any bad sleepers who temp?

Oh noodle, they are terrible aren't they. I had a bout of constipation and got them too, but I bought some cream and thankfully they died down in a week. No problems now. I would recommend the cream though otherwise you just keep making them worse Everytime you go to the loo, or even are on your feet for too long. The pain is agony though isn't it.

Other new pain I have discovered: heartburn! Never had this before, the burn is outrageous! Gaviscon is my best friend. Also suffering from back pain, just on one side. It's making my job very very uncomfortable :(

Still, just 9 and a half weeks to go! It's starting to get nearer. Congratulations on the boy noodle, welcome to team blue! I agree names are really hard!

Hemorrhoids pain is worse than childbirth pain. I first got some from giving birth to my daughter. If it wasn't for the hemorrhoids I would have said childbirth is super easy haha. The only reason I have been nervous about childbirth this time was the fear of hemorrhoids and what do you know they came anyway. The cream doesn't help. I get some relief from sitz bath with epsom salt. For anyone who has never had them you are so lucky!!

I also had heartburn with my first pregnancy it was near the end I think. Still haven't had it this time around. I would just chew on tums which seemed to help.

Yay for your little boy, noodle!

Keeping my fingers crossed for those Valentine BFP's.

We are going out to dinner this weekend and not on Valentines day itself. I like to do something special to celebrate but I don't like the forced atmosphere on the 14th or the fact that everything is suddenly twice as expensive.

Hi everyone, just checking in, trying to keep up with what's going on with you all

X

Hi fruitee,

Where are you in your cycle. I'm waiting to ovulate, I'm so bored!!!! BD almost every day since my period stopped. Only one day we didn't as I couldn't be bothered. So if we keep this up I hope we're on our way to a BFP.

Congrats noodle on the boy. They say heartburn is to do with how much hair a baby has. I had none in either pregnancy and the boy had tons of hair and Erika still hardly has any. She really looks stupid in the headbands so she doesn't have any. I so want her hair to grow!!!

Hi mummy2o,

I'm on cd15, waiting to ovulate too, ff says next weekend so will be getting the bding in this week :thumbup:

When are you due to ovulate? Hope you get your bfp x

i'm only CD7 but FF says i should ovulate next weekend, too.
so eventually we'll roughly all be in the TWW together?? woohoo!:haha:

am already getting impatient and want to start OPKs, but not for a couple more days.
going full SMEP this month...fingers crossed for everyone!!

Exciting that you are all roughly the same time, as long as u ovulate when FF says, why are our bodies so unpredictable! Would be lovely to have some more much deserved BFps here!

I hope heartburn is a sign of hair! Babies with hair are so cute! I think it's just a myth though :)

Just over 8 weeks to go for me. The finish line is getting near, and every week feels like another milestone. I'm sort of starting to get scared though about how we'll cope. It's such a total life change, sometimes (she whispers) I really miss my social life. Anyone else in their pregnancies feel like people stopped inviting you to things because you are pregnant?? I don't feel like I've had real good fun, or properly looked forward to a social occasion, in a long time.

It's just a blip though, I feel guilty for having those feelings but if I can't get them out here, where can I right?!

i'm only CD7 but FF says i should ovulate next weekend, too.
so eventually we'll roughly all be in the TWW together?? woohoo!:haha:

am already getting impatient and want to start OPKs, but not for a couple more days.
going full SMEP this month...fingers crossed for everyone!!

Ooh brilliant :happydance: fx for you jump :hugs:

I decided to take an opk last night, which was obviously negative, but this morning I've had the smiley face!!! No flashing, so now ff is saying ovulation is tomorrow!! Hope I haven't messed up!!

Exciting that you are all roughly the same time, as long as u ovulate when FF says, why are our bodies so unpredictable! Would be lovely to have some more much deserved BFps here!

I hope heartburn is a sign of hair! Babies with hair are so cute! I think it's just a myth though :)

Just over 8 weeks to go for me. The finish line is getting near, and every week feels like another milestone. I'm sort of starting to get scared though about how we'll cope. It's such a total life change, sometimes (she whispers) I really miss my social life. Anyone else in their pregnancies feel like people stopped inviting you to things because you are pregnant?? I don't feel like I've had real good fun, or properly looked forward to a social occasion, in a long time.

It's just a blip though, I feel guilty for having those feelings but if I can't get them out here, where can I right?!

Wow only 8 weeks, that will fly by :) so exciting :happydance:

I'm sure lots of people who are pregnant feel the same way, so don't beat yourself up about them :hugs:

I'm on CD13 today, and due to ovulate Friday. Just do lots of BD. But some people get a positive test before their temp rise. All this TTC is hard.

