Any big momma's out there?

Thanks also Jellycat. How was your birth with your one?

Dont be too hard on yourself about the diet. They suck! Just keep trying (as you are) to move in the right direction.

My birth was ok except they struggled to monitor his hb and could only do it when I was laying down. That's why I want to lose weight for no2 so I can be monitored easier and be More mobile at the end of the pregnancy.

Hello lovely ladies, how is everyone doing? It's gone a bit quiet, hope everything is ok xxx

Thought that myself too!
We are good, getting towards the end! Just starting to busy myself with random jobs and counting down the days until maternity leave starts and I can go back to aquanatal classes.

Baby measuring at app 3lb now, thoughts please ladies.... will he be a whopper????

MummyJessie - At 34 weeks JJ was measuring 5lb 8oz and estimated birth weight of 8lb 10oz
He went two weeks overdue and weighed 8lb 13.5oz.... Im guessing on the estimate wise that you will be looking at a similar weight :)

Hello lovely ladies, how is everyone doing? It's gone a bit quiet, hope everything is ok xxx

Im having a rough time atm :(

My gran died and i couldnt afford flights upto scotland for the funeral :cry:
My rabbit that i left at home when i moved out had to be put down :cry:
And iv found some lumps... up me foof :( and i cant get an appointment with my Dr until 1st Oct :cry:
Things with OH arnt too good either, hes super snappy with me atm, we took Harrison to a farm yesterday m he had a go at me infront of a group of other people because i asked him to move Harrison away from a horses back legs :cry:

Enough about me, hope everyone else is ok.

Mummyjessie, my friends LO was born at 30weeks weighing 3lb 4oz :) my midwife thought i was gunna have a huge baby because of how big my bump was - i showed her :D dont worry about it, its not weight that makes it hurt anyway - its head size!!!! xxxx

Bathbabe :hugs: hope dh is in a better mood soon for you. Sorry you were unable to get to the funeral :-(

Im having a rough time atm :(

My gran died and i couldnt afford flights upto scotland for the funeral :cry:
My rabbit that i left at home when i moved out had to be put down :cry:
And iv found some lumps... up me foof :( and i cant get an appointment with my Dr until 1st Oct :cry:
Things with OH arnt too good either, hes super snappy with me atm, we took Harrison to a farm yesterday m he had a go at me infront of a group of other people because i asked him to move Harrison away from a horses back legs :cry:

Enough about me, hope everyone else is ok.

Mummyjessie, my friends LO was born at 30weeks weighing 3lb 4oz :) my midwife thought i was gunna have a huge baby because of how big my bump was - i showed her :D dont worry about it, its not weight that makes it hurt anyway - its head size!!!! xxxx

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time chick. X x x x:hugs:

Its soooooooooooooooooooooo quiet in here!
I had the dr's today for the lumps up my foof, apparently they are totally normal and its just from when i gave birth - Kids really do ruin your body :'( xx

So glad it was nothing sinister, though! I haven't even felt around up there. I had a rough tear, so who knows what I'd feel. My pap last week nearly killed me. :dohh:

Also, I go the go-ahead/encouragement from my OB to TRY to lose weight while pregnant! She provided me with copies of a couple of medical journal articles of studies showing the benefits of "obese" (based only on BMI) women trying to maintain or lose weight during pregnancy. I'm so happy! I'm up 1.5 pounds so far but started really logging my food and exercising daily yesterday and I have a really good feeling about it. My totally doable goal is to be 10 pounds lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight the day I deliver (so I"ll be 25-30 pounds lighter a couple weeks later). So, that's 27 weeks to lose 11.5 pounds. :thumbup: Anything more is a bonus.

I havnt noticed anything before now coz im not one to go sticking my fingers up there it was just because it hurt when i pulled a tampon out so i had a little feel, TMI sorry x

Great news Bathbabe ! Let TTC commence, any plans ?

Hope all goes well for you littlespy

Afm - hope to move house next week ! Finally !!

Hey Ladies. All is going well here ATM too. Only 10 1/2 days left to work! Can't wait, looking forward resting when I need to and getting on with all the niggly little jobs before wee fella arrives. Current estimated baby weight 4lb 6oz ( that was on the 1st ) .
Hope everyone's having a great weekend x

ladies im curious @ what stage in ur pregnancy did u feel ur babies move.. im pretty big & just wondering when can i expect to feel anything

Hey love - I was around 16 weeks when I started to feel what at first was like little bubbles fizzing. At 22 weeks I got my first proper kicks xx

I was the same as Bigbetty. I'm heavier this time and really dissapointed in myself, wish I'd lost more weight before trying for no 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->