any bad sleepers who temp?

Hahaha mummy hope DH survived :-D

Did you manage to get him to hand over the tests?

Good luck jump! Hope there's a lovely sticky bfp for you both

I got a BFN this morning. I think when I was ill, my temps were higher so FF got confused. Still doesn't explain all this cramping, but maybe that's a new normal for me. Anyway going to wait until the end of the week (according to me I should get AF 26ish) then test if she stays away.

not really sure...in person i sorta see something on the FMU one, but not quite convinced.:wacko:

both today, 9dpo.
the top one is FMU (already dry) but looked like there was something at 5 minutes.
and the bottom one is SMU at 5 minutes (after a 6.5 hour hold).

get your squinter-spotters out!:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_7335.jpg
    IMG_7335.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
Sorry for bfn mummy.

Jump, I am a super squinter and I defo see something on the top one! Can't see anything on SMU though which is annoying. I really hope this is the start of something for you! When are u going to test again? More tests more tests!!!!

Sorry for bfn mummy.

Jump, I am a super squinter and I defo see something on the top one! Can't see anything on SMU though which is annoying. I really hope this is the start of something for you! When are u going to test again? More tests more tests!!!!

:haha:

i tested this morning. not even squinters so i didn't even take a photo.:dohh:if i hadn't seen something on my FMU test yesterday, i would say they are BFNs. but i still just have this feeling i'm pregnant (and the same weird side cramp i had last time) so i'm holding out and hoping it's just too early.:wacko:

mummy, sorry to hear about the bfn. i hope it's just too early for you too!!

Good luck Jump, sorry about the BFN today. Maybe you'll get some good news whilst away.

AF came for me last night. I'm slightly annoyed as I did really good BD over ovulation, but I'm guessing being so ill stopped me getting pregnant. Just wondering what I'm going to different this cycle. Maybe pineapple core.

I'm sorry for the bfn's ladies. I don't see anything yet, Jump. Thought I saw something on the top test, but it disappears when I cover the bottom test, so I guess it's just my brain elongating the line of the bottom test.

cd3 and back in japan as of monday night. have shut off all emotion (well, crying, at least. still get angry and frustrated. ha!) and going through the motions for a bit. this week is hectic. am feeling very people-d out, if that makes sense to any non introverts out there. heh.

Perfect sense to me. Although I hope we don't count as people hehe, you don't have to adhere to certain social norms around us! Sorry for it being CD 3. Soon u will be able to try again. I'm glad your cycle seems normal ish.

I am good Eline, on count down till I finish work. Still really enjoying pregnancy though, I'm just waiting for the bad bit. (Labour, I imagine!) How are you doing. When are you due again?

I'm sorry the witch got you Jump. On to the next cycle.

Citrus: labour varies from person to person. From my experience easy pregnancy means complicated birth, but I do know others have no issues with the birth and have an easy pregnancy to boot. The best advice I can give you is be open minded. I went in with my first thinking giving birth can't be hard, people have been doing it for centuries, so I'll have no pain relief, a natural birth etc. For me the pain was terrible (I have a low pain thresh hold so should of known better!) he got stuck and wouldn't push out so ended up with a c-section. I ended up in hospital for a week in total 3 days of induction, 1 day of birth and 3 days of my son having jaundice, although recovering from a section they don't discharge you here for 2 days min. 2nd time went in open minded and the birth experience was different, despite having the same out come.

AFM CD11 so waiting to ovulate. Should be soon though. OH and I are still BDing daily. I think next drop in temp I'll start taking my pineapple core. Should of really got some OPK, maybe next month.

i think there's something else than just AF showing that has me down. can't figure out what, but i've been in a funk this week. and then this weekend i have to go to and help out at one of my best friend's wedding. she is due 3 weeks before i was supposed to be...:cry:...almost wishing i could just take some good medication to get through it.:nope:

I'm sorry your having a really hard time jump. Do you have an appointment with your counselor/therapist was it soon? I think it might be beneficial if you talk it out with him/her especially since your feeling like your in a funk. It could be that your just having a massive emotional roller coaster ride, with what has gone on in the past, present and future and what doesn't help is not being pregnant when your suppose to be. I know this will sound strange, but it was very true, especially more so for my early miscarriage. But I thought if I was pregnant I could cope with all the situations that went on in that year a lot better than I did and in a way I let the whole miscarriage/ttc consume me in a way. This time I'm far more relaxed, minus the TTC bit, but I really hate ttc as I hate not having answers (I'd make a brilliant mathematician since there is always a correct answer)

