Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Congratulations on the scan!!!

My doctor is having me try b6 and unisom (insurance doesn't cover diclegis, but it's basically the same so no big deal). So far it isn't working and is actually making me feel worse (because it makes me dizzy). I think I'm just going to be miserable for the entire first trimester! I throw up or dry heave around 10 times a day and there is never a moment where I'm not nauseous. I'm able to sip water and gingerale throughout the day, so I'm staying hydrated... But I just can't keep much down over than saltines. I hate to be so whiney... But I'm so miserable!

MIRACLES happen. Went to today and saw a baby measuring 7w with a heartbeat 150 bpm right on track ❤️

Aww jcliff I'm so happy for you!! How amazing!

I'm so sorry you're so miserable gez! I hope it eases up for you! I've noticed the diclegis isn't working nearly as well as the zofran did when I was pregnant with DD

Aww jcliff I'm so happy for you!! How amazing!

I'm so sorry you're so miserable gez! I hope it eases up for you! I've noticed the diclegis isn't working nearly as well as the zofran did when I was pregnant with DD

Omg, yes. I miss Zofran. But the information about it is so confusing :nope:

Sorry couldn't comment yesterday that Disney ad kept coming up everytime I tried ugh!

Anyway yes I miss the zofran but definitely want to be safe! How's everyone feeling

I woke up sick as always, but now I also have a lot of sinus pressure and a stuffy nose. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm feeling soooo bad. I'm having a much needed day in bed.

Had my 8 week scan on Thursday. I am due January 24th! Babies heart was fluttering away at 178 beats. :)

aww congrats on the good scan news!

gez i'm glad you got some good rest!

I've been more nauseated lately than I was between finding out and 7 weeks. By this time with the other pregnancies I was starting to feel pretty good :/ I have my next ultrasound on Thursday!

I'm on vacation for the week and feeling miserable ugh.

IM sorry j! Hope you get to enjoy some of your vacation

How's your new job

ya'll I have my next appointment tomorrow and I am so freaking scared. I am so worried I will go in and there wont be a heartbeat.

this is how far I was last pregnancy when we didn't find a heartbeat.

My Doppler is old and crap so I haven't found the heartbeat. the Doppler puts off too much static to heart anything. I can barely hear my own heartbeat on it.

ya'll I have my next appointment tomorrow and I am so freaking scared. I am so worried I will go in and there wont be a heartbeat.

this is how far I was last pregnancy when we didn't find a heartbeat.

My Doppler is old and crap so I haven't found the heartbeat. the Doppler puts off too much static to heart anything. I can barely hear my own heartbeat on it.

Good luck!! My appointment is tomorrow, also. I'm nervous, but also excited.

has anyone bought anything yet?

I think I already posted this before, but I got a super good deal on this stroller on Ebay brand new for $100 and free shipping. We also have a K-Mart (like a Walmart for anyone that doesn't know what that is) near us that is going out of business and we got this baby bath that I read some amazing things about (I actually wanted it for DD but she was already sitting up on her own so I didn't bother) a couple boy outfits (I know i'm probably jinxing myself, but I swear this is a boy so much it will probably be a girl) and I also have a load of stuff in the attic that I will get down this weekend if everything goes well tomorrow.

https://www.target.com/p/graco-174-...ce=c&querystring=graco double stroller&gclid=[*GCLID*]&gclsrc=ds

https://www.target.com/p/angelcare-baby-bath-support-turquoise/-/A-14300806

since this is our second baby I doubt i'll be having a baby shower so we will be getting everything ourselves basically. So I have been on the look out for a good crib and dresser that I like. After that I will trade in DD's infant car seat for a new one and then it'll just be diapers and wipes that I need. I typically buy some once a week to stock up!

Attachments

• 17235422.jpg
    17235422.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 14300806.jpg
    14300806.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
This is my third so I do not need anything! I would like to splurge and buy a new car seat and stroller but it's not really needed. Just diapers and wipes.

We bought the convertible crib which turned into DD's big girl bed so we need a crib but will use DD's matress as it's been kept inside in the spare bedroom. And I needed a stroller for both kiddos and my infant car seat may still be fine to use I'm really not sure which is why I figured on trading it in!

Does anyone here use Young Living Essential Oils? Did you see they came out with a new Baby line full of non toxic totally all natural Baby products and wipes!? Omg I'm in heaven! I'm not that big on all natural stuff but when it comes to my kiddos I like to be!
Plus they also just came out with a new all natural savvy minerals make up line! I've already ordered some for myself!

My first appointment is today!! I should be 8w2d so we'll see what the scan says. I'm nervous, but with how sick I've been I'm hoping everything is okay.

Good luck! I thought yesterday was Wednesday all day which is why I thought my appointment was today but it's tomorrow!

Let us know how the scan goes

Hey girls hope you don't mind me jumping on the thread.
I'm new here ��
Due around 21st jan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"