Any chatty members due around January 25th?

I was scared to DTD , but with gentleness it's been fine. no cramps resulting. I'm paranoid though! I just hope all is well with this baby. It was our 3rd month of trying and my cycles were always so long before. I'm almost skeptical a little bit.

I am not feeling too bad. a few days ago I was dry heaving a lot, but never threw up. I had problems with nausea all day thursday. We were also closing on our house and moving too, so that may have something to do with it. It was exciting to buy our first house! I've felt less crampy, but I still get them here and there. No spotting or anything like that. Digestive system is still odd. I have been trying to help with moving and I feel like I overdid it on friday, so I tried to rest yesterday. Today is good so far! I'm getting anxious for my first appt on tuesday. I'll be 7 weeks and 1 day. Thinking positive and trying not to worry! I'd say that everything seems normal thus far. I've had sharp pains in my hips and jolts of nerve feeling pain on both sides where my ovaries are, but it would last maybe 3 seconds and go away for a while.

Overall, pretty good aside from bouts of nausea and being tired :) Back starting to hurt a little. I just want the first appt over with so I can know whether things are okay or not!

We have the same due date! I'm super nauseous 24/7 and randomly throw up. My first appointment isn't until next Wednesday, so I'll be 8w2d. Good luck!

I think I share the same due date too as I'm 8 weeks tomorrow! Xx

My scan isn't until next Wednesday and I'll go alone. My husband has never gone to an ultrasound because of tight work schedules. Since this is my last he is hoping to go to the anatomy scan!
I'm so so so sick. Throwing up all day and constantly nauseous. I feel terrible and have no energy.

My scan isn't until next Wednesday and I'll go alone. My husband has never gone to an ultrasound because of tight work schedules. Since this is my last he is hoping to go to the anatomy scan!
I'm so so so sick. Throwing up all day and constantly nauseous. I feel terrible and have no energy.

I have my 2nd scan tomorrow and my hubby can't get off. Makes me sad because with the first baby he went to almost all my scans. I've been sick too and am not looking forward to driving 25 minutes to my obgyn having to take my 5 month old along.

I have my 2nd scan tomorrow and my hubby can't get off. Makes me sad because with the first baby he went to almost all my scans. I've been sick too and am not looking forward to driving 25 minutes to my obgyn having to take my 5 month old along.

Good luck! It sucks when they can't come. I keep telling myself that sickness means healthy baby. I have a babysitter for my first appointment and scan (because my 8 year old doesn't need to see the pap!... I'm just not ready to explain all that)

Happy 7 & 8 weeks ladies!

Sorry y'all aren't feeling well! Mine comes and goes, but today has been good! Just super tired

Today we found out my husband's best friend and his fiance aren't 12 weeks....shes in fact 9 weeks today. When hubby showed me the photo I went 'Nope that's not 12 then looks 10 or less" guess I wa right!

So the lads are both chuffed that they'll be hopefully having babies one week apart haha! I said it could even go into labour at the same time lol. I haven't ever met her but sounds like we probably should! Maybe when we are both further along. These things are brilliant but make me feel horrible about one of us losing it and the other going full term and healthy.... silly thought I know but that's horrible to me.

Her scan looked great for 9 weeks...i think when I told DH that it means we are only a week apart it made him connect a bit more wen his friend sent him the photo to think we will hopefully fingers crossed see a very similar little baby in 3 days!

AW maybe the kids will grow up bffs too! One of my best friends just had her baby. One of my DH best friends is having a baby in October

8 weeks today!! Want to try the Doppler but finding the time to use it is hard!

I knew it wasn't going to take long...

Attachments

• IMG_7909.jpg
    IMG_7909.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
Got my official due date today- January 28th. Baby's heartbeat was 148. 😍

Brittany, your bump looks like mine!! (and I'm only 7 weeks)

DreadO-- congratulations!!!

COngrats dreado

And yeah that picture was taking first thing in the AM after I peed! No food or anything yet! This go around might be tricky!

AW maybe the kids will grow up bffs too! One of my best friends just had her baby. One of my DH best friends is having a baby in October

8 weeks today!! Want to try the Doppler but finding the time to use it is hard!

I know right?! It would be super cute for the guys to take the kids out together :happydance:

Had my first appointment today! I got to see our baby's little heartbeat! It feels way more real now. Heart was 126 bpm and measuring at 6w4 days when I am at 7w1d since LMP. BUT, she said this was perfectly normal and as long as it's within a 7 day range, it's fine. The heart rate she said was on par too and normal. I'm so happy and feel a lot less anxious already about everything. I was sooooooo nervous all day long and I've never really had anyone all up in my grill either, but I was so wrapped up in what I was seeing on the screen that I forgot all about that part of it :) We are so excited!! I loved seeing the little tiny heart flicker on the screen.
Here's our little bean :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 6.07.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 6.07.10 PM.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 2
Puffers congrats, you are like me and ovulated a few days behind what they always average. So they'll always assume you ovulated CD 14 so this will be why you're behind more than likely.

For instance im 8w 1d today but based on LMP I would be 8w 6d. Which the baby will never look like at this stage if you ask me :) my scan at 6w 3d looked like 6 weeks and maybe 1 day but my LMP would have told them Id be 7w 1d. All this maths is very confusing lol

That makes a lot of sense! My next appointment is July 10th... counting down to this appt now! It'll be the big one with blood tests, another ultrasound, etc and so on. She said to expect the appt to be 2 hours. We'll see if he/she is measuring on point then or not :)

The risk of miscarriage is much lower now that I've seen a heartbeat, right??

Yes the chances drop tremendously. That's totally normal to be measuringnoff a little. With DD I knew my ovulation date for a fact and she always measured 3 days behind which would have meant I got a bfp at like 4dpo lol.. so don't worry about that! They're measuring something small as a sweet pea so it's pretty tough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->