Any chance I'll get lucky?!

ElsMommy26

Reaction score
Hi all,
Brand new here - 5 weeks pregnant today. In my last 2 pregnancies, I had severe hyperemesis gravidarum both times. Lasted until weeks 20/25 but was miserable and spent most of my pregnancies hooked up to an IV and burning a hole in my esophogus. Both were girls. I'm only 5 weeks but feel amazing! The thing is I can't pinpoint when it really started last time - but it was early. Have any of you had really bad sickness with pregnancies and then a totally different/feel good pregnancy?! I am really hoping things go smoothly for me this time!!

My first pregnancy I had really no morning sickness at all and I had a boy. My second pregnancy my morning sickness started around 6 weeks and was pretty bad but luckily only until 2nd trimester..had a girl that time! So the old wives tale was true for me .. I'm still early this time too but im already feeling the nausea.

With my two boys my pregnancy was a breeze, no sickness at all!
With my girl I was hospitalised also due to severe morning (all day) sickness.. I have nothing this time so I'm guessing another boy!

HG in all my pregnancies and pretty much sickness free this time. I still can't believe it. Was so poorly and spent most of the time in hospital last pregnancy. Congratulations!

I too, have severe nausea all my pregnancies ( boys) , one pregnancy symptomless miscarried at 7 wks, and this time I am nauseas but no where near on the scale I usually, I am scared something is wrong but hoping that its just different and I am lucky , I cant even fathom if this is normal ppl nausea how lucky ppl are, I mean I dont feel good but there are moments I can eat actual food, like today I had a bowl of cereal and milk, omg that didn't happen for me til at least 5 months along in other pregnancies, I still cant eat some of the things I usually do and the reflux is horrible , all in all those, I am just being thankful. I was considering diclectin this time, but so far I don't need it. hoping for you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->