Any body been to the sales?

Chick

Reaction score
I have yipee! :happydance:

I was there from 10.30 till 3.30 today - Im all shopped out but feel good for it mentally as I was sick of stopping in with all this nasty weather. I bought lots of nice things including some new bras but whether they will fit I dont know as my boobs have already grown quite a bit cant imagine they will grow much more can they??? Anyone out there got any idea?

Im sure this LO is going to make an early appearance I have had back ache and period pains for the last two days and are very uncomforable. Sounds like there are a few of us in the same position at the moment with the back ache and that. LO cant come before the 1st though please hold on!!

No-way! I couldn't walk round loads of shops at 40 weeks pregnant, i'd end up knocking someone out cos they all push and shove don't they? :haha:

Hope you got some good bargains! I did my little sale shopping online only having seen anything yet :rofl:

No-way! I couldn't walk round loads of shops at 40 weeks pregnant, i'd end up knocking someone out cos they all push and shove don't they? :haha:

Hope you got some good bargains! I did my little sale shopping online only having seen anything yet :rofl:

Ditto this!!

I would love to get myself some bargains but just cannot cope with it at this stage of pregnancy!!!

Hope you managed to get some good stuff, I'm a little jealous :flower:

we were in Currys today and tesco it wasnt too mad in there , we do have to face proper sale style stores to get a present for a friend we forgot to get before Christmas though and i need to hit the maternity sections in a few clothes shops and get a few peices to see me through the winter

We went to next yesterday and today (different ones :haha:) ended up spending about £120 on the little lady but got sooo much :) xxx

We went to next yesterday and today (different ones :haha:) ended up spending about £120 on the little lady but got sooo much :) xxx

Awww, if I knew what team I was on I reckon I'd have been tempted to do the same!! x

I'd love to go but daren't knowing my luck I'd end up being pushed in my bump and spend the day in hospital :-( I've done a bit online but its really not the same. I'm looking forward to the summer sales where I'll be able to go mental and get a whole new wardrobe :)

went yesterday and loved every second!! Tried not to buy Dexter anything cos he has a million of everything already but couldnt resist these little thumper shoes from disney store :D a snoopy raincoat, top and hat... The rest did go on me tho :haha: got some nice stuff for when im back to my normal size- whenever that is :shrug: love love love christmas!!xxxx

I wanted to go but can't be doing with all the crowds at the mo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->