any bad sleepers who temp?

This cycle is just so weird, the spotting I had right after ovulation was a first for me and I know it wasn't AF because it was very different than the normal. Literally never had ovulation bleeding before with any of my other periods!

I think because of that I'm really hopeful and scared of being disappointed. :(

I agree itsautumn. I hope your lucky this month.

I'm more inclined to throw in the towel. I'm having really weird spotting. Its been the 3rd day now. I'm not sure what it is. Its like a really watery bleeding, sometimes more mucusy and I just can get my head round why. This will be the 3rd day of it and don't know why. My temps are remaining down so if it is AF trying to come, I wish she would just come and not keep me in limbo like this for another week!

Could defo be implantation! Not that I know anything about it, but if it's strange for you then surely a good sign? I hope it is something positive but sometimes it better to tell yourself it's nothing so as not to build yourself up too much.

I shall watch with interest :)

Good luck you two

I don't think it would be implantation bleeding because it happened the day after ovulation which is way too early!

Sorry for you bfn fruitee, when is AF due?

Itsautumn, it might be ovulation bleeding. Its a good sign for fertility apparently.

AFM I've given up temping for this cycle. I will test sometime towards the end of the month. It really isn't worth the confusion and going to try again next cycle with temping. And possible buy some opk if I get AF to help with confusion

My temp shot down on Friday but it went right back up... I'm crossing my fingers it stays that way! :thumbup: Praying for AF to stay far, far away!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55fa43//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I hope you all had a nice weekend? I've been doing a lot of household chores and watching a lot of Game of Thrones! (I'm only just starting season 3 so no spoilers please ;) ).

Fx for all you girls in limbo!

My temp got so low again today... I'm so sad, I guess AF is really on her way. I feel so down, and my husband was so excited too! Maybe it will go back up... But with my luck probably not. :cry:

I'm sorry you out, but at least you can try for a November baby.

itsautumn, I do hope your temps go back up.

AFM I'm still spotting and hoping AF will just get here. I know I actually want her to get here. Or stop so I can return to normal.

Sorry AF is messing you about mummy. I can only imagine how frustrating that is. Hope u get some kind of resolution soon.

Hey fruitee - sorry ur out this cycle. Sure it will be ur turn soon although I know that's easy to say.

Hope all the pregnant ladies are well. I myself am getting minor backache and slightly sleep this week, but think that's just due to trying to do a little too much at once!

Thanks mummy and citrus, weirdly it turned out to just be a random spot of blood so now I'm all excited that it could have been implantation!!!

Mummy, hope af arrives properly soon so you can move on

Citrus, how far along are you now?

Is jump still about??

today is not such a good day (and it's only 7:15am...sigh.) but, overall, i'm hanging in there. had a bit of a(nother) mini breakdown yesterday and so my husband is encouraging me to call mental health and make an appointment. things are just not getting better or easier. i can distract myself and stay busy, but in the meantime it all builds up and then comes crashing down as soon as i let myself think.:nope:

Aww no, that sounds awful, might be good to talk to someone :hugs:

So sorry you are going through this

yeah...me too.:sad1: i hate it.
i hate that i am not myself.
i know i'm not but i can't kick it.
it's all just so much bigger than me...

jumpingo... glad to see you here. One of my friends had a really rough time after her miscarriage so I have an idea of how you may be feeling in the time afterwards. Mental health might help you! It's worth a try. :hugs:

Fruitee, I hope it is implantation!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

citrusfruit I hope you are feeling better. I haven't been feeling well this week as well!

mummy2o my temps did jump back up this morning! I find it really odd that my temps are so bipolar the last few days with HUGE ups and downs. I don't think I'm changing much and I temp between 7-7:15 so I feel like it shouldn't matter too much. I guess I'll keep holding out... the past week I've been getting headaches, feeling bloated and super tired... I don't know if it's connected but generally feeling like crap this week. :shrug: I hate feeling in limbo though especially when my period is acting up. I hope it just comes for you soon so you can know what is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->