Any BF mum's in the 2ww?

Ava - I have read may people get this before their bfp so I am super excited for you!!! Fingers crossed!!!

We live in a small town so we do not have acupuncturists and the nearest city is an hours drive. I would love to try it as well. I have also read many success stories so I think it would be worth it, at the very least just to get some relaxation time!!

I have never heard of Sciatica before now, I'm quite grateful i dodged that painful bullet! And the worst part for you is you can't really take any medication and nothing really strong enough to completely take away the pain. That's awful.

The only pregnancy troubles I had was bad carpel tunnel and still have it to some degree today (can't really open a jar) and I have very bad swelling in my feet from 22 weeks, it would subside over night up until about 29 weeks but from then it was permanently swollen. My toes looked like fat sausages that couldn't curl. It was so embarrassing :dohh:
I had huge cankles :haha:

I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend filled with many bfp symptoms.....and hopefully we will have 3 bfp's next week :happydance:

Oh really?! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's definitely out of the norm for me. Have had some more cm today.

Ouch carpel tunnel is horrible too, I had that at the end of my pregnancy also. But luckily don't suffer with it anymore! Oh the swelling, all the lovely symptoms are coming back to me..... are we mad for wanting to go through it all again? !?!

Thank you Chantal, I hope you do too and the next few days go quickly for us all!!!

Oh gosh that sounds pretty bad, Chantal! Being swollen definitely isn’t comfortable.

So I am just feeding Oliver for his nap and my boobs are very slightly sore, which is definitely one of my signs that af is coming. :(

Don't lose hope! Pms and early pregnancy symptoms are so similar at this stage its too early to tell so think positive doggylover :) x

I know, and I know it’s still so early (about 8/9dpo) but just got the gut feeling this isn’t our cycle.

How are you feeling today?

I feel completely normal today, nothing to report. I have to say I'm trying to be positive but I have that gut feeling too.

I’m really hoping my gut is wrong this time! But it has served me well with babies in the past - I had a gut feeling of both kids’ gender from the very start, and with my first pregnancy I found out on Saturday morning and by evening I had the gut feeling it was going to end badly and it did.

My gut is smarter than my head :haha: but there is always a time for it to be wrong... please let it be now!

Do you ever do that thing where you say to yourself “oh I know I definitely won’t be pregnant this cycle, that’s ok” but yet you secretly are thinking “but I could be! And if i tell myself I’m not it’ll be an extra surprise!” I’m such an idiot!!!!

Oh really?! How great to be able to trust your intuition. I'm usually totally wrong and hoping I am this time too haha.

Yes all the time, there is just no getting away from it is there? There's always that hope I guess that's what keeps us going

Well those 3 times my gut has been right about my babies are literally the only times I’ve ever been right about anything :haha: so I run with it and think I am super in tune with my uterus dwellers!

With Isabelle everyone kept telling me she was definitely going to be a boy, so then I just assumed they were all right and I was wrong thinking girl. So when she was born it was the best “I told you so! I knew it!” ever!

Ah brilliant! I had absolutely no inkling with ds. Did you not find out the sex? I found out at 20 weeks with ds but don't know if I will next time. Love the idea of a surprise.

I caved this am, bfn :(

Had super faint + with ds at 7dpo so feeling out!

:( sorry to hear that. But you know it’s not over yet, could just be a late implanter!

I just had the tiniest (and I mean TINIEST) speak of light pink cm when I wiped. I don’t think most people would even have seen it, but we crazy TWW lot would! So fingers crossed it’s good?

No I didn’t find out with either baby. The surprise is pretty great! Although like I said I had a very strong feeling with both anyway. Our hospital didn’t actually tell gender when I was pregnant with Isabelle, so it wasn’t even a choice then. They do now but we just go for the surprise!

Sad to let you all know I'm out :( started spotting today at 7dpo. Dark red so not implantation.

Gutted my lp isn't lengthening. This cycle I'm going to up my b6 and try acupuncture. Good luck hope you both get your bfps I will be following ! X

Oh ava :hugs: I’m so sorry, it’s horrid when af shows, such a kick in the gut.

Hopefully the acupuncture will be a miracle worker for you :) definitely get an appointment for it ASAP! Xx

Well, turns out I am actually in the same boat. When I just went to the toilet again there was a lot more browny pink and I’m cramping so I guess af is here. I’m only 9/10dpo as well so my LP definitely isn’t long enough.

Oh no doggylover 😔 I'm sorry!

I keep trying to kid myself that it could be ib but I always get this kind of spotting for a couple of days before af.

Are you taking anything for your l.p.? Xx

No, this is the first cycle I have tracked/used OPK so this is the first im aware of it. Definitely going to though - looking in to progesterone cream and going to book acupuncture too.

Hi Ladies

Im so sorry to see you are both out!

I am also out, started af on Sunday 7 dpo so this bf'ing is really shortening our cycle. I have no idea what to do about it. I read B6 increases LP and was taking a B50 complex last month but obviously it didn't work.

I have no idea what to do.....is it a low progesterone problem?

Hi ladies how are you both doing?

Chantal I'm sorry- 7 day luteal phase same as me! I was taking 50mg b6 previously and have upped it to 100mg this cycle and added a preconception vitamin. Still taking the vitex too.

Doggylover how are you? Have you started acupuncture or thinking about trying progesterone cream this cycle?

I started acupuncture 2 weeks ago so have had 2 sessions so far. Got my next one on Monday to stimulate ovulation... guessing my o will be next week as I had a 9 day at this cycle (very long for me) and I've also come down with the flu. So I'm aware I may ovulate late this cycle.

That’s great to hear you’ve started acupuncture! I emailed the person closest to me, but am away this week and working all next week so will make an appointment but won’t be for a few weeks yet. She said it’s one appointment per week for 4 weeks, then every other week for a month, then once a month. She said it usually takes 2-3 months to “work”- does that mean to change your cycle? Or to her pregnant?

Decided against progesterone cream as I don’t want to mess with the breastfeeding side of things and that would undoubtedly have an effect.

Chantal I didn’t even see your message before, I’m sorry. A 7day LP is very short. I believe progesterone is the issue for us all, caused by BF. You could maybe chat to your dr about it to find the best path forward?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->