Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Hey!! Family friends watched my other two kids, so we stayed at their house to eat and celebrate! Baby looked healthy, measuring right on track (so due date is still Jan 29), heart rate 168! I bet it's another girl.

Oh good!! I was so worried but totally understand celebrating!! My scan is in an hour I'm freaking out feeling like they'll tell me there's no heartbeat. This was the same time last pregnancy that Baby didn't have a heartbeat

Oh good!! I was so worried but totally understand celebrating!! My scan is in an hour I'm freaking out feeling like they'll tell me there's no heartbeat. This was the same time last pregnancy that Baby didn't have a heartbeat

Good luck and try and update!! I've never been as nervous as I was for this scan. I almost cried with relief! Are you going by yourself?

NO dh went with me!
All is good! Measuring on time and heartbeat was 167bpm! Saw Baby kick its little legs! Or jump or something! It was too cute!

Attachments

• IMG_8020.jpg
    IMG_8020.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
Where is everyone this thread has seemed to die down! I need some chatty kathys to talk to to pass the time!

I just feel too yucky to keep up with the internet! This nausea and vomiting has really made life tough.

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining in on the chats! ... Not sure if I was on this thread earlier or totally missed it!

I'm 12 weeks on Monday, due 8th-ish Jan
Have my scan on Thursday.

Had an early scan at 9.5 weeks and all looked good so far!

yeah i get that gez! Hopefully you start feeling better soon!

London welcome! glad everything is going well for you! I had my first official appointment yesterday at 8 weeks, but I've had 2 early scans before that! My next one is July 20th at 12 weeks and then we find out the gender early on August 1st!

Are early scans free of charge in the US? We have to pay in the UK
I only went because I've had zero Morning sickness and symptoms, I was a little worried! But the sonographer said I'm just really lucky.
Oh wow 1st August isn't long to wait!!

I had early scans I'm in the UK it was free through the hospital.

I have my scan two weeks on Monday....seems to be taking forever!!!

London, you are lucky! I'm Sooooo sick. My next ultrasound is my anatomy scan at 20 weeks (September 15 is my appt). We might pay for a private ultrasound earlier.

Maybe dr gave me 2 free ones but the others will go through insurance. We are paying for the early gender ultrasound!

I've managed to avoid any form of sickness... For a while I was so worried something was wrong I kind of wanted some illness!! But once I saw that baby was fine I realised I'm just lucky... So I should make the most of it, might not work out like that next time!!

My husband is 100% convinced we are having a girl and he's dying to know what it is (he would probably prefer a boy) so he would prob opt for paying for a gender scan but I will try make him wait :)

I think this is our third girl. My husband wants us to get an early gender scan (he's hoping for a boy!)

Sorry! Been on vacation all week with my family. Home tomorrow. Ready to go home because I have felt terrible alll week. Ugh

I am so impatient I can't wait. DH could totally wait t out but not me. We're both hoping for a boy and I'm so convinced it's a boy that I think it's a girl. Does that make sense?

Sorry you feel so bad on vacation j! Hope it subsides soon!

Found baby on Doppler today for a few seconds! Called hubby into listen and lost it! Ugh! But it was there!

So exciting Jcliff!!
I'm yet to find it... Baby is hiding away! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
I can find my own heartbeat of course !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"