Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Bad news: went to my new OB today, got an US. Based on my LMP should be almost 7 weeks.. anyway dr said his tech usually does it but was gone for the day. So he was the one doing it. First off he couldn't find my damn uterus, said he thinks he found it. Then he said he couldn't find a sac, then said he thought he found it. Then said he thought he saw a yolk sac but not sure so he is sending me somewhere tomorrow. I told him to try with an abdominal US because my uterus is tilted, but he wouldn't. Now I'm left terrified it's a tubal pregnancy or a MMC. I have no pain or bleeding or anything ...I just have this feeling of doom since the day I found out I was pregnant.

Wait, this was a doctor?? My doctor always does my first scan. I would probably try an emergency room.

Yeah: i don't even know when I got pregnant. We DTD may 5 and 12. I
Got a blazing BFP on may 24.

Yeah: i don't even know when I got pregnant. We DTD may 5 and 12. I
Got a blazing BFP on may 24.

Dear nature,
why must you make it possible to throw up and pee at the same time.

jcliff.. that sounds terrible. he shouldn't be doing the us if he doesn't know how. I hope today goes better! just keep in mind you could be a little behind 7 weeks since you aren't exactly sure when you ovulated. Let us know how today goes. will be thinking of you!

Thanks all. Here now. Waiting for tech. I'll update later

Had my US only could find a sac measuring 5w, tech said it could just be early but it doesn't add up with my dates and blood work. I'm pretty sure I'm looking at my 3rd MC

Had my US only could find a sac measuring 5w, tech said it could just be early but it doesn't add up with my dates and blood work. I'm pretty sure I'm looking at my 3rd MC

I'm so sorry to hear that. It breaks my heart hearing about losses. What do you do now? Are you scheduled to go back in?

My fingers are crossed for you!!! Miracles happen I will keep hope for you xx <3

I have pretty much Accepted this as non viable. I just need a day or two to cope then I'll be fine. This pregnancy was not planned or at a great time for me. This is just what was supposed to happen. I have two gorgeous babies that keep my smiling all day. May start TTC again in the fall like planned but maybe not. I'm 32 years old not sure I want to put myself thru this again. But, good luck to all

I am not feeling too bad. a few days ago I was dry heaving a lot, but never threw up. I had problems with nausea all day thursday. We were also closing on our house and moving too, so that may have something to do with it. It was exciting to buy our first house! I've felt less crampy, but I still get them here and there. No spotting or anything like that. Digestive system is still odd. I have been trying to help with moving and I feel like I overdid it on friday, so I tried to rest yesterday. Today is good so far! I'm getting anxious for my first appt on tuesday. I'll be 7 weeks and 1 day. Thinking positive and trying not to worry! I'd say that everything seems normal thus far. I've had sharp pains in my hips and jolts of nerve feeling pain on both sides where my ovaries are, but it would last maybe 3 seconds and go away for a while.

Overall, pretty good aside from bouts of nausea and being tired :) Back starting to hurt a little. I just want the first appt over with so I can know whether things are okay or not!

I am not feeling too bad. a few days ago I was dry heaving a lot, but never threw up. I had problems with nausea all day thursday. We were also closing on our house and moving too, so that may have something to do with it. It was exciting to buy our first house! I've felt less crampy, but I still get them here and there. No spotting or anything like that. Digestive system is still odd. I have been trying to help with moving and I feel like I overdid it on friday, so I tried to rest yesterday. Today is good so far! I'm getting anxious for my first appt on tuesday. I'll be 7 weeks and 1 day. Thinking positive and trying not to worry! I'd say that everything seems normal thus far. I've had sharp pains in my hips and jolts of nerve feeling pain on both sides where my ovaries are, but it would last maybe 3 seconds and go away for a while.

Overall, pretty good aside from bouts of nausea and being tired :) Back starting to hurt a little. I just want the first appt over with so I can know whether things are okay or not!

We have the same due date! I'm super nauseous 24/7 and randomly throw up. My first appointment isn't until next Wednesday, so I'll be 8w2d. Good luck!

I would ave thrown up 6 times on thursday had my stomach not been empty that morning! I've not thrown up that much in my lifetime, so it takes a lot to throw up for me. We'll see. I have definitely increased in nausea 10 fold this past week. Saltines are my friend!
My husband just made me a salad for lunch and it was tasty, but now it's not sitting too well :-\

I'll keep everyone posted on the first appointment. I'm nervous! Does everyone usually have their husband / SO go to first appt with them? I'll have mine with me.
2 more days!

We have the same due date! I'm super nauseous 24/7 and randomly throw up. My first appointment isn't until next Wednesday, so I'll be 8w2d. Good luck!

Yay, glad to have a due date buddy! I guess we'll see what our scans indicate!

My DH does go with me to ultrasounds but usually nothing else.

Sorry about all the nausea! I've felt overall well, but certain foods throw me into not feeling well.. like steak or fruits. With DD I loved fruit!

I do have some days of nausea but not much. Cramps on and off I think just stretching type of cramps. Boobs hurt and DH and I dtd for the first time since finding out! Belly is totally out there :/

Jcliff I'm so sorry hun! I hope you get the outcome you want love! Do you have a follow up or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->