AFM FF has put me down for ovulation on CD9. If this is correct I'll have a 23 day cycle. I knew it was going to put me down for it this morning when I woke up and looked at my temp and then panicked myself into such a state for having short cycles I couldn't get back to sleep. I think once my son goes to bed tonight I'll be joining him! Will still DTD with OH just in case FF is wrong. I'll find out in a couple of days since I'll be due my 5dpo dip. Although a positive if I have ovulated I can test on Erika's birthday as I'll be 10dpo and fx I'll have a BFP as I wanted to be pregnant again by her birthday, if not by Daniels due date is my next target.

i see him once a week or once every other week. just had an appt this afternoon.

(we were in the states last week because my husband's grandma was sick and his uncle texted 2 fridays ago saying, "she has stopped eating, you should get here sooner rather than later." we got there tuesday night, saw her wednesday afternoon and she passed away on thursday morning.:nope:)

i don't feel like it's helping. but it's free, and my husband feels better that i go, so i go. i am considering switching therapists to see if maybe it's just not a good fit...:shrug: but then i feel like i have to "start over" and that just sounds exhausting. sigh.

sorry to be such a debbie downer. it's been another rough day. and the time change means everyone in the states thinks it's my birthday (it was yesterday), and the messages/wall posts keep coming. and i just don't want to have to deal with them and pretend to be having an awesome birthday.:roll::dohh:

I'm sorry you're feeling so blue, jump. Do you feel you can talk openly with your therapist? I you feel the therapy isn't helping you, I would discuss this with your therapist. There are all kind of different therapists. I.e. I know a therapist who works with doing things and getting you activated rather than talking all the time, which I think is a great approach for overthinkers like me.
I'm sorry for the loss of your oh's grandma. I'm sure the short travel to the states and back for the funeral won't have helped your feel any better, physically nor emotionally.

That would be a very short cycle, mummy! Though I'd that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I've always had long cycles and mostly ovulated round CD20 or 21, so I would have around 10 cycles a year. The more cycles the more chances to get that bfp?

FF pushed me back a day. I guess this is good all things considered. Means I won't get AF on swimming day. I think of it like that as well Eline, just going to get some opk for next month.

Jump, if your not happy with your therapist feel free to complain. I found some better than others. I don't naturally like talking to people and have a hard time talking about things unless I get asked a direct question then I can tell you about everything. Also are they giving you any techniques to deal with anything. Someone once said take up knitting as it uses your brain and hands to focus so gave many people in a unit that to help them get better. I'm sorry for your loss, and hopefully you and your DH can get through it.

My temp remained up, so I didn't ovulate on CD9, so we'll see what it does tomorrow. Its not a bad looking chart if I say so myself, a lot less spiky than others. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Well, the plot my end thickens.

Clue 1. I didn't get my usual 5dpo drop. I mean every chart when I've temped I get a drop on 5dpo be it BFP or BFN. Today it remained the same as the previous 2 days and for the first time ever I have a straight line.

Clue 2. I had bleeding gums yesterday. Not a lot but I noticed it. I have had bleeding gums 3/4 of my BFP. I have had them once or twice on a BFN cycle, but it is a lot less common.

Clue 3. Before I went to bed last night I was spotting. Only there when I wiped, but it was there. When I woke up to temp/pee the spotting had stopped.

We have yet to find out what these clues mean, but a girl can't feel slightly positive with all these good signs right.

Ooh mummy2o I hope they are good signs for you! Keep us posted.

I have been too exhausted to post. 35 weeks and still working is catching up with me.

Jump, I'm so sorry you've been feeling so down. I hope u can find some things to make life look up soon.

AF started yesterday on CD15. 15! That's 2 weeks since the start of my last period. I'm so pissed of with the witch right now, words can not describe how annoyed I am. I mean no one, can get pregnant in the short a cycle. But since I like to look for the positives this actually has some. This period is more like my old period, starts light/medium goes heavy, unlike my new which just starts heavy. So I'm hoping its my body correcting itself. Just to be on the safe side going to try agnus caste before going on BCP to fix my cycles as if this carries on I'll never be able to get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->