Any body hoping for a certain sex?

i would love a boy if i could choose, but im happy with either, Twins one of each would be awesome

We've already got an almost 3 year old boy and would LOVE a baby girl this time!! He will be 3 1/2 by the time the new baby gets here. I always wanted another boy and thought it would be great if they could be 2 years apart or less but my body had other plans lol. Now that the age gap is bigger I've changed my mind and am dying for a girl. I won't be completely shattered if I don't get a little girl this time as I still think a little brother would be great for ds but will definitely have to try for a 3rd. I also want a girl for DH, he has twin sisters that are babies compared to him and he helped raise them, he is very good with girls and thought for sure ds was a girl when I was pregnant the first time. He does the "rough and tough" boy stuff with ds and it would be so nice to see him be wrapped around his babygirl's little finger. :)

I am so impatient, I don't know how I will pass the time waiting for the 20 weeks scan to find out . It seems ages away!

hi all have a boy already nearly ten months. would love a girl this time but he is such an easy baby from the beginning
mamaofone did you find out with ds at the scan?

i'd love a little boy other half seems to be wanting a girl more but either way we will be happy

hi all have a boy already nearly ten months. would love a girl this time but he is such an easy baby from the beginning
mamaofone did you find out with ds at the scan?

Yes and I had mine early right on the day I turned 18 weeks :) Did you find out? I didn't know your ds was so young still, that is going to be awesome that they will be quite close in age!! Tough on you but great for them!!

We would like a little girl, I had a boy and girl before we met and oh had a son and we have had a son together so we would like a girl now, but I can only think of this baby as a boy so I think that's what we'll get.. And I love him already, I hope I get to meet him x

After 4 boys id love a little girl, will know saturday but i dont hold out much luck :haha:

I'm hoping for a girl this time around. :D

im not bothered but dh would love a boy as our dd who is 10 is the spit of me in every way. i guess he thinks a son will look like him

I have 3 boys and would love a wee girl this time BUT i would love another wee mummys boy just as much :D Xxx

I would love another boy but I will be fine with having a little girl. I was the first girl in my family in 40 years, asnd my cousin is having a baby in less than 3 weeks and if that is a girl, it will be the first girl in 20 years (since me). If they have a boy though, it's up to me. Who knows :shrug:

It doesn't really matter to me, but we both think it's going to be a boy, so it would be a shock if we had a girl! :)

I have two boys, 13 and 13 months... I want a girl, but think I'm having another boy!

I have a girl (6) and boy (5). They would love a little sister, and I would like a girl as well. But, I have a feeling it's a boy and will love him tons--healthy is most important. I went in a hot tub a lot very early on before I found out I was pregnant (so maybe 4 weeks?) and the neural tube stuff scares me.

BTW-as a mom to both a boy and girl who are close in age, I just want to say it's an amazing experience either way. They start out the same way and slowly their personalities appear around 18m-2y. It's fun to watch.

I would LOVE a baby girl. I will love my baby, no matter the sex, but i have to admit I will be a little disappointed if it's a boy... I just don't like boy things. I'm such a girl lol. and i cant stand sports, cars, or super heroes and I really dont look forward to having another guy in the house who will sit and play video games until his eyes bleed.

we would love love love a baby boy but with 3 girls already we are not holding out much hope lol xx

I'm am really praying for a healthy baby and totally don't mind which sex at all. Hubby would love a girl though.

Eeeek I keep going one way then the other.

Some days I think oooo wouldn't it be lovely to have a whole pack of mummies boys to love; my hubby, my dog and a couple of little boy babies.

But then we've picked a gorgeous girl name that I love and I keep seeing beautiful girl dresses and wallpaper so I'd love a girl.

Obviously it looks like I'd be happy with either but some days I do want one more than the other.

I really hope it's a girl. This is awful but I dreamed we had a boy and I threw him off a bridge. (I wouldn't!) lol!!! Crazy preggo dreams.

OH would like a boy and i'd like a girl... i can think of more girls names i like than boys... but aslong as its healthy id be just as happy with a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->