Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Puffers that's what it sounds like. Maybe a pee test or blood work to confirm pregnancy.

Gezimmom you need a ticket so I can keep up with how far you are!

6/16 first US. Hoping all is okay because I leave for vaca the next day ugh

Oh wow! That's some serious pressure to hold! I'm sure everything is perfectly fine though :)

I may try and see if I can get in
earlier like Monday

Puffers that's what it sounds like. Maybe a pee test or blood work to confirm pregnancy.

Gezimmom you need a ticket so I can keep up with how far you are!

How do I get one?

I typically use lilypie.com or just google pregnancy ticker. Fill out and choose which one you want and copy the "bb code" and then past into your signature

Ok! I added a ticker. Will it automatically update? I'm 6 weeks today! I think we might tell our 8 year old this week.

Hi ladies! Had my first prenatal last week on Thursday. They scheduled a dating scan for Wednesday (2 days!) and I can't wait. I'm hoping it's only one in there - not sure why I am even thinking that is an option, but I got a super early positive HPT compared to with my son, so it's been lingering in my mind!!! :wacko:

I used my home doppler last night for the first time and actually found the heartbeat! It came and went quickly, but we heard it about three times. Soooo cool!!!! :cloud9:

Now I am feeling much more relaxed and excited for my scan on Wednesday!

Johns's congratulations on finding heartbeat! I'll probably try soon to find ours! We have appt tomorrow and I'm nervous!

Jinxed myself yesterday saying I felt
Great!! Today is the worst I have felt since being pregnant. Headache nauseous already barfed twice. Luckily my husband home so I've been in bed all day. Hoping I don't feel like this for my first day of work Thursday!

Hit 6 weeks today! woo... I felt pretty decent today, but hormones are so bad for my emotions right now.. whew......... I bawled my eyes out after work today because I wanted Chipotle (again) and it was the only thing i felt like eating. O_O Husband wouldn't go get and I didn't want to go get it either, so was fine after calming down and eating leftovers. Oh brother. We're talking puffy eyed crying too.
Now I'm laying in bed with a really bad headache, probably from the emotions. :-\

Aw poor puffers! The emotions are crazy after baby comes too! I cried because my DH went back to work and DD was a week old.. I'm talking hysterically cried all day

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Britt! I was able to switch mine to Wednesday next week instead of Friday, so that's good! I'll be almost 8 weeks so hopefully I'll be able to see baby!

thanks! I have about 2 1/2 hours before my appointment! I was so exhausted yesterday that I was in bed by like 9:00 last night! I would have slept in until DD wakes up around 9-9:30 but we had an internet guy here that I forgot about at 8:00!

I nearly cried trying to open a tub of salsa dip :haha: the blooming thing refuse to open! Was so ridiculously happy when it opened it was like it opened a treasure chest :haha:

I so jealous of everyone having early scans and appointments! My first appointment is June 21. We wanted to wait until after we saw the heartbeat to tell my 8 year old, but we just can't wait. My in laws are coming this weekend and we have to tell them (I'll be turning down yummy drinks and martinis so they will know). I want my 8 year old up to speed so we don't have to be hush hush about it with the family. So let's hope my first scan in two weeks is healthy! I've never had issues before, so my doctor didn't see the need for me to come in earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->