Any big momma's out there?

I am loving reading all of your fab stories and hoping to add some of my own this year, looking forward to all that pregnancy has to offer!! ( may regret that comment!! )
Particularly keen to hear all about the water birth issues, I was kinda hoping to use water for a least part of the time, but may have to re-think???
Had EMC last time, so looking forward to something more natural ( fingers crossed )
Need a BFP first!!!

I wasnt induced :D but i wasnt allowed to use the pool due to him being early :( I had to have constant monitoring. But i did it all by myself just with a little help from the trusty gas and air!!

Thats for your replies, Ive got my 16 (little early) week midwife appointment this afternoon so im going to bambard her with questions - Ive had to write them down as ive thought of them as my brian is all fluff at the minute!! Hope it is the baby Im feeling, cant feel it all the time but when im sitting at my desk or lying in bed thats when i can feel.... strange isnt it?? :winkwink:

I could only feel the flutterings when I was leaning forwards at first - I'm sure it's baby you are feeling hun :o)

Jsh1980 - I remember at the beginning that was the same for me sitting or lying, kept feeling like big gas bubbles moving or popping. It was ages after that I realised thats what it was as people kept saying oh you'll know when it is etc....... Which is rubbish as I only knew once the baby was bigger what it feels like to know the earlier feelings were movements. Good luck at the mw !

I'm 19 weeks and all I've felt is gas! Maybe it is the baby moving?? :shrug:

Omg are you really 19 weeks already??? Yes I bet it's the baby you can feel!!!!

Eeeek!! :dance:

Sometimes I feel gurgling but I think it's my tummy digesting food, how can I tell the difference? I'm so confused :haha:

In all honesty you wont realise till your next baby what your actually feeling with this one, if that makes sense???? for example, you thought it was gas, but come any future babies you will put it together and realise what it is.

I think.
Iv confused myself :s

Hey everyone,

Midwife was fine on Tuesday, Bp normal (even afer my stressfull day at work). she tries to listen to the HB but couldnt find it which she said was quite normal. Im 16 weeks today (an onion) and feel quite pregnant if that makes sense.... tummy seems to have gone hard - or much, much less wobble overnight!!
Hope all you girls are well xx

We've got Fran's 1 year review today - will update how it goes later xx

Zac weighed 13lb 13oz last week at 9 weeks old. He hasn't laid down much fat yet either, he's just really really long. Hope he learns to walk before he gets too heavy! Lol! xx

Fran's been just slightly below the 99.6th centile since about 6 months old (worked her way up from the 50th at birth lol) and she's had no problems getting on the move. She sat up unaided at 5 months, rolled at 6 months, crawled at 8 months and took her first unaided steps at 11 months. She's quite long too but has a gorgeous buddah belly :haha:

And since 6 months her weight gain really slowed and she's followed the curve - even coming down closer to the 98th centile slightly.

So a bigger baby doesn't mean they will be behind when it comes to moving around xx

Hi all, popping back in after a break. I just needed to withdraw for a while. We have a clean bill of health and are ttc again. Cautious and a little afraid but hopeful and feeling good. Hope you all are well. Expect me to be a little more active now!

Hi all, popping back in after a break. I just needed to withdraw for a while. We have a clean bill of health and are ttc again. Cautious and a little afraid but hopeful and feeling good. Hope you all are well. Expect me to be a little more active now!

I've only just joined the girls here so never come across you before but just wanted to send you all the baby dust in the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->