Any big momma's out there?

Fran's been just slightly below the 99.6th centile since about 6 months old (worked her way up from the 50th at birth lol) and she's had no problems getting on the move. She sat up unaided at 5 months, rolled at 6 months, crawled at 8 months and took her first unaided steps at 11 months. She's quite long too but has a gorgeous buddah belly :haha:

And since 6 months her weight gain really slowed and she's followed the curve - even coming down closer to the 98th centile slightly.

So a bigger baby doesn't mean they will be behind when it comes to moving around xx

I agree!! Harrison was a late walker and is on the 2nd persentile! Everybody i know whos baby has been 'bigger' has started walking between 9-12months (sometimes skipping crawling) and the smaller ones have been the later walkers (but earlier, speedy crawlers) x

Hi all, popping back in after a break. I just needed to withdraw for a while. We have a clean bill of health and are ttc again. Cautious and a little afraid but hopeful and feeling good. Hope you all are well. Expect me to be a little more active now!

Welcome back! x
:flower:

I still find it hard to believe that he'll a proper walking talking being soon. Mad!

Aw you ladies are making so excited for what's to come! I remember when my nephew started become mobile, it's so much fun xo

Honestly don't think you want to know lol id end up writing war and peace at the moment

JJ has started walking which is exciting and is able to stand from sitting without having to pull himself up against furniture. Hes progressed so quickly he's walking everywhere now. My baby's all grown up

Got ultrasound next week to check if something is causing my long cycles not quite sure what I want the results to be 1) they find something and it's treatable but downside there's a problem or 2) find nothing and still don't know why

How about you?

Just not getting on with OH atm. Hes being really snappy and patronising with me.
As far as im aware i havnt even done anything! Its starting to really get to me :cry:

Aw hun - it's awful when they get like that. They don't even have AF as an excuse! You've probably done nothing wrong - he might be having a tough time at work or something. I had 4 years of Steve being tired and grumpy when he did his 2 college/uni courses - he used to take it out on me all the time.

We went to look at a house this morning

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32751817.html

It is lovely, they are old pics, the house has been 'done up' since then. I feel like its too small only because there wouldnt be anywhere for me to get away from OH :( but everything else about it appeals to me.

Tiny enclosed garden (Im so not the outdoors type at.all.)
Huge green out the front for H to play on when older
Nice kitchen
nice sized bathroom with over bath shower and shelves behind the door.
good sized bedrooms (2 doubles)
but theres no where for me to go and do something away from OH, we would constantly be on top of eachother.. and then there is no way we would fit another baby in there either (im testing tomorrow as im over a week late........)

But we are both so fed up of our landlord where we are living atm but we LOVE the size of the house (3/4bedrooms)

Oh and the other thing is... one of my ex 'buddies' :winkwink: lives a few doors down from that house.... But i think OH has forgotten he lives there lol

That looks lovely! But like you say would be a squeeze with 2 babies.

Sorry typing one handed so struggling to reply properly lol.

Let us know the result xxxx

Lovely house! I love that you have an outside which is lovely for kids. We're in a flat atm, I love it but I think I will want a garden when LO is here but saying that, we live across the road from a lovely big park so it's not all bad.

Hope OH has cheered up! Sometimes everyone has their days even if it is bloody annoying haha.

AFM - I'm officially on MAT leave, well kinda.. I don't know if I told you all about my horrible boss demanding to know really personal details about my pregnancy and wanting to see my notes and doubting my pregnancy etc.. well doc has signed me off until I can go on MAT leave so I'm happy to be away from there but feel a bit bleh cos I did actually love my job just not the people. Was in two minds to keep my job after baby is here anyway cos of childcare costs but I think that's made my decision for me and will be a full time mum and really excited :D. Also can't believe how quick my pregnancy is going and won't be long until he's here now, getting increasingly uncomfortable but it's worth it xo

Congrats lollipopbop, I wish I hadn't gone back to work now I'm finding it so stressful :-( hope you have a great relaxing time on mat leave I spent 5 weeks cleaning and organising the house from top to toe

Bathbabe I live the fact you've got the green outside. We are in a 2 up 2 down and have just put our house on the market as we are in centre of town and want somewhere with a better garden. Hope dh manages to cheer up do you know why he's being like it? Dh and I have had our ups and downs and it's usually to do with some form of stress out of the house ie work / health / car etc any ideas? :hugs:

Hi Ladies, not been on here in a while.
Sorry to hear you and hubby aren't getting on bathbabe, like the others said we all have difficult times. Keep us up to date on baby news!
Lollipop sorry to hear your work are being a nightmare, but good news about not having to go back :)
Hope everyone else is doing ok.
AFM my due date is friday...omg!!!!!! Having a sweep tomorrow. Im excited but nervous to, very daunting to think my life is going to change sooo much very soon. But i cant wait to finally meet my LO. I dont know where the time has gone? xx

That really has gone quick ! Good luck with the sweep etc, my second sweep got my waters to go a couple of hours later fingers crossed it works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->