so on CD9 when my husband asked to go without a condom, i figured it was safe...but if i Oed on CD12...#-o just to check, i entered the dates into a due date calculator and i would be 35 weeks at the wedding:shock: doctor did say usually up to 36 is okay for flying...but yikes. can't believe i am actually hoping i'm not pregnant.:nope:)

Hi ladies, so sorry I've been absent for a while, really going to try to be on here more regularly this year, just going to read through the comments and catch up with what's going on with you all
Xx

:wave:yay, fruitee! glad to see you are still lurking here and there!:winkwink: how are you?!

Hi :waves: I'm ok thanks, I'm sure if you were 35 weeks for the wedding it would be fine, don't put off your life to make someone else happy xx

Hi :waves: I'm ok thanks, I'm sure if you were 35 weeks for the wedding it would be fine, don't put off your life to make someone else happy xx

it's funny, so many people have told me that. me going to the wedding is not about doing what will make my brother and his future wife happy at all. my brother would totally understand if i was too pregnant to fly. his fiance, on the other hand, would probably flip her sh*t because it would mean (heaven forbid:roll:) "the bridal party won't be even" or she'd have some really bridezilla :hissy:"how am i going to find someone to take your place on such short notice?" trantrum. and i'd have a "really, b*tch?" moment.:roll::haha:

no, basically *i* will be sad if i'm not there. going to the wedding is what *i* want. so, we wait.:coffee:

I totally agree with you jump. If that is what your want, then so be it. Besides time goes by quickly. I think my sister had to change her original wedding date as I'd have been pregnant with my son at the time and she was getting married in Sweden. But it was a rush to get his passport done in the 3 months after he was born, but boy didn't his passport picture look cute!

I'm doing a terrible thing lately. I'm taking my temp 3 times when waking up so not sure what reading to use. Just some are really odd. I know I should take one and just use it whatever random number it picks. I'll check when I'm more awake for yesterdays temps and see if I recorded it wrong. Todays was 37.1 (1) then 36.3 (2+3) so inclined to use the 2nd reading :/ I swear having a baby has made my brain go to mush, even more than it was already!

I think it's very sweet of you to wait so you can be at your brothers wedding Jump. I think I wouldn't want to miss an occasion like that either.

Unfortunately I remember all too well what it's like to take your temp several times and then again during the day just in case :s It soo messes with your head. I hope you get some clear temps very soon!

I have been in such a foul mood lately, I don't know how my OH puts up with me :s I've read that in third trimester your mood gets even worse, I really hope that's not me. Is anyone else being this grumpy?

Wait until 4th trimester (after birth) I found that time was the worse. I was crying at everything. An advert would come on and I'd just cry whilst I was feeding Erika. I wasn't bad in 3rd trimester though Eline and I was pretty happy. I was all excited and waddling that I wasn't angry at all with Erika. Daniels pregnancy I was moody as soon as I got a BFP. I've been a right cow to OH, still have (yesterday) whilst hormones adjust.

Can't even fill in a chart it seems. 37.1 and 36.3 was yesterdays, it was 37.3 (1) with 36.7(2-3) today. And after playing with my chart, if I use the 1st temps I ovulated Saturday. If I use the second I'm waiting to ovulate. I hate 1st cycles -.- I also had spotting, like a tiny bit of pink cm when I wiped twice yesterday (sorry if TMI) didn't need a liner or anything, so that could be random spotting, possible implantation, a good sign of fertility, just to much sex(which would be weird as I was spotting in the day and I normally have sex in the evening or before I go to sleep) or a sign of PCOS :/

Hey ladies! I think my temps are looking way better this month - I forced myself onto some kind of sleeping schedule and even though I never take them at the same time, the times aren't too far off. I started my new job this week so I've been really consistent. I started winding down for bed early by relaxing with a book and avoiding electronics and I think I'm sleeping much better!

I was surprised because FF actually pinpointed my ovulation this month! I actually started spotting the day after I ovulated, and it continued for 4 days, which was odd. I thought it was my period at first but I've never have a period that was only 22 days! Weird things are happening to my body this month, currently 7 dpo and I'm crossing my fingers that something goes right this time!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55fa43//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

That's great it pinpointed your ovulation. I'm only a day behind you at 6dpo, but I had to discard todays temp which is annoying. For several reasons. I woke up late and I kicked my covers off some time during the night, so it was really low and wouldn't make sense to my chart any shape or forum. I had have my usual 5dpo implantation dip yesterday and I was spotting yesterday so I'm hoping that was implantation bleeding rather than just random bleeding from the miscarriage. I hope its our month itsautumn as we'll be due almost the same day!

I think my temp yesterday was messed up yesterday, too. I kept tossing and turning for most of the night and my temp was much higher than usual! Today though, it was much lower than usual, but still above the coverline... maybe an implantation dip? I can only hope...

That's a very clear temperature rise! I looks similar to some of my charts. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I hope so Eline! I'm driving myself mad waiting, thankfully I have my preschoolers to divert my attention for most of the day otherwise I think I would go looney! :wacko:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you both. Keep us posted! Are u early testers or waiting out this month??

I have crazy indigestion right now. Probably serves me right for eating too much. Urgh.

I'm trying to hold out because my period is so irregular. Fertility Friend is telling me to test on the 27th, so I'm aiming to test on that date. Not that I'm not tempted to test earlier... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->