Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

I've used those before and got a really faint evap line but nothing like yours. Mine was of the squint and tilt variety and even then barely visible. I think it's probably bfp! Also, those are less sensitive than most of the ones out there. I'd try any of the early result tests to get that doubt out of your mind!

If it helps, here's a pic of my evap.

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/F0C8CA86-1941-4F9C-BC57-7576EDB4EB5D-7522-000003AA2CE9D2ED.jpg

Thanks, Smashley. I'm still pretty skeptical about it, and afraid to get another brand just in case it's negative! So many many months of being disappointed, I hope this is it!

I completely understand. That was the first time I ever saw ANYTHING on a test and I was so thrilled until I took a frer. But I still think yours is positive. :). How many dpo are you?

Anywhere from 11-14 DPO, not exactly sure since my period came a week early last month. Probably will buy a FRER later tonight!

I got my BFP using FRER! Still can't believe it! Good luck to everyone!!!

Sas3131 - CONGRATS!!! Soooo jealous ;-) happy for you xxxxx

Ugh what a way to start the weekend. Still a BFP virgin. It was a very clear BFN. Ready for AF to arrive do we can get this train moving again.

Sorry to hear that Reverie.
Always bad to start a weekend like that.

All the best for your next cycle.

:dust: to you....

Congrats Sas!!! Just shows we will all get our BFP in the end!! How long did that take you guys??

Congrats Sas!!! Just shows we will all get our BFP in the end!! How long did that take you guys??

Thanks! It took us a year. I was really starting to feel depressed about it the last couple of months. I'm not sure if this is what worked or not, but I used softcups for the first time this month.

Yeah I feel depressed, it's all I can think about which I'm sure doesn't help! What are softcups??

hey ladies :hi:

So I have just completed provera and I went for a scan today and my ovaries and uterus is all fine and I can go ahead and start Clomid on day 5. I am super super excited! They say everything looks good so hopefully it will all work out well this month. On a not so lighter note, my SIL had a miscarriage last night at 8 weeks. I felt really bad for her and because I wasnt thrilled when I heard she fell pregnant so soon after they got married. Its really a terrible thing to have to go through especially since everyone was so excited. I did wish I was going to be first to be pregnant but not at the expense of the baby...

Im so excited I got a all clear from the gynae :yipee:

Bring on the clomid and lots and lots of :sex:

:dust: to us all!

Hi all, yep awaiting a BFP too!
partner and i have been trying for almost a year....ive been oving regularly and partners sperm count tested all good, but alas, no baby yet! so we are booked to see the doc in a few weeks who will refer us to fertility experts to see what they can do.
even though it sucks and is an emotional rollercoaster at times, at least we are not alone i guess! sounds like a few of you also doing it tough month to month.
fingers crossed it wont be too much longer for all of us!

Good luck Ibelieveitwil. Exciting times :happydance: ahead for your and all the best of luck.

I went to my OB-GYN last week Wednesday. Still waiting on all the bloodwork and test to come back. Then above the waiting for my test to come back, I am really having a funny cycle this month.

AF was suppose to start on Saturday/Sunday, but alas, nothing yet. Don't know if I should be happy or worried. Or maybe it is just that awful :witch: playing her tricks on me.

I'm also thinking that maybe it's just my body being a bit stressed because I am waiting on all the bloodwork test coming back from the doctor.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, TTC is not for the faint harted.

But enought about me.

Good luck to all. Fingers crossed, and keep us posted.

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? I'm gearing up for month 11 - I've bought some robitussin to try this month. Have any of you tried it? Oh and soft cups but I'm slightly scared of them! No idea how they work;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->