Citrus not long to go. It is life changing, but for me once Ossian was here I didn't miss my social life. I was 1. to tired to go out looking after a baby all day, 2. everything smelt like baby puke (he had issues with milk and couldn't keep anything down) 3. made a whole new social group of mums. I don't see my childless friends as much any more, hardly ever in fact. Its just as when all my conversations where about men, gossip etc have been replaced with kids although men are still in there for different reasons!

Didn't you do SMEP before Jump? I can't remember for the life of me.

I'm on CD13 today, and due to ovulate Friday. Just do lots of BD. But some people get a positive test before their temp rise. All this TTC is hard.

Citrus not long to go. It is life changing, but for me once Ossian was here I didn't miss my social life. I was 1. to tired to go out looking after a baby all day, 2. everything smelt like baby puke (he had issues with milk and couldn't keep anything down) 3. made a whole new social group of mums. I don't see my childless friends as much any more, hardly ever in fact. Its just as when all my conversations where about men, gossip etc have been replaced with kids although men are still in there for different reasons!

It is very confusing :shrug: I'm so messed up now because of this change!! It's thrown me!!

I'm hoping you get some answers soon Fruitee. It's also common to try and ovulate and fail, then ovulate again.

I'm frustrated as I woke myself up early and couldn't get back to sleep. So I'll temp after I go back to sleep and wake up again, but my temp/timing is going to be way out :( It was going to be early if I took my temp early anyway though. I hate being in the bad sleepers group.

i DID. we tried SMEP for the first time in september, my husband got frisky too early and then we missed 2 key days.:dohh: so i flatly told him i would say no if he got frisky too early again and in october we did SMEP to the TEE and got pregnant. so i'm hoping we can manage it this month too and get lucky.:thumbup:

I hate being in the bad sleepers group.

ME TOO. i have been waking up around 3 or 4 lately. my husband's alarm goes off at 5:50 and i've been temping between 5:50 and 6:30, but, as always:roll: more than half the time i have to check sleep deprived... so i've got a chart just full of open circles!:dohh:

Thanks mummy2o, hope it was ovulation

I meant to get back to temping this month but I didn't, so useless ha!!! Hope your temping figures itself out.

Jump, hope the smep works

It seems I've already ovulated. I think I have a decent chart, just its a bit early for me by 3 days! Didn't you have an odd cycle 2nd cycle jump?

my second cycle was so weird! i ovulated a day earlier than usual and then my normally 11-13 day LP went MIA and AF didn't show until 18dpo!:wacko:

i thought maybe i ovulated later or something, but the only possible temp spike that could be O would mean a 10 day LP. so, either one seems weird!

hoping for a more normal cycle this time!

ovulating early isn't really a problem, though, right?

Not really. We BD 2 and 1 days before, once on ovulation and twice the day after, so I think it won't be lack of trying this cycle. Just possible strange and weird. Have to see what the temp does over the next few days.

That's an impressive bd track record, mummy! Fx!

Not much news over here. We finished watching season 4 of Game of Thones and I have a newfound addiction to butter cookies.

Glad you've enjoyed game of thrones Eline.

I think I haven't ovulated so going to baby dance tonight. Reason being I've been really sick today. Highest temp was 38.4. I'm slightly worried that it might be sepsis again (I really will be paranoid for life over what happened) but its more likely a stomach bug as although I can keep down food and water it hurts to take them, so I've been avoiding it. So if it continues tomorrow I'll go to the GP.

Hope you feel better mummy2o. It's horrid being sick - and if you're sick I guess you can't really trust ur temps!!!

What CD are u on now jump? Have u boarded the SMEP train?! Almost valentines day ladies! Get BD-ing!

Eline, how are u doing? Any aches, pains etc? How many weeks now?

AFM: 32 weeks, all well, no complaints. Although just about to finish up for a week off work so perhaps that's why I'm feeling chirpy...

Hope you feel better mummy2o. It's horrid being sick - and if you're sick I guess you can't really trust ur temps!!!

What CD are u on now jump? Have u boarded the SMEP train?! Almost valentines day ladies! Get BD-ing!

Eline, how are u doing? Any aches, pains etc? How many weeks now?

AFM: 32 weeks, all well, no complaints. Although just about to finish up for a week off work so perhaps that's why I'm feeling chirpy...

choo---choo----!:-=
i'm on CD13 and BDing on even days, plus today.:blush: have had really bad cramps for 2 days, but OPKs have been negative for 4 days. haven't done one today yet because it's still only 9am but i'm really hoping it's positive today. otherwise *i'll* be the one that got frisky too early this time!:dohh: last cycle was CD14, the one before that was CD13 and then 4 pre-MC cycles were CD15, so i figure if we BD CD12-CD15, we should be good? just hoping i actually ovulate then!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->