Any big momma's out there?

That really has gone quick ! Good luck with the sweep etc, my second sweep got my waters to go a couple of hours later fingers crossed it works for you!

Thanks hun, im hopeing it starts something xx

Claire!! Omg, can't believe how close you are :D Bet you're so excited to meet your LO! Not sure if I asked but do you know the gender? If not, that'll be something else to look forward to. Good luck, can't wait to see pictures xo

Claire!! Omg, can't believe how close you are :D Bet you're so excited to meet your LO! Not sure if I asked but do you know the gender? If not, that'll be something else to look forward to. Good luck, can't wait to see pictures xo
Nope, we've managed to keep it a suprise...i think boy though xx

Hey love - sorry to be a party pooper but I had 3 sweeps and was still induced. I really hope it works for you though because it sucks being almost 2 weeks overdue!

I was the same as Betty. Although the sweeps did something I still had to be induced, but they were surprised at how quick I got contracting as my cervix was so favourable. Two weeks overdue really did suck but I miss my bump and being pregnant now. I'm quite sad a wished it all away when I should've just enjoyed it more.

Yeah to be totally honest i think i will be late but trying to think positive ha ha. We will see x

We went to look at a house this morning

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32751817.html

It is lovely, they are old pics, the house has been 'done up' since then. I feel like its too small only because there wouldnt be anywhere for me to get away from OH :( but everything else about it appeals to me.

Tiny enclosed garden (Im so not the outdoors type at.all.)
Huge green out the front for H to play on when older
Nice kitchen
nice sized bathroom with over bath shower and shelves behind the door.
good sized bedrooms (2 doubles)
but theres no where for me to go and do something away from OH, we would constantly be on top of eachother.. and then there is no way we would fit another baby in there either (im testing tomorrow as im over a week late........)

But we are both so fed up of our landlord where we are living atm but we LOVE the size of the house (3/4bedrooms)

£525 a month for a 3 bed is amazing! And it's a lovely house :) round by me it's quite expensive and the houses are a bit on the small side.

We went to look at a house this morning

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32751817.html

It is lovely, they are old pics, the house has been 'done up' since then. I feel like its too small only because there wouldnt be anywhere for me to get away from OH :( but everything else about it appeals to me.

Tiny enclosed garden (Im so not the outdoors type at.all.)
Huge green out the front for H to play on when older
Nice kitchen
nice sized bathroom with over bath shower and shelves behind the door.
good sized bedrooms (2 doubles)
but theres no where for me to go and do something away from OH, we would constantly be on top of eachother.. and then there is no way we would fit another baby in there either (im testing tomorrow as im over a week late........)

But we are both so fed up of our landlord where we are living atm but we LOVE the size of the house (3/4bedrooms)

£525 a month for a 3 bed is amazing! And it's a lovely house :) round by me it's quite expensive and the houses are a bit on the small side.

Its only a 2 bed hun, the area is lovely tho. Its almost in the centre of the town but because of the big green you dont realise x

Morning all...anything exciting planned for the weekend? x
Mine will start at 3:15 when school finishes for the day, looking forward to a lie in tomorrow, maybe OH will even bring me a cup of tea in bed!!! Girly night with my DD also, films, hot chocolate and snuggled up on the sofa! Rather that than going out!!

No plans other than to try out a new soft play centre that opened this week. And i have work tomorrow afternoon :( x

Girly night sounds awesome!

AFM, visiting my nan tomorrow and get the weekly shop in. Might go out for a meal, I really fancy a burger although I really shouldn't. Next week is the start of the real diet cos we're going on holiday in May and currently look like a blob. Anyway, then on Sunday probably go for a walk and then do a bit of studying if Zac allows it (I'm starting an OU course on 4 February - eek!).

Not got anything planned for the weekend. I'm not feeling great tbh :( was up last night with an upset stomach and I'm just feeling a bit sick and not really myself today. With any luck it will pass soon.

It's Frans birthday tomorrow :happydance:

Having a party for her in the afternoon so we've been out buying party food today and my evening is going to be filled with preparing it all lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->