Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

Looks like we all going to be bding around valentines day!! Exciting times ahead ladies!

Wow. Thank you Ibelieveitwil. This is truly a lucky thread.

I was late with my AF, but was sure its the :witch: playing tricks on me. But decided to do a test this morning......

And I got it!!!!!!! My first :bfp: . :yipee:

Thank you.

And I am wishing you all a :bfp: in the early future..

:dust:

Well I'm 11DPO today, due for AF on the 3rd or 4th. Here's hoping the witch stays away and congrats to the ladies who have gotten their BFP's!

I was late with my AF, but was sure its the :witch: playing tricks on me. But decided to do a test this morning......

Thank you.

Congratulations!

Thank you.

Congratulation, so happy for you.

Ah my goddd congrats!!! I get so excited seeing ppl get their BFPs!!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!! Xx

My gut keeps telling me to take a hpt but I'm not prepared to see another bfn. I've been talking to my sister who keeps tellin me everythings that's been going on happend to her with her first and she didn't think she was cuz af showed up for 2 months. Im makin a doc appt Monday cuz throwing up out of nowhere isn't normal and I know its not the flu cuz right after I feel fine where as with the flu I feel terrible

That'd be the best Val day gift ever to get a bfp :)

Lol I remember thinking in October "this would be the best Halloween present!" Then it was thanksgiving present, then Christmas, then New Years... Lol but it ould be an awesome valentines gift. Every time I say that to my cousin she says "lol you might as well say it would be an awesome Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday etc present" lol

Yay I got my peak this morning! Clomid moved me from O'ing CD 11 the last few months to what should be CD 15 tomorrow. Hopefully that means my egg is nice and healthy.

I would definitely take an any day of the week present lol

Attachments

• Camera(7) (2).jpg
    Camera(7) (2).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 10
Lol I remember thinking in October "this would be the best Halloween present!" Then it was thanksgiving present, then Christmas, then New Years... Lol but it ould be an awesome valentines gift. Every time I say that to my cousin she says "lol you might as well say it would be an awesome Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday etc present" lol

i always think about around what time of year the baby would be born. But a bfp would be a great v day present.

Thank you.

WOW!!! congratulations! :yipee: this is indeed a lucky thread - 3 :bfp: cherries popped in under a month! Exciting times ahead. :happydance:

Would be nice to know how you tested and what went through your head seeing those two lines!!! :happydance:

Ladies, how do you edit the thread title? Im a little new at this?

I have no idea. Sorry girl. So today is 8 dpo and my breasts are hurting so bad. And i can push on them myself and their ok but if anything puts pressure or i lean on something they hurt like crazy. And Im very tired.

Thought I would join in on this thread as I am also a BFP virgin. Congrats to those who got their BFP! Hoping I can join you all in this journey! :)

Scheduled my baseline for my IUI this morning! So excited!!

I have no idea. Sorry girl. So today is 8 dpo and my breasts are hurting so bad. And i can push on them myself and their ok but if anything puts pressure or i lean on something they hurt like crazy. And Im very tired.

Sounds very very positive Jes! you could be our next :bfp:

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"